Wonder Woman's Loving Authority 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,583 Followers

"I want to know what you taste like too," Donna said.

Donna moved her face over the warm, resilient flesh, enjoying the way it would push against her, the way it would relent. Eventually her lips found the erect nipple and she took it into her mouth, already swollen, but it got even larger, harder against her tongue.

"How does it... how do I taste?" Kara asked.

"Sweet," Donna said. "Exactly the way a girl ought to taste."

She pressed Kara's breasts together, molding and massaging them in her hands, the nipples almost touching each other. She exhaled on them with one breath, watching them pucker; kissed one, then the other, running her tongue between their meeting peaks. Kara moaned and moaned, her hands in Donna's sable-black hair, rending it as carefully as she could as she was wracked with pleasure. Donna could smell Kara like a flower blooming right under her nose.

She rose to a sit atop Kara's waist.

"No, don't stop!" Kara pleaded. "Don't!"

"I'm not stopping," Donna said, picking up Kara's hands, transferring them to the headboard. She wrapped them around the copper bars and gave Kara a firm look, telling her to keep them there. "I'm just going in another direction."

She crawled to the foot of the bed. Kara's thighs gave way to lean, runner's legs, strong calves, dainty feet that seemed shockingly cute after all Donna had learned of her voluptuous sexuality. Her tiny toes were painted pink. Donna kissed the smallest on the right foot, then the second smallest, then abruptly took Kara's big toe into her mouth.

"Oh!" Kara rolled her hips, uncontrollably, the metal in her hands grating as she maintained her grip.

"You see?" Donna said. "Leadership comes with responsibility. As your mentor, one of my responsibilities is to please you. And as my student, your duty is to obey me. It's a reciprocal relationship, understand?"

"You mean I'm going to do this to you too?"

"In time. When you've learned." Donna sucked each toe in turn, licked between them, nibbled on the arch of Kara's foot, where she was most ticklish. Kara's scent now permeated the room, and Donna breathed deeply of it, glancing longingly at the golden delta that sat at the apex of Kara's thighs.

Donna was a hunter. She prowled to the sensitive skin of Kara's instep, lavishing it with the attention of her tongue, always watching the growing wetness of Kara's slit. Inch by inch, she kissed her way up Kara's leg, never staying long enough for Kara to be desensitized to her tongue, never moving too fast to not let Kara savor every bit of pleasure. She was at Kara's knee when Kara took a hand off the headboard, reaching down to pull Donna up to her sex. Donna froze her with a look.

"Hands stay where I put them," Donna said.

"But I want it so much! I can't wait!"

Donna smiled warmly. "It's not so easy on this end either. But if I can manage it, you can. The longer you wait, the better it'll be. Roll over on your stomach. Submit."

Kara did as she was told, visibly quivering. She hadn't until Donna had spoken to her so stridently. "I've never felt anything so good in my entire life!"

"You'll feel better," Donna promised her. "Keep your legs spread. I want to keep smelling you. Just like I'll smell you after I've rubbed my face in your pussy."

Kara moaned. "It's too good! Too good!"

Donna was pleased to hear it. She bathed the backs of Kara's legs: the hollows behind her knees, the first few inches of her thighs—shifting from one to the other, back to the first before she moved on. She did the same to the underside of Kara's buttocks, kissing the bottom of one smooth globe, then moving to the other, sucking a little skin into her mouth before releasing it. She moved upward, Kara's pert ass a perfect target for her every little kiss.

"I can smell you too," Kara said. "I want to taste you so bad..."

Donna moved her hands over the warmly wet cheeks, massaging her saliva into them, kissing Kara's tailbone, then spreading them apart, licking between them, grinding her tongue into Kara's perineum. Kara gasped and shook. She spread her legs as far apart as they could go, trying to open up even her asshole to Donna's tongue.

"On your back," Donna said, straightening so she was kneeling over Kara once more. And Kara rolled over quickly, spreading her legs without being told.

"Now?" Kara asked hopefully.

"Yes, you lovely girl." Donna buried her head between Kara's legs immediately.

It took three licks, but she lapped the juices from Kara's labia, then parted them with her fingers and licked inside her sex, swirling her tongue around, moving it deeper and deeper, pausing only to swallow some of the delicious cream Kara fed her. All too soon she was stabbing her tongue inside of Kara. Feeling her own pussy grow moist.

Kara cried out in delight, rattling the headboard, whipping her hips around so hard that Donna was forced to grab one in each hand to keep from being dislodged. She wouldn't give up Kara's honeyed little center for anything. She sucked every vibrant fold, licked every crevice, took her tongue further and further until she found something taut and unyielding among the softness. Kara's G-spot. Donna probed at it, fascinated and feeling deliciously guilty. She would be the first one to use it, to teach Kara this kind of pleasure. She brought her tongue against it, hard, and heard the metal of the bed creak as Kara bent it.

"Oh, Donna!" Kara wailed. "That's so good!"

The fragrance of Kara's pussy was overwhelming, intoxicating. Donna drew in deep, savoring breaths of it as she lashed her tongue in Kara's sex, resisting the urge to touch Kara's G-spot again until she inevitably gave in, and drove Kara to another ecstatic writhing with the slipping of her tongue.

"I want to do it to you!" Kara said after the last assault on her G-spot.

"In a minute," Donna said, all her senses describing Kara's arousal in addictive detail. She couldn't get enough.

"No, now! Please, Donna..."

"Since you asked nicely." Donna pushed herself up from the bed, flying just long enough to whirl around and straddle Kara's head, facing the other way. She lowered her hips, feeling Kara's excited breath on her pussy, then the girl herself: an excited little cry as Kara gave Donna her tongue, trying to lick and suck at the same time, the bed's headboard rattling in her hands like it was about to fly apart.

Lying with her chin resting atop Kara's sodden thigh, Donna smiled to herself. She remembered her own introduction to cunnilingus, being so eager that she'd tried to do everything at once. Wanting so desperately to please Diana.

"Calm down," Donna said, pinching Kara's thigh to get her attention. "Just kiss it at first. Just like a mouth. Then open it up and lick it. Use your fingers. Keep going until you've had enough. You don't have to put your tongue inside me until you're ready."

Kara did as she was told. She was eager to obey, offering up loving submission in the certain knowledge that it would be accepted and rewarded. Donna smiled at her lack of cynicism. That was the hardest part of the Amazon Way. Learning how good the world could be, learning to trust and accepting it would not be misplaced. Kara was a natural. And not just philosophically. Her tongue had Donna at the cusp of orgasm in only a few minutes.

Pleased with Kara, and with her own training of her, Donna lowered her face again to Kara's sex. She was determined that they would have a simultaneous orgasm. She licked and lapped, trying to make herself oblivious to the inferno Kara was spreading through her own body, but she soon felt it. Her sex contracting, her juices rushing from it, an orgasm flooding her inner spring. She even heard the greedy sound of Kara swallowing her.

And under her mouth, Kara's cunt pulsed steadily, her cream welling up from her, so much that some escaped Donna's tongue, ran down the crack of her ass. She was writhing and moaning around the tongue she had in Donna's pussy, glutting herself on the wild pleasure of another woman. She sucked ravenously on Donna, gulping all she could get from the other woman's sex, and Donna was as big a glutton as her, tonguing deep into her smoldering womanhood, sucking hard on her luscious cream. They couldn't get enough of each other. They would devour one another into lusty exhaustion.

Just over Donna's face, centered between Kara's toned buttocks, was her tight puckered ring, her anus. Donna remembered how it had felt when Diana had touched her there. She moistened a fingertip in Kara's streaming slit, worked the digit against Kara's tiny opening. Slowly, surely, the tightly resisting muscles gave way, her finger slipping inside to the first digit.

Kara tensed, crying out with animalistic joy—"Yes, Donna, push it all the way in!"—as she rutted back urgently onto the invading finger. Donna quickly inserted a second.

The two women swayed on the bed, gasping, licking and sucking, moaning with pure sex as they savagely indulged in each other. With her greater experience, Donna held back until she felt the first trembling of the orgasm that would wreck Kara, and then gave herself over to Kara's inexperienced tongue, her enthusiastic mouth. Donna felt Kara come, velvet and wet, around her tongue, and there was Kara's licking interspersing her own climax.

Donna kept going long after Kara stopped eating her, until Kara went limp, her limber body completely relaxed. Then Donna rose, proudly displaying Kara's juices on her lips and chin, to turn and see Kara's face. The bright eyes were close, the pink mouth moist and slightly parted. Kara's long lashes fluttered a little, but didn't escape her petal-smooth cheeks.

The unbearable ecstasy of orgasm had been too much for Kara. She'd fainted away, exactly as Donna had under Diana's tutelage. Donna had had a very good teacher. And it seemed now she was one herself.

She bent over Kara. "Are you alright, sweetie?"

Kara's eyes opened barely. "Can I let go of the headboard now?"

Zev95
Zev95
1,583 Followers
12