All Comments on 'Women's Studies Ch. 10'

by Son_of_Battles

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
RoAcHariusRoAcHariusabout 6 years ago
Moooooore

I need moooooooooore! Mooooooooore ^_^ seriously though, I literally check back every other day to see if you have posted another chapter, I love all the characters!

Dianas2163Dianas2163about 6 years ago
Looking forward,

This is one of a few stories that are being written on this page that i am constantly re-reading and looking forward too every edition.

Please keep up the great work,

An adoring fan

Diana

mildmagpiemildmagpieabout 6 years ago
Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabulous!!!

This series is so sexy and heartwarming and funny and I just love it!

Jb423Jb423about 6 years ago

Great stories but the waiting is so damn difficult

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Yayyy! Well worth the wait!

This tale just keeps getting better, I love the character development. Its rare to find stories that portray Trans Girls in such a positive way, as the complex creatures that all human beings are, but still titillates with some of the best sexy bits that I have ever read!

Thank you SoB, for your continued work and the joy you have brought me and I'm sure many others. I can hardly wait for more of this loveliness.

Most Sincerely,

Rikki

SantacruzmanSantacruzmanabout 6 years ago
The Bardis back!

That was an outstanding chapter SoB and the characters get better and more evolved. The sex is hot too but it’s about the relationship between the three that you’ve done so well. That’s why your fans love this series with me at the top.

Thanks for sharing,

Your loving fan,

Santacruzman

tex4tgtex4tgabout 6 years ago
Awesome

Maybe not a TV series or a miniseries but I still say we can make it into like a trilogy . There has to be a way we can get this on screen. 😍

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
well done

Great story full of twists and turns. I could see many more chapters, and hope continue this story.

Joann69Joann69about 6 years ago
More

Incredible I need more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Seeing this continuation of the story was the hilight of my day. I rate this up there with my personal favorites, The Best sister Ever and An audience with Carstairs! Thank you for the bet erotica I've read in a while!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fantastic story

Great story and keep up the good work . hope next chapters come a little quicker , can't wait

burkdmburkdmabout 6 years ago
Chapter 11

Please don't hold off too long on submitting the next chapter.

There are many of us who can barely wait.

pingjpingjabout 6 years ago
Thank you

I have had a horrible couple of weeks at work. I opened up Lit and saw your newest chapter and dove right in. Thank you for a great start to the weekend.

KendalluxKendalluxabout 6 years ago
So great

Thank you! I absolutely love reading your delicious writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Rikki is totally right!

They know what they’re talking about. Your writing is getting better. The characters are deeper and truer and Lexi feels a lot like a real transgirl.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Like the others I look forward to your posts. I really enjoyed the scene with Kennedy. I'm a little surprised the therapist didn't bring up hrt. This story feels so real I can't help thinking Lexi will be disappointed in her book job if she has it done with no existing breast tissue.

BaddGrrlBaddGrrlabout 6 years ago
MOAR!

MOAR! MOAR! MOAR! MOAR! MOAR! MOAR!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
OMFG

This story is perfect, this is the life i want more than anything....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Pegging and Chastity Cage.

Kennedy pegging Lexi has got to be one of the best sex scenes ever in this series. I hope Lexi gets pegged even more. Have you even considered giving Lexi a chastity cage? That would be incredible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Chastity Cage

Yes, Lexi definitely needs a chastity cage. I would love for her to get into a little more fetish acts. That would certainly be a good read.

RobinfliesRobinfliesabout 6 years ago
Another amazing chapter!

Love the story and glad Lexi went for a couple of therapy sessions. I stayed up till 3am reading this as I have been waiting and didn't want to wait another day! Hope to see the next chapter soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Lexi Abby and Kennedy

This story is amazing. I am loving the development of the characters. Thank you for putting so much effort into this. Please give us more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Thank you

I started reading your story yesterday at night; and here I am, a few hours later, reaching the last lines of ch10... Obviously you masterly diverted my attention away from its initial focus, and I had no other options but to let myself be overwhelmed by the unexpected . This is hot, sure, but also subtle and terribly emotional. So here I am, in the middle of the night, fully awake, and completely addicted to Lexi, Abby, Kennedy, their little world and, well, pretty much everything you've been putting them through. I sincerely hope it will continue.... for I'm just another craving addict baddy in need

crashmattcrashmattalmost 6 years ago
Glad to see you back!

Love this story, these characters, everything about it.

I've missed their adventures, and having my orgasms right alongside them :)

apophasisapophasisalmost 6 years ago
I feel like the plot is being directed rather than developing from the characters

Lexi has 3 beautiful with whom she connects to emotionally and sexually yet she develops absolutely zero romantic feelings towards them. Lexi dances with a guy a few times in a club and texts him and suddenly she starts feeling something. Sex isn't gender and it isn't orientation. If Lexi chemically and surgically transitions, nothing about her changes beyond the physical.

It is also worth noting that I'm not sure I can suspend my disbelief over Danny being ok with being slow played for so long. Not everyone goes to college to fuck fuck fuck but they live in the same area and never really see each other. Lexi might be a stone cold fox, but he'd have moved on.

LisaBrooksLisaBrooksover 5 years ago
Turmoil And A happy Ending!

I can see Abby being left out but in the chapters before she had no clue who Dreya was to Lexi! but a friend! Dreya was instrumental in getting Alex to become a woman and attend a college! If you can pass as a woman having all the help to get there it's half the battle! Coupled with that thought Lexi not only had her sister but fellow students helping her along the way! Friendship is the key word here but poor Abby was left out and should have been informed of all that Kennedy and Lexi knew! The last page was important to bring back Abby to be part of a much needed trio! I'm glad Lexi is going to get her breast augmentation and for some reason I have a gut feeling that Lexi and Abby will be married and Abby will have children to continue the Lockwood Dynasty! BTW I haven't read any of SoB's stories 11 and 12!

Was_That_BadWas_That_Badalmost 5 years ago

The resolution between Abigail, Lexi, and Kennedy was absolutely adorable - a real highlight of the entire series!

AppreciativeReaderAppreciativeReaderover 4 years ago
I WAS DANNY

With my first TG-GF I pursued her like Danny is pursuing Lexi. We aren’t together anymore but we still love each other dearly... just as good friends now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pitch this for a Tv show

I read chapter 6 first, went back to read 1-5 and haven’t stopped reading since. Really gotta get someone to make this into a show it would kill. And Abby’s reaction to what Lexi is down for was PRICELESS this is fucking amazing. At first it really just turned me on but the more it keeps going I’m real invested in the characters and the issues they face plus it get seriously hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Still crying. I was so worried that Lexi & Kennedy wouldn't be able to make up with Abby

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just... No. Some secrets are not meant for sharing. That's the kind of secret you take to the grave. And Lexi never even shared the secret with Kennedy. She figured it out on her own and then confronted Lexi about it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSon_of_Battles@Son_of_Battles
I'm still alive. Still writing, but not posting. If I eventually finish something, it will likely be posted to smashwords or amazon. Twitter is @SoB_Erotica Kisses, Danica Scott

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES