All Comments on 'Women's Studies Pt. 00'

by darwin1859

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it!

I hope he gets his ex-wife doing what he wants. But why stop there? What about his sisters and his mother? Maybe some of the sisters have old enough daughters? But I don't want him to be too cruel to his victims. Maybe the ex-wife, but what do I know? I'm just a lucky reader...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Great intro, looking forward to more! Perhaps explore how he uses his girlfriend's wealth?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pt. 00 that ends with "END"?

Very good introduction to a series, Just pick one or the other is it a one punch open ended story or a series. If you aren't sure leave a small note that it was an idea you wanted to try as there's too many flops that leave us hanging and just stop writing .

Only notice minor errors such as you lost who or just the letter s in "she", otherwise very good grammar for your first story here!

KIA

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good Start

Liked the story it has a lot of imagination to it. This could be a good start to a series.

Iamcurious999Iamcurious999over 6 years ago
A Man Comes Into His Own.

Looks like a good start. I can't wait to see how it turns out with his ex-wife Maggie.

I always LOVE to see feminists get what's coming to 'em. ;-) ;-) SMILES

C_frommnC_frommnover 6 years ago
He Should

Marry the Young one and then worry about the Ex wife. His New Woman could help him to get his Revenge on the Ex and Whom ever she cheated with. He also should look at his Family and her's to see if their are some attitude's to be adjusted.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

He is a rapist and needs to be in prison with sister George or scrap iron who would introduce him to the "bitch" life.

AmbulAmbul4 months ago

Great intro so far. I assume his young lover is beauitiful with a fabulous body, but it would be good to know. Keep her in the dark while he plots his revenge on his ex-wife. Planted suggestions could make her a co-conspirator in his plot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous