Wonder Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Redding easily carried Kara through to the bedroom, and lowered her onto the crumpled golden sheets. She lay naked but for a lacy red thong, her legs slightly parted. Her breasts, a little smaller than Wonder Woman's, remained high on heHer golden hair surrounded her head like a halo, but no angel had ever looked so enticing. Her hands, he saw, were tied behind her with Wonder Woman's unbreakable golden lariat.

Redding lay next to her, bringing his hand down her body as he looked deep into her eyes from just inches away. He caressed her soft breasts, gently teasing the pale pink nipples into swollen peaks. Then his hand slid lower, over her flat stomach and onto the red silk covering her pubis. Through the skimpy red fabric, his fingers traced over her soft mound; dampness suffusing through them.

Redding spoke as his fingers traced up and down Supergirl's moist slit, held back by the thinnest of barriers. "Do you want me to slide my fingers inside you?" he asked, their lips brushing against one another. He kissed her lightly, and felt her nod her head.

His fingers slid around the panties, lifting and holding them up, pulling them slightly into her moist pussy, covered in tight blonde curls. "What do you want me to do with these?" he queried softly.

This time, Kara spoke. "Pull them off. Please."

He smiled, and with a quick motion, tore the flimsy underwear. He watched from inches away as her eyes widened and mouth fell open slightly. Her legs fell open, inviting his fingers inside her moist quim.

Still clad in her cream lingerie, Diana reclined on the bed on the other side of the young blonde; watching as Redding slid two strong fingers inside the curvaceous young blonde. Kara gasped, her back arching with pleasure as he began to move his fingers against the front wall of her vagina. As Redding played with her, Diana moved close and turned Kara's face towards her. The two women began kissing passionately, clearly totally at ease exploring each other's mouth.

Redding watched the two of them kissing, his cock getting harder every moment. Kara's slender, pale form writhed on the bed naked whilst Diana's tanned and toned body pressed against her, their fabulous forms a study in contrasting beauty. Moving his fingers within Kara's wet pussy, her hips moved against Redding's insistent fingers as they caressed her inner pleasure zones.

The three of them writhed on the bed, stimulating each other with hands and lips for several minutes before Redding made the next move. As with Diana before, it seemed that he could read Kara's body like a book; and he kept her on the brink of orgasm with his fingers as he pushed Diana softly but firmly out of the way. Redding removed his fingers, glistening with her secretions and brought them up to her parted lips. Supergirl took his sticky fingers into her mouth greedily, sucking them clean of her sweet pussy juices.

"Roll over," Redding ordered; staring straight into the young blonde's eyes. "I want to fuck you from behind."

Kara rolled obediently over onto her front, planting her face into the pillows and spreading her knees wide as she raised her hips. Redding stared admiringly at her incredible figure; her tiny waist and hourglass hips even more prominent from this angle. Her bound wrists rested on top of her tight ass cheeks, which were widely separated to expose her swollen pussy lips, slick with her juices.

"Please," Kara begged him. "Please fuck me. Make me come - please!"

Redding positioned himself behind her, holding the tip of his thick cock against Kara's swollen labia. He pushed it deep between them with a steady, deliberate thrust. Kara cried out, emitting a long, low groan. She pressed back at him, almost knocking him over, and Redding pressed back. His swollen cock slid deep inside her; her pussy warm, moist and incredibly tight.

Redding grabbed at Kara's hips, pulling the two of them together until his thighs pressed against hers and his shaft was deep within her tight, wet pussy. He moved back and forth, thrusting in and out of the young heroine vigorously. Kara pushed her ass backwards, her body inviting him in even as she cried out for him to keep fucking her.

Redding glanced at Diana, who was reclining on the bed and watching the two of them fucking like teenagers, smiling broadly. Her legs were spread, and her fingers were busy beneath her cream-coloured panties. She caught his gaze and smiled, standing gracefully. She pushed her panties down over her hips, letting them fall in a silken puddle around her feet. Then she walked towards him, reaching back to unhook and remove her brassiere as she approached. Redding tried to keep his rhythm steady for Kara, relishing the tightness of her young pussy on his swollen cock. But Wonder Woman, stripping down to cream stockings and walking purposefully towards you would distract a man made of stone. She whispered in Redding's ear to keep his rhythm steady, kissed him, then turned to the girl he was deep inside.

Diana squatted beside Kara and lifted the younger girls chin with one hand; effortlessly raising her body from its slumped posture to the horizontal.

"Does it feel good little one?" asked Diana, looking into Kara's eyes.

"Yes. Oh yes, it's good. I'm so close, Diana" the blonde whimpered. "Please let me come"

"You want this man to make you come, Kara? How do you want him to make you come?"

"With his cock Diana! His big thick cock inside me - please!" begged Supergirl.

"And I suppose you want him to come inside you, too" asked Wonder Woman casually, "as though you were his special lover?"

"Oh please Diana! Please let him come inside me!" begged the helpless blonde, beside herself with desire as Redding kept her on the edge of orgasm. "Please? I'll get him ready for you again - I'll clean him, get him hard again with my mouth for you. Please Diana? "

"And what about him? What will you do for him to thank him properly?" Diana pressed.

"Anything, Diana. Whatever he wants. Please?"

Diana smiled, and leaned down to kiss the pretty blonde full on the lips, pushing her tongue into the helpless girl's mouth forcefully.

Diana released Kara's chin, and nodded to Redding as Kara slumped back dish, planting her face in the bed as Redding thrust inside her again and again. This time, Redding kept his rhythm going as Kara's orgasm grew and she finally came, her pussy clenching tightly around his swollen cock. She cried out loudly as her orgasm surged through her, leaving her trembling on the bed.

Redding drank in the sight before him; the beautiful blonde hero Supergirl, naked, bound, legs apart and quivering as his cock still lay impaled within her. Finally, he decided what he wanted, and slowly pulled his thick cock out of her incredibly tight young pussy; his thick shaft gleaming with her juices.

"I want you on top of me," said Redding. "Ride me till I come deep inside you." he ordered.

Kara turned her head, watching as he lay beside her, and then rose impossibly, full length from the bed. She levitated, rising in mid-air with her hands tied, drifting across him. He watched he heavy breasts swing as she moved, mesmerising in their soft perfection. He felt her smooth thighs slide along his flanks, and jumped as he felt a strong hand grab his cock and guide it inside the submissive young heroine. But he didn't even glance to look at Diana. His eyes were fixed on Supergirl; and her amazingly curvaceous form, hearing her moan as she slowly impaled herself on his thick, incredibly long cock.

He focused, memorising the sight as the young heroine pressed down to taking his full shaft into her incredible body at first attempt. From this angle, with her shoulders pulled back by her bound hands, her breasts were truly phenomenal; their once-pale nipples now flushed and swollen. The two lovers moaned together, joined at the waist as Redding looked up at Kara's beautiful face; mouth open and eyes half shut with ecstasy. He took a moment to enjoy the sight, smell and feel of the beautiful blonde above him, his hand reaching for her heavy breasts and squeezing them forcefully; knowing that he could only please, and never hurt her.

Redding began to pump his hips rhythmically; at first slowly but with increasing speed. Her breasts bounced back and forth as his hips thrust, and he lifted his head to catch a swollen pink nipple between his teeth. He sucked her pink areolae into his mouth gently, enjoying the firm flesh in his mouth.

Kara moaned as he sucked and grasped at her breasts, their softness filling his hands.

"Oh gods, that's good. Oh yes. I want you to come, " she moaned to him. "Let me make you come."

Redding fell back, his hands falling to her soft thighs. Kara kept moving above him, her flat stomach flexing as she ground herself down on him. He watched her, the ache in his groin growing as her hips made tiny circles, pushing down on his hard cock. She starred into his eyes, panting as she used her body to bring on his orgasm.

Finally, Redding could bear it no longer, and his orgasm erupted; his cock swelling and sitting his thick come deep inside the beautiful, sensual young heroine. She slowed, but kept moving as he came, before finally bending at the waist to kiss his lips forcefully.

Their kiss continued, becoming surprisingly tender for several seconds. Then, the cloud of blonde hair that had screened their faces was pulled away; and a moment later Kara pulled back. Redding looked, and saw that Diana had pulled Kara back by her hair. The young blonde arched backwards, her breasts stretched on her magnificent body, nipples pointing to the sky as Diana leaned down to kiss Supergirl's upturned lips.

Redding simply lay back and enjoyed the sight before him - the naked, sweaty form of the young blonde bent back in obeisance to the older darker beauty. Their soft lips caressed each other, tongues entwining passionately; and Supergirl moaned as Wonder Woman's hand slid down to squeeze her breast firmly.

Wonder Woman was standing by the bed, and released Supergirl as she moved sexily away from Redding towards a chair in the corner of the room; strong legs both athletic and sensual in cream-coloured silk stockings. She sat daintily on the chair, and opened her legs proudly to show them her trimmed bush and swollen labia, glistening with her juices.

"Come, Kara." she said simply.

Redding felt Kara rise effortlessly, swinging her leg over him as his half-hard cock finally slid from her tight pussy. He felt the golden lariat settle on him, mysteriously untwining from Kara's wrists. That freed her hands, he realised, and she dropped to all fours on the ground; crawling sexily towards Diana at pussy height, her ass and pussy exposed completely to the stunned mortal behind her. Her tight ass-cheeks rolled and stretched as she crawled; her pussy lips separating slightly as she did. The submissive blonde made a bee-line for Diana's exposed pussy, kissing and caressing her thighs before moving on to press her soft lips against Diana's swollen labia.

Richard rolled onto his side and watched as Wonder Woman sat imperiously above the younger, submissive heroine. Supergirl's face was buried between Wonder Woman's athletic thighs, her hands moving to caress the older woman's thighs, ass and up to her breasts. His cock was rapidly back to full mast, but he knew he had been the centre of attention long enough; and that Diana wanted her pleasure now. She moaned, her head rolling back as the blonde beauty licked repeatedly along her labia, tongue moving so fast it blurred over her swollen clitoris.

Redding stood and walked over, moving his hand up Diana's tumbling black locks to caress the back of her head. She tilted her head back, bringing his lips to hers. She kissed him quickly, gasping - wanting him, but not wanting to be distracted from her on-coming pleasure. Redding took the hint and moved, slowly kissing his way down her neck to her magnificent breasts. He began to caress and tease them as Supergirl worked away tirelessly at Wonder Woman's clitoris like a living vibrator. With her swollen nipple between his teeth, Redding grinned as Wonder Woman moaned, lolling back helplessly as the two of them stimulated all of her erogenous zones simultaneously.

In minutes, the Amazonian heroine shook and quivered fiercely, her strong thighs squeezing so forcefully that even the invulnerable Kryptonian between them squealed. Neither hero changed position though; the young blonde not ceasing her task until Diana finally pushed her away in over-stimulated near-desperation. Supergirl giggled at the gasping brunette, licking her lips with glee.

Redding saw the two of them freeze, and realised that he could hear a distant beeping. Wonder Woman sat up, putting her hand on Supergirl's shoulder as she too, rose.

"Let me, Kara" she said. With a blur, she disappeared out of the room. Redding blinked and found himself face-to-face with Supergirl's now-familiar face. She put her arms around his neck, pulling his head down for a long-tongued kiss; her soft lips and tongue sweetly flavoured with Wonder Woman's honeyed secretions. He kissed back, sliding his arms around her slender waist as they kissed passionately. After a minute or so, Wonder Woman reappeared, in full costume this time.

"I need to go. A diplomatic issue with one of my embassies; but it may take a couple of hours - I have to work with humans." She moved close to Supergirl, pressing their lips together for several seconds. When they parted, the Amazon looked sternly at her. "You've done well so far," she said. "Don't stop fucking him until he begs you to"

Wonder Woman disappeared in a blur, and Redding's jaw dropped once more at her order. As Supergirl rose up to bring her legs around his waist and her moist young pussy engulfed his cock once more, he wondered just how long it would take to fulfil...

---

End of chapter two

12