Wonder Ch. 02

Story Info
A threesome with Wonder Woman and Supergirl.
5.8k words
4.6
42.9k
63

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/01/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dave933
Dave933
911 Followers

1) The following is a work of erotic fiction.

2) This story contains characters and settings copyrighted by DC Comics. This story should be considered a parody of those characters and settings. It is also distributed free of charge and is a non-commercial enterprise; the author derives no profit from its distribution. No copyright infringement is intended.

3) This story contains depictions of sex as a healthy, non-degrading activity that consenting adults engage in for fun and pleasure. Don't expect non-consensual or overly fetishized activities within.

4) Inspired by a story or two by Mild_Mannered_Author, this story is intended to exist in a very similar (or the same, if he's okay with it) universe where the Justice League has a tendency towards the members of the Justice League 'helping each other out' when times get hard.

5) I recommend reading chapter one, although in a nutshell: Redding is a man who got more than he ever dreamed of when he helped save Wonder Woman; acquiring a sliver of her power, and - apparently - her.

*****

Redding woke, wondering briefly where he was, until recognising the plush room and sumptuous bed on which he lay. He was alone in the bed, a warm patch beside him marking the place his lover had slept. The most amazing lover he had ever had; possibly the most amazing lover anyone had ever had: Wonder Woman.

He heard soft clinking sounds coming from a distant room, and presumed that it was Diana he was hearing. He stood and wandered through to the bathroom for a quick shower, remembering the incredible session of sex that has begun there the evening before. They had made love for hours in all kinds of positions. Wonder Woman was, without question, phenomenal in bed. She was always hungry for more, and she seemed to enjoy being taken every bit as much as much as she loved being in charge.

He washed himself down rapidly, wanting to shave before she returned. Invulnerable or not, there were areas no woman wanted a bristly chin, and he had his own plans for breakfast...

---

Redding slipped silently into bed just as he heard movement in the corridor outside. Several moments later, Wonder Woman walked through the door: Statuesque, tall and heart-stoppingly beautiful, she wore a short silk cream-coloured robe that barely reached halfway down her athletic, stocking-clad thighs. She was carrying a tray laden with, he saw when it was placed in front of him, two omelettes rich with bacon and peppers; freshly made buttered muffins, coffee, and two bowls of diced fruit salad.

"Wow! Seriously?" said Redding. "Did you make all that yourself? From scratch? "

"Well, I didn't grow the coffee, or roast it. And I didn't harvest the grain. But yes, all from fresh ingredients." replied Diana with a warm smile.

"Cool. It all smells great, too" said Redding, breaking open a muffin. "I guess that I just never thought of you knocking up a batch of muffins and omelettes!" he finished with a chuckle.

Wonder Woman raised a single elegant eyebrow. "Why ever not?" she said, a little archly. "I am a Goddess! A daughter of Zeus! I can do what I will!" she said, even more forcefully. Then her tone abruptly softened as she continued. "I like cooking - I always have. Cooking, painting, even cleaning. It is what humans do. And my mother was as human as you are. Or were, anyway. "

"My companions, my enemies, the public... I sometimes feel that they focus on the 'Wonder' part of my name too much!" Diana sighed softly with a smile. "My sister goddesses of Olympus did not grant me their blessings simply to be powerful - to be a super-hero - but to flourish in all aspects of my womanly nature."

Redding nodded. "Like Aphrodite giving you some pretty impressive skills, you mean?"

"Exactly. My matron Hestia is goddess of the hearth - she didn't just give me kinship with fire, but an understanding of food, cookery, children, all the skills a good mother needs. Pallas Athena did not make me a mere general, but a poet! I am connected with Mother Earth; but that does not simply give me strength and health - I can raise crops, find pure water, sense imbalances in nature. My sister Artemis is goddess of the moon, and through her blessing I feel the movements of the very planets, the actions of the sun itself. I am connected with animals, can sense their needs and call for their help."

She subsided slightly. "And now you have remnants of these gifts; in greater or lesser amounts, I would suppose. Time will tell."

Redding sat back, a little overawed. He had become almost inured to the reality of his situation as the day has developed; as they had become increasingly intimate. He shook himself, deliberately ignoring the voice in his head which had started screaming at him that "This is fucking Wonder Woman!" and decided that she didn't need him to be overawed right now. He smiled at her.

"Well, any 'gifts' pale beside those you've given me already, my lady. And I don't mean breakfast, either!" he laughed.

Diana smiled again and sat down beside him, giving him a soft kiss on the cheek.

"You're sweet, Richard." she said, raising a glass of orange juice and drinking. Redding opened his mouth to speak, and then shut it. She was considering something, and so he gave her some peace to consider it. He wondered idly whether his unusual empathy with her state of mind had anything to do with their mutual gifts. She had said that she could 'sense needs'.

Breakfast was amazingly good; the muffins light and fluffy; the omelette cooked to perfection. Hestia had taught Diana well; as had all her 'matrons'. Redding ate sitting naked beside her, part of the sheet draped across his lap.

"So, what are you planning to do now?" said Diana.

Redding had been wondering about that. In his previous life, he was forty-six, divorced, balding and working as a general physician in a hospital. It was a nice enough life; but hardly exciting, he explained to her, but now that he suddenly had youth and strength again it felt like he should do something more.

"I'd often thought about volunteering," he said. "Working in Africa or something. Maybe that's what I should do. Climb mountains, cross deserts, explore the Amazon... "

Diana let out a deep, throaty laugh. "I think you did that last pretty thoroughly last night!"

Redding laughed too, not having spotted the pun in the first place. He placed a hand high up on her stocking-clad thigh.

"Maybe I should take up exploration, then." he smiled, leaning in to kiss her. She let him kiss her; although her initial response was minimal. Redding continued though, sensing her willingness to be drawn into his play. He kissed her softly; his lips caressing hers as he brought his other hand around to cup her cheek lightly.

He continued slowly; warming her up gently. His hands rested on her cheek and thigh as he kissed her. Slowly she began to respond more, first pressing her lips against his and then opening them to his probing tongue. Her hand slid to the back of his head, stroking his hair as he seduced her with his lips.

After a couple of minutes, Diana was fully engaged, and had drawn the sheet from his lap to expose Redding's thighs and stiffening cock. His hands began to move again. He opened her robe, slipping it from her shoulders to reveal the cream-coloured lingerie beneath.

Wonder Woman wore a cream lacy brassiere, French knickers and thigh-high stockings. Her toned and tanned body looked magnificent in the cream lingerie; and as always, the gold bracers. He slid a hand down over her soft breasts and her hard flat stomach, and down onto her thighs. He moved it down to her knees, then between them and back up. Her thighs parted a little, then further; giving him room to slide his hand across the lace of her panties.

He gently teased her, stroking her outer pussy lips through the thin fabric which soon became damp with her juices. Redding slid off the side of the bed to kneel at her feet, both hands taking hold of the waist of her sexy lace panties. He slid them down her firm thighs, and onto the floor; lifting each foot individually out of them and placing them well apart on the floor. He caught her eye as she watched him move in between her legs and a sexy smile grew on her lips.

Redding kissed her thigh above the cream-coloured stocking; warm and strong with velvet-soft skin. He moved along, kissing the inside of one thigh as he stroked the other getting closer to the prize between her legs that was calling out to him with its musky scent. Closer now, he moved further between her open thighs and kissed lightly down and around, planting a circle of butterfly-soft kisses around but not touching her moist pussy lips.

He didn't look up, knowing what he was doing by instinct. One hand slipped down, fingers gently stroking her innermost thigh as his tongue slid out and gently made its way teasingly down between her swelling labia. He moved slowly up and down; just the tip of his tongue sliding across her sensitive flesh.

Redding pressed his tongue deeper, hungry to taste Wonder Woman's honeyed secretions. His mouth wide open, he breathed in the taste of her as his tongue slid back and forth within her moist quim. Her carefully trimmed bush rubbed against his face roughly, but he hardly noticed, almost drunk with the scents and flavours of his Amazon lover.

After several minutes of deep stimulation, Redding finally drew back; catching his breath for a moment before he kissed at Diana's half-covered clitoris, gleaming with her juices; his tongue slipping out to stimulate it gently. He pressed back the hood with his lips, sucking the swollen flesh delicately but relentlessly as her thighs quivered, and her soft moans filled his ears.

As Redding caressed Diana clitoris with his tongue, he gently slid two fingers into her soaking pussy, sending jolts of pleasure through her body as the additional stimulus brought her closer to orgasm. She moaned louder, although her thighs regularly clamped his ears and stopped him hearing. Redding didn't let this bother him, letting himself thrill in the exotic taste of his glorious Amazon lover as he pleasured her.

Diana came violently, her back arching even as her hands grabbed down to hold Redding in place whilst he lapped at her swollen labia and clitoris; his fingers curving inside her to stimulate her G-spot rhythmically. Diana came repeatedly; Redding giving her no pause to catch her breath as she did.

Finally, her iron-hard grip relaxed; and after a few more seconds of stimulation, Redding finally withdrew to sit naked on his haunches between her wide-spread and trembling legs. He watched her gasp for breath; naked, aroused and quivering with pleasure. Wiping his mouth, he crawled forwards to lie beside her and drew her to lie on his chest. Wonder Woman curled into him like a cat, her head on his muscular chest, cuddling into him with her free arm.

A few minutes passed whilst Diana regained her composure. Redding heard a faint noise beyond the room and Diana raised her head with a smile.

"That was truly amazing, Richard." she said, grinning broadly before leaning to whisper in his ear "Next time you want to explore the Amazon, just let me know...".

She kissed his cheek, and stood smoothly. She picked up her cream gown and slipped it on. She took another from a hook on the wall and passed it to him. "Put this on - we have a guest."

Redding frowned, wondering what she meant. He stood and slipped on the silk robe which hung halfway down his thighs. This one was dark grey at least, so he didn't feel too ridiculous meeting someone in it.

"Wait two minutes," said Diana. She leaned in and kissed him, slipping her tongue into his mouth even as her hand slid beneath his robe to caress his still-swollen cock. After a few seconds, age released him and withdrew with a sexy smile before turning and striding out of the room, lingerie in hand.

Redding heard voices, just on the edge of hearing. Diana was talking to someone. Someone female, who sounded worried. Diana was speaking soothingly. As he focused on them, the voices became clearer and he began to hear individual words.

"Worried... what might have happened " came the other voice.

"I'm fine, Kara." said Diana.

"So why did you miss our evening together."

"Well, I was being held prisoner somewhere." came Diana's matter-of-fact reply. "It took a few days to escape."

Redding shook his head, losing track of the conversation. He tossed the last fragments of muffin into his mouth, distracting himself from the female voices beyond. Diana deserved her privacy, after all. He wondered idly how superheroes managed such things. Apparently Superman could hear everything for miles around, which must make spending time in Metropolis distracting at the least. Hearing a whispered conversation thirty or forty feet away was hardly 'super' hearing by those standards, but impressive nonetheless.

"Richard?" called Diana's voice after a couple of minutes, cutting through his reverie. "Come and meet someone."

He padded through as requested, silent on his bare feet, even to his own enhanced hearing. Arriving in the living area, he stopped; momentarily taken aback to see another living legend standing beside Diana and, he wondered inwardly, holding her hand: Supergirl.

Supergirl wore her trademark skin-tight blue uniform over a body apparently made entirely of curves. The uniform stretched over her large breasts, and clung to her flat abdomen. At her waist, a pleated red skirt fell to mid-thigh, covering long, muscular legs. With shoulder-length blonde hair and blue eyes, she was the perfect package of corn-fed Americana; which was odd in some ways, given that she wasn't actually human at all. At least, Superman claimed to be from another planet, so presumably she must be also.

"Richard, this is Kara" said Diana. "She has a secret identity too, but I'll leave it up to her if she wants to tell you that" she finished, as Supergirl shot her a concerned look.

"It's nice to meet you," said Redding politely. Even with his newfound confidence, he couldn't help being a little embarrassed; standing before such a beautiful young girl wearing a woman's silk robe. It must have been apparent that he was naked underneath; and equally clear that he and Diana had recently had sex. Supergirl shook his hand, her eyes flickering almost imperceptibly as she looked him up and down. She smiled, revealing perfect white teeth.

"Well, it's nice to meet you too Richard," she said. "Diana tells me that you just met recently?"

"Just a few days ago, yes. It seems like a lifetime!"

"A few days with Diana can feel that way!" laughed the beautiful blonde. Redding smiled back at her.

"So what do you think about recruiting Richard for League Support" said Diana casually. Kara smiled oddly at her, looking him up and down again more slowly.

"You and your... notions, Diana," Kara said quietly. "I agree he looks appealing, but he's still human."

"Not anymore, Kara." said Diana. "He carries the shadow of my blessing. I can assure you, he is quite... resilient. Enough for you or I not to worry about - well, about breaking him! "

Redding's eyebrow twitched, but he kept his face straight. What was this about? Was Diana seriously suggesting that Supergirl and he... She was barely out of her teens, surely!

Supergirl took a step towards him. "Is that true, Richard? You spent the night with Wonder Woman - did she break you?" she asked suggestively.

"No," replied Redding. "It was... fun."

Supergirl laughed throatily. "Fun? Well, that's one word for her! "

As she spoke, Redding saw Diana's hands slip around her waist from behind. Diana embraced Supergirl, her hands sliding up to cup the young blonde's heavy breasts as her lips whispered into Kara's waiting ear.

"You know how hard it can be to satisfy me," whispered Diana. "He did."

Diana's tongue slid out, and flickered along the outer curves of Supergirl's ear sensually, as her strong hands squeezed the girl's breasts through her blue costume. Supergirl's mouth opened slightly as her eyes half closed. Her head tipped back and turned to meet Diana's, mouth opening to kiss the Amazon passionately. Redding gaped momentarily, catching himself and quickly shaking it off before they noticed, his mind inwardly blown by the scene unfolding in front of him.

Breaking the kiss for a moment, Diana flipped Supergirl's cape forwards over her head, her hands sliding down behind the young blonde to unfasten her costume. She stretched the material over Supergirl's shoulders revealing pale skin. Wearing the cape like an enormous bib, the blonde's eyes opened and she looked nervously at Redding even as she shrugged slightly to help Diana peel the tight blue material down her arms and chest. Redding watched; trying to look calm as the young heroine was quickly stripped to the waist, revealing that she was naked beneath the costume; with young but magnificent breasts and a flat stomach.

Naked, Supergirl contrasted markedly to Wonder Woman, but held her own; her youth a reflection of Diana's mature form. Wonder Woman had larger breasts; but Supergirl's were even higher and more pert. Where Wonder Woman had tanned skin, large dark nipples and a muscular six-pack, Supergirl had milky white skin, pale pink nipples and a soft smooth abdomen. No tan lines, she looked like she never went out in the sun at all. Which kind of made sense - if she was invulnerable, how would she tan?

Wonder Woman kissed Supergirl again, holding her wrists by her sides, still caught in the costume bunched at her waist. Then she looked at Redding and told him to take his robe off. Supergirl's gaze snapped round as he did, revealing his own muscular body and swollen penis.

"Richard, would you like to fuck Kara?" asked Diana.

He could tell this was something she wanted herself, so answered entirely honestly "Yes. Yes, I would" as he admired her exposed and curvaceous body.

"I want to watch you fuck him, Kara" said Diana into her ear softly.

The young blonde shivered slightly, and licked her lips as they formed into a smile. "You're a bad girl, Diana" she said huskily.

"We've talked about this before," replied the older woman as she slipped Kara's hands free from the constricting uniform. "Now, I've finally found the right candidate."

Wonder Woman glanced across at Redding, standing naked, aroused and unashamed. "I think she needs you to convince her Richard. Come and feel her. Tease her. Please her," she softly commanded him.

Redding stepped forwards, taking Supergirl's hand gently and kissing the back, then moved closer, steadily kissing his way up her arm. She was clearly still nervous, so he knew not to jump in too fast. He approached her neck, kissing up the side to her delicate ear.

Softly he kissed her ear and whispered "Hi," before moving back and flashing her a cheeky grin as he looked deep into her baby-blue eyes. He brought his hand up to her chin and caressed it for a moment before coming in for the kiss. Her eyes closed as he approached, and their lips met. Nervous or not, she kissed him back; and quickly her arms came around him. Their bodies touched; her firm breasts contacting his muscular chest and pressing warmly against him.

Redding was sure to keep his eyes open as they kissed with increasing passion, and saw Diana standing close behind Supergirl. She disappeared downwards, pulling the blonde girl's uniform down. Redding slid a hand down, his fingers catching on a strand of lace on Kara's hip. Not quite naked underneath her uniform, then. He pressed closer, his hard cock caught between them.

Kara moaned softly against him, her now nearly naked form pressing against him strongly. Her hands moved; one behind his head and the other cupping his firm ass. Their tongues entwined as they kissed. Several moments passed; and Redding barely noticed as Wonder Woman moved behind Supergirl and moved the young blonde's hands behind her. Redding realised as his hands moved back that Supergirl wasn't moving hers, and that they seemed fixed behind her. His own hands, which had been gently roaming over Kara's flanks, fell to her ass. Effortlessly, he lifted her. Her legs opened wide and wrapped around his waist smoothly and strongly, and she held herself upright effortlessly. Her breasts were at face height now, and Redding squeezed one with one hand, nuzzling at the other.

Dave933
Dave933
911 Followers
12