Women's Studies Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I feel about the same way," I said. "But I guess if I think of something then I'll be able to get it."

The warmth from the fire felt nice as it battered back the chill from the night air. After Abigail's words, I couldn't help trying to think of something to spend my money on. Try as I might though, I kept coming up empty. I liked where I was, and what I had. I guess the only thing I could think of spending it on would be doing something with my friends.

Speaking of friends, my phone chirped, signaling a message. It was Danny again. I had begun slowly distancing our relationship over the last week or so, saying that I was busy with school or going back home to see family for the holidays. I had gotten over my phobia of being attracted to guys, thanks to Kennedy, but my phobia of him finding out about me and taking it badly was still alive and kicking.

"Is that Danny again?" Abigail asked, leaning over to catch the screen of my phone. "You really need to do something about that."

"I am doing something," I said swiping the screen to dismiss the message.

"If you're so worried about it, why don't you just let him down easy?" Abigail asked, brushing a strand of hair out of her face. "Tell him 'it's not him, it's you.' I hear they like that," she smiled.

"I don't know," I sighed. "I like him. He's nice, and he makes me feel good."

"Exactly where does he make you feel good?" Abigail smirked, running her hand along my thigh jokingly.

"You know what I mean," I shot back. "I don't mean sexually. He just makes me feel nice."

"You could always just say screw it, and tell him, consequences be damned," Abigail offered.

"I don't know if he makes me feel that good!" I laughed.

"Well, if I were him," Abigail paused, "I wouldn't have a problem with you."

Her hand was still on my thigh, slowly rubbing my leg through my jeans. Her eyes held mine and she wore the same blank like expression from last night in our hotel room. There was something behind her eyes that I couldn't quite describe. One moment it seemed like apprehension, and the next anticipation. She bit her lip lightly and slowly leaned forward. Her eyes never left mine as she inched her way closer. Just before her lips touched mine, her eyes closed, and her lips parted.

Uncontrolled, my hand came up to cup her cheek. My lips parted for hers, feeling her warm breath mix with my own as our tongues met. Abigail awkwardly crawled into my lap, pressing herself into me as she straddled my waist. Her fingers ran through my hair, gripping my scalp as she kissed me.

It was a slow, sensual kiss that took my breath away. The warmth of her against me felt wonderful in the chilly night air, and I couldn't help but pull her body tighter against mine. Her soft lips and delicate tongue played with mine, and our bodies began to rock together. I could feel a fire rising up between us, and I felt like one of those glowing embers being swept up in a breeze.

"We have to stop," Abigail gasped, pulling away. My heart fell a little until she added, "Not here," before getting up off my lap and pulling me to my feet.

I followed her eagerly back to her car, and Abigail drove us back to Evens Hall. The air between us seemed electrified. With the heightened state of arousal and the silent car ride back, it felt somewhat awkward. I could only hope at what was going to happen, and with how nervous Abigail seemed to be, I didn't want to break the silence to ask.

As soon as she parked the car, Abigail quickly jumped out and I had to jog slightly just to catch up to her. Once we reached our room, Abigail pulled me back into her, planting another kiss on me that curled my toes.

"I'm a little nervous," she admitted shyly, breaking our kiss. Her eyes were glued to her feet, unable to meet mine.

I held her chin in my hand and tilted her head up until she was looking at me again. I could feel her whole body trembling in front of me.

"It's okay," I said smiling kindly as I held her beautiful brown eyes with mine.

"I've been wanting to do this for so long," she said nervously. "Not with you specifically...not that I don't want to...with you...I really want to. I wanted to say something last night, but even with all that alcohol I couldn't summon the courage," she rambled.

I found it adorable how she became when she was nervous or excited like this. To stop her endless flow of words, I kissed her, and the world around us faded away as she melted into my arms.

Abigail's body was still trembling against mine with excitement. Her hands began to roam over my body first, eventually cupping my perky ass in my tight jeans. Knowing that she really wanted this, I let myself feel every inch of her that I had been dying to touch for these past months. I let my fingers caress the sides of her breasts through her shirt as I let them trail down to her hips and around to her ass.

God, I hate jeans! Came a random thought. I loved how they clung to my skin and showed off my legs and ass, but unlike dresses or skirts, there was no forgiveness for an erection. I was so painfully hard, and the thick material left my cock nowhere to go.

I desperately wanted to free myself, but this was Abigail's first time, and I wanted her to set the pace. Thankfully she didn't make me suffer long, because I felt her fingers fumbling at the button to my jeans. As she tried and failed to unfasten them, her hands became more frantic. After that first button was undone, we became an awkward flurry of hands and clothes until we were both standing in front of each other in our panties.

Our bodies immediately pressed back together, our breasts mashing into each other's, and my cock pressed into her hip. Feeling this, Abigail pulled back sharply and looked up at me. With a small smile, she nervously placed her hand over my cock and resumed kissing me.

Her hand was still for a moment, but the more we kissed, the more she relaxed into it. Soon, she was gently squeezing my shaft and tracing her fingers along my length through my panties. Her touch felt electric, sending jolts through my loins like a live wire.

I let my hands roam across Abigail's silky skin, feeling her muscles clench as her body undulated against mine. My hands moved lower, over the small of her back. Once they passed the thin strip of her thong her body clenched, and her grip on my cock tightened. Her ass felt wonderful in my hands and she moaned into my lips as I squeezed it.

Her kiss became more forceful, like a need, a hunger fueled by her desire. Her fingertips dipped into my panties to wrap around my shaft. They felt like fire as she tightly grasped my throbbing shaft causing me to moan. As soon as she held my bare flesh in her hand, something came over her. Her tongue continued to dance with mine as she pulled my panties down over my ass, sliding them past my thighs until they fell to my feet.

"Now!" Abigail said urgently, breaking our kiss. She took my hand leading me to the bed. When the back of her legs met the mattress, she sat down and scooted her way back, up the bed. I almost couldn't believe this was happening. She hooked her thumbs into her panties, and raising her ass, slipped them down before kicking them to the floor.

I almost didn't recognize this Abigail until she blushed and shied away from my gaze. It didn't last long though. She seemed to regain her resolve, looking up into my eyes before smiling nervously and nodding her head.

This was it.

I climbed onto the bed between her thighs and brought my mouth to hers. I could feel her nervousness in her touch. Her body was hesitant, and her lips quivered against mine. As we kissed, our bodies gently rocked together causing my cock to brush gently across her pelvis.

A gentle brush turned into a grind as I felt the wetness of her pussy begin to coat the underside of my shaft. I eased more of my weight onto her, pressing my cock between us, letting it rub along her soaking slit and tickling her clit. At this welcome sensation she pressed harder into me, losing her nerves to the pleasure, and grinding her body against mine.

I so desperately wanted to put it in and fuck her beautiful body within an inch of her life, but this was her first time. I needed to do this right, for her. I continued to kiss her supple lips as I took longer and longer strokes along her dripping pussy, waiting for the right moment.

"Oh Lexi!" she moan against my lips. "Please!"

I let myself slide a little bit farther back, allowing my swollen cock to kiss the entrance of her threshold. The overwhelming heat of her desire was sending goosebumps across my skin. I pulled away from our kiss and held her cheek in my hand. Our eyes locked, and I felt connected to her.

Slowly, I pressed forward.

The sensation was like nothing I had ever felt before. The pressure was more intense than I thought could be possible. Abigail's eyes never left mine, but her mouth was held open in a silent moan as I pushed farther and farther into her depths. By the time our pelvises touched, it felt as if I was held in a giant liquid-velvet vice, trying to strangle the life from my erection. The more it pressed around my cock, the more blood surged, causing me to painfully swell and throb inside of her.

Abigail's breathing was coming in gasps and gulps as she adjusted to my size. I didn't know if it was voluntary or intentional, but her pussy was squeezing my cock at sporadic intervals, tempting me to lose all control.

I almost thought Abigail would never be ready to go on, until she pulled my lips to hers, slipping her tongue into my mouth as she began to slowly grind her pussy against me.

Taking that as my sign, I began to slowly make love to her. The natural rhythm we found was slow and sensual. Our bodies slid against each other as I made full, careful strokes into her, but the longer we went, the harder her hips bucked up against my thrusts.

Abigail's heavy panting became quiet moans in the darkness. Her hands slipped down my back to inelegantly grab my ass, forcing me to quicken my pace as she pulled me into her. I didn't want to disappoint Abigail on her first time, but the heat and friction, not to mention the unbelievable pressure from her pussy, were driving me closer to the edge.

"Abby," I said between breaths. "I'm close!" I whispered.

"Just...Just...Just," she panted, as she forced me to slam into her harder. "Oh God!" she moaned louder, digging her nails into my back like claws.

The pain amplified my pleasure and I could no longer hold back. The floodgates opened and I could feel my cum surging through my cock.

"OH FUCK!" Abigail cursed, feeling me cum inside of her.

Abigail's entire body seized in bliss. Her legs held me as deep inside of her as I could go, and her arms wrapped tightly around me. Her entire body convulsed as waves of pleasure coursed through her causing her muscles to contract, and her pussy to milk my cock of the last few drops it could.

Abigail clung to me until her orgasm subsided, letting her strained muscles collapse from exertion. Seeing the spent look on her face, with her eyes closed in a blissful surrender, I kissed her forehead and slid from between her legs to lay beside her with my head on her breast.

"Wow!" Abigail breathed. "I can't believe I waited this long to do that. Is it always this good?"

"I'd like to think I brought a little something extra to the experience," I said, turning my head slightly to kiss the bottom of her breast.

"Wow!" she sighed again.

It was quiet for a time while we both caught our breath. I had the feeling Abigail was still processing this experience and I didn't want to interrupt her thoughts. Besides, I had my own. I was glad that she enjoyed her first time, and I was thrilled to have been the one to give it to her. One thing that was on my mind though was, had she chosen me because of some feelings she had for me, or was I just a convenient option? I guess I would have been okay with either scenario, but I kind of needed to know.

"Abby?" I asked.

"Yeah?" she replied.

"Why did you want to sleep with me?"

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"I mean, why did you choose me out of all the people that could have been your first?" I asked.

"Because you're my best friend, dummy!" she said giving my bottom a pinch. "Who else would I want to share this with? Some random guy who doesn't even care about me? You get added points though, because you're beautiful."

"Thank you," I said, blushing into her chest at hearing her call me beautiful.

There was more I wanted to ask about, like Kennedy. What would happen when she came back? Was this a one-time thing? Seeing how happy Abigail was, I couldn't get myself to bring any of this up. She seemed as if she was on a cloud right now, and not knowing where these conversations might go, I didn't want to risk spoiling her good mood. Instead, I let my mind fill itself with thoughts of where I was, and the amazing thing that had just happened.

With my head resting on Abigail's breast, I listened to her steady breathing. Her fingers ran gently through my hair, and my head, rising and falling with her breath became hypnotic. Completely unaware, my tired body slipped into a deep, peaceful sleep.

*** *** ***

It felt amazing waking up next to Abigail. We must have slept until early afternoon. I was spooned behind her, holding her in my arms with one hand resting gently on a perfect breast. It was a little disorienting waking up on the wrong side of our bedroom, but between Abigail's soft sheets, and her warm silky skin against mine, it was a wonderful way to start the morning. We spent over an hour snuggled together, both of us wide awake, before either of us said a word.

"Ummm! I could stay like this forever," Abigail said in her sleepy voice as she pulled my arm tighter around her.

"Me too!" I mused happily.

It started from nothing. Abigail pulled my fingers to her lips, softly kissing each one delicately before moving on to the next. I could feel the temperature rising between us, trapped by her covers, and the soft sensual feeling of her lips on my skin woke my star player. Abigail began to press her beautiful bottom into me, coaxing me further, and from there it was downhill.

She took my hand from her mouth, guiding me down her bare chest and over her smooth tummy until I was right over her moist lips. Her legs parted slightly, giving her room to guide my hand, and she let out a sigh, arching her back into me as my fingers touched her. I began to kiss her neck as I toyed with her clit. As her breathing quickened, she turned her head to me, engulfing my lips with hers.

Impatient, Abigail removed her hand from atop the one I had working her clit and reached between us for my hard shaft. Eager to feel me inside of her, she parted her legs even more and positioned the head of my cock between her thighs, letting my swollen head rest against her waiting pussy. Unable to even think about teasing her, I pressed forth letting her swallow me inch by inch. Her morning voice cracked as she gasped at my intrusion. Sounds of her pleasure filled my ears, and I continued to rub her swollen clit as I slowly thrust in and out of her.

Our pace gradually gained speed as we both sought release. Her cute little ass rocked onto my cock perfectly, drawing gasps from me as her tight pussy stroked my shaft. Our breathing had become ragged, and our lips barely touched, as we sucked in air through open mouths.

I loved how eager she had become to have my cock inside of her, and I couldn't get enough of seeing her sweet innocent face contorted in this vision of absolute carnal pleasure. The way her warm smooth body moved against mine, the way she moaned into my lips, it was pure bliss. Even with all this pleasure bombarding my senses, in this moment, I felt like I could make love to her like this for hours.

Our pace began to quicken, and I could feel Abigail's nails dig into my hip where she held me, signaling that she was getting close. She was really working her ass into my cock now and I began to drive into her harder. I opened my eyes in anticipation of her climax, wanting to watch the look of pure ecstasy on her face when she came for me.

"I'm back, Bitches!" Kennedy said, throwing the door open only to stop dead in her tracks with her mouth hanging open. "Ho-ly-shit!"