Wonder Woman's Loving Authority 02

Story Info
Supergirl gets trained. Hard.
5.2k words
4.86
33.1k
34
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/10/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,583 Followers

"Ready to fuck me now, Dick?" went Kory's soft, lilting voice, singing out from her as delicately as her touch went over Dick's back, fingers stroking and massaging his lust-tense muscles. Kara could see them standing out in oak-hard knots, tensed up from—"Like you did Donna?"

"Always, Star." He shifted his neck, cracking out one last kink, then turned over. His eyes tracing over Kory were a spur to his fine bodily control, bringing him to full hardness. "For you, always."

"And for this?" Kory asked teasingly, running her fingers up and down her own voluptuous body, seeing and loving the effect it had on him. "It's all yours tonight, Dick. Every night. I'll give it all to you for that giant cock..."

She pounced, bringing her bare pussy down on the impalement of his iron-hard prick. Dick yelped slightly before his expression settled into an aroused grin. Kara was expecting to see fireworks now, and she wasn't disappointed.

"I want the warmth of your body, Dick... the friction of your fucking... the fire of your cum inside me... I want you to burn me up... I need it!"

Kory tensed her stomach muscles, massaging his cock inside her, dancing her hips over him as she put him to expert, well-practiced use. The look on Dick's face was now of sheer sexual need. He was being toyed with, told what she wanted. And he didn't need to be told twice. He could feel it through every inch of his shaft.

The hot velvet of her sex gripped at his cock; still, Dick grunted and pulled free. Kory clenched, wanting to hold him deep inside her, forcing him to pause. But her juices were too copious, her sex too slippery. Dick crab-walked back, Kory moaning as he exited her for a substantial length, then sat up, abs flexing, to take her in his arms and surge back inside her. Kory gasped and clutched fiercely at his back, her fingernails leaving bloody tracks down him to mark the intensity of the satisfaction ravaging her voluptuous body. Already Dick was bouncing her on his lap, thrusting up into her, making her his all over again, as if she hadn't been even before their very first time.

"Enjoying the show?" Donna asked, so close that Kara's straining ears magnified the conversational tone into a roar. She jerked back to herself, seeing Donna beside her, standing on another slender branch in the Amazonian forest. The glow from the lit-up embassy barely penetrated this far, but there was enough in the darkness for Kara to see Donna's bemused look. She hadn't noticed Donna slip away; she'd assumed Donna had been as absorbed in the show as she was.

Donna looked beautiful, as usual, as always. Sporty and slender, with the heart-shaped face of an angel, her features soft but sure, clear blue eyes as guileless as a child's. She did not dress in the robes and armor of the Amazons, but in a modern style crisscrossed with that of her adopted home. A micro-mini skirt as brief as any pteruges, reaching only a scant few inches down her thighs. Pantyhose with it, rather than the hip-high stockings Kara's longer skirt allowed her. Her top a red vest over a white blouse, same color as her skirt, the woman looking like she'd stepped off a tennis court—or a tennis-themed photoshoot.

Kara knew how she looked, or how Donna said she looked. Honey blonde, beautiful face, skin like fresh cream, body like a glass sculpture. She didn't believe it though. If she was so pretty, how come no one was interested in her? They were interested in Kory...

Kara knew she was in for a lecture. She crossed her arms, battening down the hatches like she was in the path of a hurricane. "What does he see in her? I mean, sure, she's cute or whatever, but we are in love!"

"Kara," Donna said gently, "has he told you his name yet?"

"Nightwing," Kara replied. "It's a good, strong name."

Donna sighed. "What would you say to a drink? Somewhere with a less distracting view, maybe?"

***

There were many dwellings on Themyscira. Not enough to even begin to overwhelm the natural splendor of the island, but over the ages, there had been many architects wanting to practice their art and experiment on a grand scale. Some were eventually abolished, recycled, but many were left vacant in various corners of the jungle: suitable dwelling places for Amazons who wanted to be alone, or who had been living with another and then separated themselves.

The embassy had been one such project, adapted to Man's World presence. Supergirl's hut was another. Distant enough from the city to give her privacy, but close enough for help to be at hand should she require it.

Though at present, the only help Donna thought Kara could do with was a maid.

She stepped over the various Earth trinkets the Kara had gorged her living space with—having to hover in some places—and finally made her way to the Themysciran freezing unit. "Coca-Cola," she announced, setting it on the tray. It was chilled to perfection in a few moments. "I know it's hard to get here."

Kara took up a brooding spot on one of the rafters. With her flight ability, it made a decent place to sit. And there was no tourist kitsch on it. "You say I'm pretty. Well, if I'm so pretty, why isn't he in love with me yet?"

"Kara, it's not that simple." Donna cleaned up a little, enough to find the ice and some clean glasses. She poured for them. "You are pretty, very pretty, but there are a lot of factors you're not accounting for. His friendship with Kal, for instance."

"Is he in love with Kal and not with me?"

"No, no." Donna floated up to offer Kara her glass, then simply crossed her legs and hovered in mid-air as if Indian-sitting. "I know you may have been an adult on Krypton, but here, you're still something of a child."

Kara's eyes reddened. One step closer to learning to use her heatvision. "I am not a child!"

"I know that, sweetie. But it's going to take a while for Kal to see it that way. Just as it took a while for even Diana to see me as 'Troia' instead of 'Wonder Girl.'"

"That's Kal's problem. Nightwing never treats me like a child!"

Donna drank from her own cup, wishing she had brought something stronger. "Well, he makes all of us feel special. But my point is that Kal is going to be overprotective of you for a while, and most people care about him far too much to go against his wishes regarding his cousin. His very young cousin."

"I'm not that young!"

"Wait a few years, hon, you'll want to take that statement back. I know Kal tries to be understanding, and he is, usually—he's practically an Amazon there. But he has a blind spot when it comes to people he loves and you, Kara, are about the only blood relation he has in the universe. For an old friend like Nightwing to suddenly be with you, even if he weren't with Kory already—it'd be like a betrayal of trust."

"And everyone feels this way? Like Superman is their 'old friend'?"

"Well..."

Kara leaned backward, tipping off the rafter and dropping herself to the floor with barely any hovering to break the fall. "Great! I'm now doomed to a life of celibacy as well, all because no one wants to annoy my baby cousin!"

"I don't think it will come to that," Donna said, looking down at how the fall had jarred Kara's costume. Small to begin with, the shirt's hem had flipped over her small abs, while her skirt covered one knee and skated up far past the other. And Kara's young breasts still showed proudly under her clinging jersey. "If there's one thing that can convince the locals here to go against their better instincts, it's someone that looks like you. Nightwing's old enough to know better—barely—but we get you into Titan Tower, half the boys there will be out of their minds."

Kara smiled subtly. "I don't want them. I want Nightwing. Or..."

"Or?"

Kara trailed a fingertip up her bare knee, to the pale gold skin under her brief skirt. "I heard on Krypton about there being women who were with other women, but I never actually saw it until I came here. The other day, I saw you and Diana swimming in that pond."

Donna colored. She reached hurriedly for the drink she had set down. "You little sneak—have you spied on everyone on this island?"

Kara was blushing furiously despite herself. "Only the ones I like."

Donna drank the entire coke in four long swallows. "Well, I'm sorry if you were shocked—"

"I wasn't shocked. Just surprised."

"Well, that's good."

"And I wished it was me."

Donna was glad she had swallowed. Now she was almost doing a spit-take, and Gar would hate to miss that. "Oh yeah?"

"Yeah. I wished it was me Diana was doing that to, instead of you."

Donna rolled her eyes. What was it with people? They were literally identical, except for her being younger... "Kara, Diana and I have known each other a long time. What you saw was us—was me giving homage to her for her guidance and friendship, and her repaying that homage, showing me her gratitude... it's a very complicated Amazonian ritual. But when authority is legitimate, is wise, is loving, then you submit to it lovingly. I submit to Diana. She submits to Hippolyta. And she submits to our goddesses."

"I think I dreamt about something like that." Kara turned her face away, averting her eyes. "I think I dreamt about it the other way around, too."

"How's that?"

"I dream I'm Diana—doing it to you. Are you angry with me?"

Donna floated down beside her. "No. I guess I'm just... surprised." Donna stopped, floating just a little above Kara, who still laid back on the floor like she was getting a tan. "And in real life? Have you ever experimented with other girls?"

"No. Well, yes. Just once. I mean, I started to. With Cassie."

"What happened?"

"We got interrupted. Then she didn't want to talk about it anymore."

Donna smiled gently. "Poor girl."

Kara reached out to put her hand on Donna's leg. Just above the knee. "You're really pretty. I wish I were pretty like you."

Donna put her glass down, the ice cubes rattling in the empty interior. "You are pretty. In your own way. I wish I was pretty in my own way, and not like Diana. People keep comparing us."

Kara sat up. "They shouldn't. You're a lot more... approachable. You don't seem like you'd be right all the time, like Diana does."

"Thanks."

"I mean... you know what I mean."

"Yeah." Donna slipped her arm around Kara's shoulders and drew her close. "There are a lot of ways to deal with these urges you've been having, Kara. Especially on Paradise Island."

"Can you show me?"

Donna leaned in to brush her lips across Kara's cheek. It was soft, like satin. "Yes."

Kara parted her lips. She received the kiss Donna gave her, slowly fading it into it, until the knowledge of what to do with her hands and her lips and her tongue just came to her. Her awareness was all of Donna: Donna's touch, Donna's warmth, the sight of Donna imprinted on her eyes even with them close. The very feeling of Donna for her seemed to radiate into her body. Then she was keenly aware of Donna drawing up her skirt. It was like Donna had filled up her body, but Kara was also floating outside her body, noticing the skirt coming up her thighs.

"No panties," Donna said, when her lips weren't quite against Kara's. "That's an interesting choice."

"I thought you might like me better this way. I took them off when you weren't looking."

"I noticed. I don't often stop looking at you."

"Would you like them? You can have them if you want!"

Donna grinned at Kara's odd flirting. "Actually, the way I'd like you is with nothing on at all. And spread out on the bed."

Kara could only nod.

***

They stood barefoot on the bed, Kara motionless as Donna undressed her. She trembled a little, and her mouth worked constantly, lips compressing, tongue curling over her teeth. Donna stood back to admire her. She was a good-looking girl. Her body fit and trim, with eloquent little hips and rounded shoulders, coltish limbs slender with muscle. Her modest breasts stood out from her long, flat torso, not outrageously, but just the right amount. The same as her petite little ass, well-rounded, a little bubble from her cute, narrow hips. She looked almost fragile in her leanness, her white-gold tan, her glossy yellow hair. All of her spun gold, painted glass.

"You're exquisite," Donna said, getting a bashful smile in return. "Lie down. I know you're fond of breaking the rules, but I'm going to show you how much fun obedience can be."

She reached for the zipper on her skirt...

"Let me," Kara said, stepping close to her with a little creak of bedsprings. "I want to undress you."

Donna smiled. "Certainly."

Kara hooked her fingers beneath Donna's skirt. She raised it up to find the zipper on its interior, getting another look underneath in the process. "I love seeing you through your pantyhose. I saw your... your pussy while I was on the floor. It got me all worked up." She unzipped the skirt and unfurled it from Donna's waist.

"You were pretty worked up when I got here."

"Yeah, but that made it worse."

"Better," Donna corrected. She raised her arms above her head. Kara pulled up her vest...

***

There was something about Donna. While technically she had the same body as Diana, she carried herself differently, wore herself differently. Whereas Diana was regal, reserved, affectionate but also somewhat guarded, Donna was open. Naked, she didn't stand imperial and impressive, but had trouble balancing on the mattress, smiled bashfully at her own nudity, had her hair slip from its style.

This did nothing to diminish her beauty, but made it somehow more bearable. There was a wholesomeness to her, a neighborly quality. While one wanted to worship Diana, Donna was someone to befriend, to hang out with. To touch.

Still, her body was perfect. Leavened perfection, but perfection nonetheless. Her breasts, high and firm, burgeoned at the edge of being too much for even her tall, athletic frame, but their steady slope, the gumdrop nipples crowning their roundness, made them fit her body. Her musculature was impressive as well—she clearly possessed great physicality, but it wove with the artistic lines of her soft, beguiling body, as if she were more sculpture than warrior, more artwork than armor. Her firm, toned physique perfectly flowed with her womanly hips, her proud breasts, and most of all with her lovely face. The beestung lips and piercing eyes that could transform into Diana's cool elegance in a moment, but were too lit up, too animated with affection and curiosity to intimidate. She was not a goddess, towering and insurmountable. More like a high priestess. She brought a god's beauty to Earth.

And yet, Kara stared. It was Donna who had to draw her down to the bed, lying facing each other. Still Kara stared. Donna drew her close, first thighs, then breasts pressing to each other. Finally, lips. The kiss gentle and unimposing, enough to close Kara's eyes, but still fill her thoughts with furious visions of Donna Troy. When Kara opened them again, the smile she was faced with was assuring, understanding.

"Is this your first time with a girl?" Donna asked, breathing calmly, her skin moving against Kara's with each breath, softly exciting her, welcoming her.

Kara had a hard time keeping a breath in her body, even with Donna's body against hers, seeming to sedate her, bring all of her to a lax stop except for something that burned, hotter and hotter, deep within her. "It's my first time with anyone." She sounded embarrassed.

"I envy you." Donna reached across the narrow gap between them, playing with a lock of Kara's hair, whipping it at the nape of Kara's neck and playing it over the point of her chin. "Getting to enter this world for the very first time. Experiencing everything fresh and new. It's something you'll never forget. I just want to be as good a teacher to you as I had."

Kara reached up and mashed Donna's hand to the side of her face, so she could feel how her skin burned. "Diana?"

Donna nodded. "She was very gentle... until I wanted her to be rough. It made me feel very feminine, in an odd way. The stronger she got, the stronger she allowed herself to be with me, the more I wanted to surrender. She went very slow, but she knew I wanted it before I did. That's what makes her authority so... right. Even when she was seducing me, my pleasure was just as important as hers."

Kara broke, ripping her hand away from Donna's. "I'm sorry... I don't think I'll be very good at this..." Her eyes darted downward, though, as she said it, savoring what she expected would be denied her.

"You keep looking at my nipples," Donna's voice was warm, but with a touch of silk. A grit. "It's kinda flattering. How would you like to taste one? Don't worry about being good. Just taste..."

Kara could only smile.

Donna rose up on an elbow, leaning over Kara, who looked suddenly overwhelmed at having Donna over her, almost atop her, perfect breast filling her voice, pushing into her mouth. She took it between her lips, tongue sullenly pressing to it, and held herself like that, eyes closed, golden hair in a crescent on the pillow.

"You can do more than that, you know." Donna laughed. "What do you expect to taste if you aren't sucking it out?"

Kara murmured embarrassedly, applied pressure. Tentatively, at first. Donna petted her hair, her face, the tips of her fingers caressing the furthest edge of her ear. Then Kara sucked harder. Steadily and hungrily.

Donna let her suck. She was a quick learner, attentive to Donna, swiftly discerning what pleased her and what didn't, what she could do with her tongue, her lips. She pulled away, though. It was starting to feel too good.

"This is about you," Donna said. "You're here to learn. You need to understand what you're submitting to."

Her leg rose, crossed over Kara, settled on the other side of her. She was now straddling Kara, completely in her space. She knew her responsibility. She had to do everything Kara would enjoy, all as carefully and lovingly as could be. When Kara looked back on this—and she would look back on it, it would be one of the supreme experiences of her life—Donna wanted her to remember the tiniest moment of it. She wanted Kara to remember it all with awe and glee.

She began with Kara's ear. The lovely roundness was easy to follow with her tongue, the petite lobe giving her just enough room to work her tongue, the opening sensitive when her tongue plunged in. Kara giggled, snorted, writhed. She was wet now, and warm, and receptive. Donna could smell the perfume of her. With her hand, she pushed Kara's legs to either side, spreading them. The scent grew even stronger. Donna could see Kara smelled it too.

"That's you," said Donna. "That's what I want from you. Now stick your tongue out."

Her eyes barely open, Kara put out her tongue. She tried to contain her giggles as Donna licked it, from its tip to Kara's teeth, letting her know what it felt like to have someone's tongue against her own. Not frightening. Not awkward. Donna kissed the flat of Kara's tongue, then drew it into her mouth; instantly, Kara responded. Followed along as Donna stroked her tongue, as she sucked at it.

"You're going to make a lot of girls happy with that tongue," Donna said when she was finished with it.

"You'll be first."

Donna smiled. Her smile moved down to the hollow of Kara's throat, stayed with lips brushing against pulse as her hand went down between Kara's thighs. She felt as good as she smelled. Something pure and delicate and innocent to her body—unencumbered.

"Oh, Donna," Kara whispered. She was opening her legs.

"I know, sweetheart. But we've only just begun."

Her hand stayed clamped on Kara's sex, covering it but not moving, just applying a gentle pressure for Kara to throb against. She kissed Kara's pulse—it roared against her tongue—then moved her mouth down Kara's clavicle, over the slope of her demure breast. Kara's breath hitched, her tit leaping like she wanted to force it between Donna's lips.

Zev95
Zev95
1,583 Followers
12