All Comments on 'Wonder in the Dark Pt. 02'

by Kaysdream43

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 7 years ago
I hate racist bullshit

And this shit you've written solidifies the idea that reverse racism is acceptable. It's not.

It's not right that his 43yr old wife is with another man in his presence, it's humiliating and essentially, a declaration of divorce. I get having an affair, but to insult your spouse is saying that their feelings are unimportant, that they don't matter. And relationships can survive many things except neglect, abuse and empathy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
whack is wack

get a life it is just a story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Baffled

Why do people who are offended by subjects like "Interracial Love" choose to read stories that are specifically labeled as such? And if you had read to the end you would see that the husband was not humiliated but actually turned on. And anyway did it even happen or did he just imagine it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Shaking my head.

To Whackdoodle. First, reverse racism is not a thing except in the eyes of racist people. Second, I know it's a free country and you are entitled to your opinions, no matter how stupid or spot on as they may be. At some point though, if everytime I look through an open window I get punched in the eye; I'm going to stop looking through open windows. Enjoy your life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Deeper in

if she is fucking a black man trust me there would be more energy, I have been with black men for the last 10 years and trust me as white female you talk dirty because they love it. Black men don't fuck white females to make love to us they fuck us because they want to dominate us and pleasure and teach how real fuck is supposing to be. If your going to cuckold your husband then that is your business but if not then its heading for a divorce. I cuckolded my husband 7 years ago .

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
We don't have to just trust you, anonymous

You maybe a slut but that doesn't mean everyone else is, or that every story needs to conform to your opinions about what sex between a black man and a white woman is about. I like the fact that this guy is evolving as the story unfolds - maybe he did start out just wanting to screw her but now he is finding it more involving than that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous