All Comments on 'Women's Studies Pt. 01'

by darwin1859

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
beulahthebrit

UTTER MISOGENISTIC SHIT, HOPE SHE BITES HIS COCK OFF.

TheKrrakTheKrrakover 6 years ago
Great revenge story

Hope there are more targets in the future for him to take out his vengence on.

Iamcurious999Iamcurious999over 6 years ago
"Science in the Public Interest".

With additional development, David's research could be marketed as a safe, reliable, and perhaps inexpensive cure for feminism! Saving good relationships and marriages everywhere.

Feminism is the disease, this would be the cure (or at least a good part of it)!

HAPPY DAYS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 stars

It's always great to picture a feminist naked on her knees on a toilet floor sucking cock and swallowing. You know that it's what you really want and need girls.

I'm really looking forward to her whoring herself; taking it up the ass; and humiliating herself in front of her colleagues, family and feminist girlfriends.

David needs to let his brothers-in-law have a shot of her as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
its interresting

Reading the comments im wondering if some realize the Irony that they just proven the point of Feminists...

"Stupid Feminist think man would suppress there free will and use them as sex objects.... we should suppress there free will and rape them like they are Sex objects"

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
White men

Reading these comments it makes sense why white men are dying out and we white women will keep having non white children 💁 no one wants white men on this Earth anymore except for white men!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The reaction in the comments is the best part

Just further proof that feminists can't differentiate between fantasy and reality. Which really just explains so much.

zeegee7zeegee7over 6 years ago
Great story!

I especially liked making her go back and interview. I love the concept of pushing her head first into her most shameful situations. This story is going great. Can’t wait to read the rest.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Well, continue with the mind control stuff as I enjoy them that changes a person's attitude toward other people. I hope that her mind (in this case) is able to feel anger but is unable to stop her body from performing against her will. I do hope that he is able to reverse the control after she has her change of attitude but does not destroy her permanently.

AmbulAmbul4 months ago

Tattoos and piercings of course for Maggie’s new line of research as a pornstar and street prostitute. But what Maggie needs are pornstar-sized tits - at least E, F, or better yet, G cup tits. They would mark her as a porn actress and whore, in or out of her slutty and skimpy clothes. Another important body modification to mark her so her research will be “real” are filled and plumped lips - that send the message that she loves to suck cock. She should begin using anal plugs to ready her back passage for cock in porn films and when whoring. She should also get used to 6” stiletto heels to complete her whore outfit.

AmbulAmbul4 months ago

“She would take semi-nude and nude selfies. She would do exotic dancing. She would do some webcam modeling — including some vanilla camming and some kinkier stuff like bondage and fetishes. Of course, she would do some porn. She also made a cryptic reference to "other common behavioral paradigms confronting women in the sex trade" and David "reminded" her that that was her way of saying that she'd do illegal things like prostitution.”

No one else will see that this is all just “research;” instead they will see a slut and a whore, which in fact is what she will become. Fabulous story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous