All Comments on 'Wonder Woman'

by MichaelScarn

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hot!

Very hot, but the end is too abrupt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Could have been much better.

The brother is an asshole. He repededly calls his sexy sister degrading names, like slut and a piece of ass. Charming. I can't figure out why he is concerned about his growing hardon, he pushes his trunks down, causing skin to skin contact with his sis. I that a new technique for losing an erection?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great Story!

Easy to picture in my mind, he and I came at about the same place in the story.

swfb70swfb70almost 7 years ago
enjoyed it*

looking forward to chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good stuff

I would like to see more.

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
Awesome .I am still hard

Hope you continue the story

Turtle1952Turtle1952almost 7 years ago
Hot as hell

Love it so please keep going with these two

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More

Do they get caught? Do they make their escape together and then get home to fuck each other again?

honybipolahonybipolaalmost 7 years ago
too hot...more please

write at least one more sequel and this time make them fall in love...gonna be hotter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Caught

I kept waiting for the cops to open the door, or at least jiggle the handle when he was just going inside her. They would have had to kept very still... not making a sound.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Cool start.

I want them to get caught. The cops wouldn't know they were related and might take a turn with the girl themselves, letting her brother watch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
more more give us more.

This was so hot that there has to be more comming. Finally a new story to add to my favorites notebook.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

he needs to knock her up!

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStonealmost 7 years ago
A hot story, no sequel needed

This was a nice, compact, fapping fantasy. You don't need a sequel. I understand people who get off on pregnancy-risk stories, especially in the incest category. But it bugs me when characters act stupid. Both brother and sister came to the party hoping to get laid. But neither one brought along condoms. That's just stupid! I understand, this is a fantasy. But, I think it would be even hotter if brother and sister had a short discussion about whether or not to use a condom. She could tell him that he didn't need to worry, because she was on the pill and a VIRGIN! Bam! You've traded your pregnancy-risk fantasy for one where a virgin-slut gets deflowered.

I wish there had been a little more dialog. "Like, Mom and Dad would kill us if they found out." "Are you going to tell them?" "No, but I bet Mom would kill to have your cock! You're hung a lot better than Dad." "How the fuck would you know?" "I've seen Dad getting out of the shower. Besides, girls talk." "You've talked to Mom about Dad's dick?" "Not directly. But we've talked about sex and boys and stuff. Haven't you ever talked about stuff like that with Dad?" "Never." "Yeah. Well, Dad's more uptight about sex." "Your not uptight about sex." "Not too uptight for a virgin, I guess." "You're a virgin?" "Not for much longer."

I know. That would change the whole tone of the story. And the story is hot as it is. Five stars! I just don't see how this is worthy of a sequel. There's nothing in the story or with the characters that's demanding that.

Robinius1Robinius1almost 7 years ago
Well done!

I really enjoyed this one for the most part. Very hot at the end. Please don't let people tell you what to write - you are the author and it's your story. If others want different plots or endings they can write their own stories. You did a good job and it's entirely up to you whether or not there should be a sequel.

As for Anonymous - there's always one or two who have negative comments - lighten up! This is a story! A piece of fiction! You needn't dissect it to make sure everything fits logically. It's been my experience that people sometimes don't think logically in times of stress. Some of them even make mistakes - you heard it here first!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

@GrantLeeStone fuck off. Let the author take the story in whatever direction they want to. Also, you're dialogue was just horrible.

cjaustincjaustinalmost 7 years ago
oooh

I held my breath waiting for that handle to turn. Didn't stop me from enjoying the heat. Thx for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
very good story !! hope some countinuation

please write a sequel and more about those two sibling

like how the bro react when boy are near his sister

and how the sister react when girl want to seduce him

also I can't wait to read what other situation or sex they will have

by

sajuuk

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow, what a perfect encounter

So into the story, you wrote it keeping the audience so excitedly aroused, great sex story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

That was hot as hell in a handbasket! Hehe.

timm10827timm10827almost 7 years ago

Great story. Turned me on! I look forward to reading more of your work. Gave you 5*.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 6 years ago
Good story !!!!!

But there should be more, that was no way to end. Keep going it was a good read......Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

Love the story, I loved everything about It.

Please make another one

Omart57Omart57about 6 years ago
Five stars!

Great story!

LactationLoverLactationLoverabout 6 years ago
Great Story!

I truly enjoyed the story! How the brother was trying to hold back despite is inner feelings for his sister, and then her willingness to give him what he wanted, and accept his potent seed. Would love to read more, if you have plans for it. Super hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Question

Did they get caught thou

SmallWunderSmallWunderover 5 years ago
Hot

I'm so wet right now. Please tell me there's more.

Steve1613Steve1613over 5 years ago
Any chance for a second chapter?

l'd ove to know what the aftermath is like. Does she get pregnant? If so, how does their relationship evolve?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
This actually does deserve a sequel

I don't make this comment often. But these are two characters that are easy to like. They are realistically portrayed, and the scenario is actually easy to accept.

This serves as a great introduction story to a multi-part series. A short prologue story for both siblings, explaining the sibling and parent/children dynamic that led to this event, and the aftermath.

Please Consider it.

GregJohnson1958GregJohnson1958almost 5 years ago
And then?......

Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sequel please!!!

For the love of everything sacred, make them fuck in the room next to their parents, and have him impregnate her. A threesome with their dad would also be a welcome unexpected pepsi twist.

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 4 years ago
nice

good start please continue but keep them exclusive. sibling love is the purest love of all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Her answer “No!” Ruined it fir me unless there was a ‘morning after’ pill involved, but there was not.

Down to 3 stars.

Bill

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh My God! She's just in high schoo. You can't just get her pregnant as a brother.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Where is the end, why bother to create a hot story if you aren't going to give it a proper ending? I hate cliffhangers that don't tell you what happened.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Really one of the best written erotic short stories I’ve ever read, really great job. The way the characters were portrayed and the scene was set was very well done. The ONLY thing that could be improved is the brother had some very outdated, stereotypical cringey high schooler dialogue: “hottest piece of ass in town!” I felt that it contradicted the intimate relationship that you were portraying between them, and made the scene feel less serious at times

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This reminds me of my boss she dressed up like Wonder Woman for a Halloween costume party that are work was having her boyfriend couldn’t come so her and her son came to the party well they got so drunk that she and him were doing it on the board meeting table well later in the month she just found out that she pregnant and she believes it’s her sons baby.

N_AmbruscoN_Ambruscoover 1 year ago

I love this so much. There is no love as pure as the love a brother has for his sister, and if they are of age and they both want it, I believe they should be allowed to have a baby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Such a hot story. Her whispering "No." once he's past the point of no return just set me off

ToughSailorToughSailor7 months ago

Good story although the plot line was a little bit accelerated. I didn't much appreciate the implied possible pregnancy. Was also wondering if they managed to escape the cops . . . .

BAnde53507BAnde535073 months ago

Great story! It seems to have ended abruptly (at the puzzle pieces comment). Is there a paragraph or two missing?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous