Wonder Woman: The Power Trap Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door opened behind her, revealing Diana and SuperMAN?

"Hello, sister, I've brought you another Kryptonian," Wonder Woman said. "I was looking for Supergirl, but I found him instead. He is willing to serve you. I couldn't let him into my pussy, for obvious reasons. He still wants to fuck. He would love to make love with you."

Lorana couldn't believe her luck. Superman was the biggest catch of all! Owning him would make her unstoppable. Lorana caught herself staring. She couldn't help it. He was incredibly handsome, and judging by the bulge in his red shorts, he was incredibly well-hung.

His eyes looked glazed-over. She giggled at the thought of the golden magic dildo inside his ass.

"Sister, Superman told me his innermost darkest secrets," Diana said. "He has had a longtime desire to bed Wonder Woman. He knew I wouldn't let him, because of the rules binding my vagina. But those rules don't apply to you. You could control him completely if you gave him the kind of sexual satisfaction you've given to me, and Cheetah and Donna."

A scream came from the alley.

"...and Power Girl," Diana appended.

Lorana stepped over to the Slave-of-Steel and ran her fingernails up and down his body. He was the most muscular, perfect human she had ever seen. The effects of the Red Kryptonite would make him a willing sex slave, especially coupled with that dildo.

"Disrobe, Super slave," she said.

Superman dutifully obeyed. He had his super suit off within seconds, revealing an incredibly-toned body of rock-hard muscles. Adonis would perish with envy. His muscles weren't the only thing that was rock hard.

The Krypton Ian's cock was enormous. It was long, it was thick, it was beautiful. The knob glistened with alien pre-cum.

Lorana reached out and pinched the head of his cock, drawing out a trail of ooze. She wiped the pre-cum on his lips.

"Lick that off your lips," she cooed.

He did.

"Diana, help me take off my costume," Lorana commanded. Diana undressed her sister, caressing her breast tenderly. She kissed Lorana's ear as she pulled down the star-spangled briefs.

"Superman, you need to come over here and lick my pussy until it's nice and moist," she cooed.

The enormous man of steel walked up behind her and knelt. He buried his tongue in her cunt, lapping up her juices, getting her even wetter.

"Mmmmm... now, stick that huge shaft of yours into my pussy and fuck me hard," she ordered.

She felt him stand up behind her. Her pussy lips parted...

...an enormous shaft penetrated her pussy and started fucking her hard.

"You can feel his cock penetrating you and fucking you," another male voice said.

"Mmmm I can feel his cock penetrating and fucking me," she murmured.

"You've never felt a cock this good, and you'll never resist it," the voice said.

"I'd never resist this cock... it feels so good," she said as her will melted away.

"You are about to cum, and after you do, you will fall into a deep sleep," the male voice said.

"I'm about ... uhhhhnnnh... about... oooohhhh," she couldn't talk as she felt a massive orgasm building in her. "C...cum... cum...ooohh...cumming."

Lorana fell to the floor, blissfully unconscious.

* * *

Green Lantern stood in the room staring at what he had just done.

Diana's sister had collapsed after she finished the orgasm he'd ordered her to have.

"Thank you, Hal," Wonder Woman said. "And you, too, Kal-El."

Superman was wiping pussy juice from his lips. He seemed very embarrassed.

"I'm not much of an actor," he said shyly. "But I'm glad I could help."

Lorana was on the floor with an enormous golden dildo inserted into her vagina. The end of the dildo had a black cap on it to hold in the sapphire and the power source. Green Lantern had used his power ring to control the dildo, and his indomitable will power to overcome Lorana's own formidable will.

"Well, I have to admit, this is one of the more unusual cases for the Justice League," Hal said. "Flash should be extracting the dildos from Troia, Cheetah and Power Girl any second now."

"Thank you all," Wonder Woman said. "We just saved the world again."

Superman had put his costume on in short order.

"You're welcome Diana," he said. "I'd do anything for you."

"Anything?" She asked.

* * *

Location: Metropolis

High atop the MetroTower, Superman stood naked, holding an almost-naked Wonder Woman in his powerful embrace. Wonder Woman still wore her star-spangled booty shorts.

"Diana, I promise you, Lois will understand," he said, laying her down on his cape, which was stretched out on the rooftop.

"Are you sure?" She asked, a tear in her eye.

"I can't make love with Lois without risking her very life," he said, whispering in her ear. He kissed the nape of her neck. "At least with you... it won't be deadly."

"Oh, Kal, please, please let me feel..."

Before she could finish the sentence, an enormous Kryptonian penis pressed against her clitoris. He wouldn't penetrate her and rob her of her powers. But he would let her get off on his rod.

"I didn't know what you ... you were doing ...unnnnh... before," he said. "How did you know you could have an orgasm powerful enough to crush that dildo?"

"Practice," she said, smiling as she ground her twat against his cock. It felt so good. And now there was no shame... no mission... there was just desire, lust, passion... and the feeling of his granite-hard cock against her clit. It felt good. Better than before. Better than she could have imagined.

She ground her cunt against his tool, rubbing it furiously. He grunted against her strength. It was apparent he had never encountered a female capable of matching him might-for-might. He kissed her lips, nibbling at her ear, he kept grinding the whole time. He seemed to become mesmerized at watching her Amazonian tits bouncing in rhythm to their dry-fuck.

Moments later, she experienced the most beautiful orgasm of her life, and it was compounded by Superman jizzing Kryptonian cum all over her stomach and tits.

She smiled as she writhed under his body. She wiped the cum all over her tits, licking it off her fingers. It tasted delicious, the most wonderful thing ever.

They kissed deeply. Wonder Woman began kissing down his neck, licking his nipples. She kissed her way down his taut abs, until she reached his still-erect cock. It glistened with all the leftover cum. She took his cock into her mouth, sucking desperately to drain it of all its fluids. It tasted so good.

So fucking good.

A part of her on the inside smiled.

When she had destroyed the golden dildo inside her, the Pure Wonder Woman had come to the forefront again. However, the so-called Dark Wonder Woman, the one with impure desires created by (or more specifically, cultivated by) Lorana hadn't been destroyed. Instead, that was the side of Diana that hid in the darkness now. Right now, she was enjoying every second of this, every glistening drop of Superman's semen.

She sucked harder, causing the man of steel to ejaculate for a second time, this time deep in her throat. She swallowed every last drop of his super cum.

This action was repeated many times that night.

Several hours later, both of them spent, they went their separate ways, ready to team up to fight crime another day. Or... if Dark Wonder Woman had her way, more of what they had shared tonight.

Dark Diana smiled. Perhaps Lorana needn't be incarcerated for all time...

It was kind of fun being a bad girl from time to time...

12