Women's Studies Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I'm afraid so," David replied matter-of-factly. So she pasted what she hoped was a bimbo's smile on her face and sunk to her knees in front of him. She had trouble unbuckling his belt, but he didn't move to help her.

"Come on slut, don't act like this is your first," he hissed. She colored and tried harder. Suddenly, David grabbed her by the hair and slapped a hand roughly on her mouth, stifling a squeal of shock and pain.

"I'd be quiet if you don't want everyone to know what you're doing in here." He was squeezing her cheeks painfully. She was shocked how strong his hand was!

"And you'd better stop fucking around and get busy! Or else!" 'Or else fucking what!?' her Id screamed, but her Ego pushed back harder. She forced herself to smile at him and pulled desperately at his jeans. When they finally opened, she yanked the zipper down and pulled his pants and boxers down so that his semi-rigid cock slapped her chin.

"Oh Daddy! You're sooo BIG!" she said and started licking up and down his shaft.

When they were married, Maggie had never have given him a blowjob like this. It didn't rise to the level of a fetish, but David actually enjoyed oral sex, giving as well as receiving. He liked getting the woman nude, he liked opening her legs and teasing her, he actually enjoyed the taste of pussy, and he liked that it was obviously enjoyable for her. David also liked pinching a woman's nipples, but that wasn't something most women enjoyed cold and he liked that when he went down on them, they allowed or even encouraged his nipple play. But nipple pinching aside, David truly enjoyed making a woman orgasm and he truly enjoyed doing it with his mouth.

With Maggie, if he made her sufficiently aroused by pleasuring her with his mouth (or, on one occasion, his hand), then she would sometimes consent to reciprocate, but she generally considered it degrading. David would have preferred to have his whole attention on her when he was going down on her, and he would have liked her to reciprocate that. Now was finally his chance.

Just as possession is said to be "nine-tenths of the law," enthusiasm is surely at least nine-tenths of a good blowjob and consequently, Maggie's blowjobs weren't generally very good. But as part of her research she'd watched more than a few pornos and she knew the basics and then David took things in hand, literally, by grabbing her hair in one hand and his cock in the other.

"Open wide," he ordered and then drove his now-rigid cock deep into her mouth. His dick was maybe a little longer and wider than average and he was soon hurting her mouth and throat but he kept going.

"More tongue, you whore!" he hissed and put both hands on her head to force his cock all the way down into her throat. This made her blood boil, but she pushed those feelings aside. She felt like her throat would be ripped up by his abuse. She was gagging and it was all she could do to prevent herself from vomiting on his cock as he held his cock down her throat and her face pressed against his pubic hair. Then he pulled out and jammed it back in. After a couple minutes of this, he started hammering her mouth. She was in agony. Her eyes were streaming with tears. She was gagging constantly. His cock felt like a brick.

David, however, was in heaven. He'd always wanted to sexually dominate her and she looked a mess. He wondered if he could make her cry. Without warning, he pulled out and yanked roughly backwards on her hair to painfully turn her face up. She looked up fearfully and he spit in her face.

"Open your mouth, whore!" he commanded, so she did and he spit again into her open mouth.

"Swallow!" he commanded and she obeyed. Then he went back to abusing her throat with his cock.

Soon (although it seemed an eternity to Maggie) he was ready to cum.

"I'm ready to cum, whore!" he hissed. Her eyes went wide with panic and she tried to stop.

"Oh, no! You fucking bitch!" David slapped her face. It wasn't a hard blow, because with his dick in her mouth he didn't have a good angle and no follow-through. But even a halfassed slap was a sea change for this feminist. David ignored her. All of his thoughts were centered on his dick.

"When a man says 'I'm going to cum,' you act excited. You moan like you fucking love cum. You suck harder. You encourage the man! Do you hear me? Or do I have to slap you some more?!"

Maggie could feel her stomach knot itself but she forced herself to moan and try harder. When he momentarily pulled out she quickly said: "Oh Daddy, I want your cum so bad, Daddy! Please cum for m—" he jammed his cock back into her mouth and came and came. Like a fucking monk, he'd avoided all sexual contact for a week before this so that he had a lot of cum and he flooded her mouth. She was horrified. It was like having a mouthful of snot, but it tasted vile too. It was salty and bitter. But she knew what a pornstar would do and she tried to do that. She moaned like he'd just squirted the finest chocolate into her mouth. And though it almost killed her, she swallowed, which hurt because he was still ramming his goddamn cock down her throat but she swallowed again.

"Oh Jesus!" David said louder than he intended but softer than he wished. She was doing something to his cock that felt so good as waves of pleasure rolled over him.

David had forgotten to take pictures but he did so now. He made her smile up at him and lick his softening cock and blow him kisses. Finally, he looked down with a smile as he zipped himself up.

"That was great!" he said. "I'll see you at your house at 2:00 to help you out some more." and he left the bathroom.

There was a woman waiting to change her baby and Maggie's eye met hers and she watched the woman's eyes grow wide and her mouth open. She knew what that mom was thinking, 'What a fucking whore?!' and 'The nerve of that slut!' Then the door swung shut and Maggie turned beet red. She raced to lock the door and then she cleaned her face off and gargled with the bathroom sink water to cleanse her mouth. Finally, she got dressed as quickly as possible. When she slipped out the door of the bathroom, the woman was not there but as Maggie walked out of the shop, she saw the woman watching her and scowling. Maggie kept her eyes down. She was bright red as she rushed out.

*ZZZZZ* Maggie was walking back to her office when her mobile buzzed.

It was a text from David: "Did that fat woman with the baby see you in the bathroom?" and *ZZZZZ* "Answer immediately, or the deal is off."

"Yes," she texted back. "So embarrassed"

*ZZZZZ* "Are you still at the coffee shop?"

"No. Walking to my office."

*ZZZZZ* "Go back and interview her." Maggie blanched.

"I have no questions to ask."

*ZZZZZ* "No problem..."

*ZZZZZ* "Did you see that I was naked in there? How did make you feel?"

*ZZZZZ* "What do you think I was doing in there?"

*ZZZZZ* "On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being the highest, how slutty do you think it was that I gave a man a blowjob in a public bathroom?"

"Do I have to?"

*ZZZZZ* "Do you want my help? You need to tackle this thing head on!" Maggie had stopped walking.

With a groan, she turned around and went back to the coffee shop. She hoped that the woman had left, but she was right where she'd been when Maggie left. With a audible sigh, Maggie went over to her and sat down in the closest chair.

"May I ask you some questions?" The woman looked up from her tablet and sputtered for a few seconds.

"What!?" she spat.

"I'm engaged in research and it would help my research out a lot of you could answer a few questions. It will only take a few minutes." The woman looked extremely dubious. For a second, Maggie was afraid she'd jump up and bolt out of there. Probably, having a sleeping baby in her arms prevented it.

"Fine."

Maggie took out a journal and made a new entry header. "Uh, did you see me in the bathroom? Ah. You know, a few minutes ago?"

"Yes!" the woman hissed. "I did!" If words could stab, she would have stuck those words in Maggie's chest.

"Ah. Did you see that I was naked in the bathroom?"

"Yes!"

"How did that make you feel?"

Maggie continued the interview. She wasn't used to add-libbing quite so much, but that was nothing compared to the intense embarrassment she felt at interviewing this woman who clearly thought she was a complete slut. The woman couldn't believe that anyone would do such a disgusting thing in a public bathroom. Maggie rated a 10 out of 10 as a whore. "I'd pick 12, if I could!"

Maggie knew she had to collect demographic information. The woman was obviously white and she refused to give her age but she was between 30 and 40 so Maggie recorded "about 35." This woman had had little contact with pornography or the sex trade.

When the interview was over, Maggie tried to shake the woman's hand, but the woman just stared at her out-thrust hand for a second before Maggie mumbled another apology and left, red-faced and mortified.

***

Meanwhile, David was recording his notes on a secret, encrypted app on his mobile: "January 13. New subject, Maggie Molloy. Subject is my ex-wife and we had a fairly acrimonious divorce. She is also a vehement, activist feminist and my suggestions conflicted directly with those values. In my estimation, these considerations approximate the kind of deep-seated distrust and dislike that might characterize an enemy diplomatic or intelligence operative.

"Today at 11:45AM, I surreptitiously administered a 400 mg double dose by dropping two 200mg tablets into a decaf coffee with soy milk and sugar and stirring vigorously. Approximately 25 minutes later, subject showed all signs of susceptibility to suggestion. During that time, I employed a conciliatory speech suggesting that I was on 'her side.'

"As a result of suggestions, I was able to alter subject's memory of events and induce her into a completely new line of research diametrically opposed to her prior work in the area. She apparently accepted the suggestions as if they were her own thoughts and memories and has taken definite actions contrary to her previous professional and personal values."

David did not elaborate on the specifics. He hoped that the CIA (or, more likely, the NSA) couldn't read the data on his phone but if so, they didn't need to know about blowjobs in coffee shop bathrooms. Although, he reflected, his handler might guess what specific actions he might induce her to take. It probably didn't take a genius. But David was an optimist and so far the agency hadn't taken any official notice of his unethical and surely illegal extracurricular research.

END of Part 1

12