Wonder Woman's Loving Authority

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donna threw herself backward against Dick's body, still impaled by him, reaching behind herself to his muscular back as he pumped into her standing body. Her fingers raked red welts into his skin, neither seeming to notice. "You're big, you're so goddamn biiiig!"

"Only the best for you, Donna, only the best!" Dick said, arms wrapped around Donna as he fucked her standing up, veins standing out in bold relief all over her body. He kissed her roughly, then forced her head towards Kory, making their eyes meet. Kory shoved the fibula into herself faster, seeing Donna's arousal, her nearness to climax. To Dick.

Donna came, her scream of need and fulfillment muffled by Dick's mouth closing over hers. Her entire body arched and twitched, dancing for Donna's watchful eyes: hips bucking, twisting, enticing Dick's manhood as far inside herself as she could.

She wanted more.

The instant her orgasm was more cool than hot, she was pleading. "Give to me again! Make me come again! I need it so bad!"

Dick threw Donna down on her back, immediately covering her supine form with his own body. For the first time, Kory felt a flicker of jealousy, but killed it when she heard Donna's shriek of ecstasy. They were lost in each other now, no longer able to share their pleasure with her when they were so gluttonous for it themselves, but Kory was glad just to be able to see such a private thing, an intimate thing. They weren't performing for her now, simply sharing in each other's bodies.

Awash in sweat, Dick panted and grunted as he delivered himself to Donna's eagerly waiting sex, her legs shooting up and wrapping around his waist, Kory able to see his cock as it was devoured again and again by Donna's insatiable cunt. She pushed the fibula even further up into herself. Its slightly bulbous head could've been the tip of a cock, just like the one that had Donna spread so wantonly beneath Dick. Filled, stretched, growing weak at the knees, Kory watched Donna's hips hunch up to receive Dick, swallowing every inch of his furious erection, closed so tightly around it as to never let it loose.

"Your cunt's too much," Dick husked, burying his face in Donna's ebony hair. "Milking me dry... I just can't, unh, hold back much longer!"

"Ohh, yes!" Donna moaned, raining kisses up onto Dick's face as he grunted and strained for her. "Your cock makes me feel like such a woman!"

Shoulders bowing, Dick dove back inside Donna, the Amazon shrugging off the full impact of his heavy body against hers, feeling only his prick inside her. Kory felt her own sex burning with desire. She masturbated herself even faster, keeping up with the tempo she was so avidly watching.

The fibula was almost too slippery to hang onto now, all of it soaked in her juices. Maintaining the same rhythm as Dick with Donna was becoming impossible. Her hands were shaking too hard, her whole body demanding sexual release. She felt it building up inside her, melted warmth spread through her loins, a raging fire in her cunt. It could consume her entire body, a wildfire. She wanted it to.

She almost looked away from Dick and Donna's coupling, their reach for a second orgasm, the sight of her own masturbation that enticing. But Dick and Donna were just a little bit more alluring. She wanted to share in their pleasure however she could. So she watched Donna thrash around like a wild animal trapped in a snare, saw Dick's thick cock find its target again and again, vanish into Donna's cunt each time. It was a gorgeous organ. Kory wanted it for herself, but she wanted it for her sister Donna just as bad.

The fibula no longer felt cool or inanimate. It felt like flesh, hot and hard, full of desire for her. There was nothing held back. She knew she would join her erstwhile lovers in ecstasy. She watched Dick reach underneath Donna, grab two big handfuls of her milky white ass, grip her hard. Pull up against his cock as if he were deflowering her, he went that deep.

Donna came. Her scream proud and satisfied, the need flogged from it, replaced with the power of her pleasure.

Around Kory, the universe shattered. Her body was seized, her mind not her own, but consumed by pleasure. She fell through it, her vision blacked out for what seemed like hours, coming back to herself weak and gasping, barely able to stand. She pulled the fibula from her sex and immediately dropped it from her leaden fingers. She wanted to follow it down to the ground, give in to intoxicating gravity, but the sight of Dick and Donna held her captive.

There was no more technique in either of them. Simply animal mating. Donna, reaching her third orgasm, spoke as she only had when Kory subjected her to extreme pleasure, delight so intense it was practically torture.

"Keep it up, keep it in me, keep fucking!"

"Yes!" Dick moaned out in agreement. "Yesss!"

Kory was amazed by his stamina. She'd known he could fuck her for hours on end, if he ever had time, but he'd grown used to her, learned her body. She had no idea how he was still fucking a woman as beautiful as Donna. The first time Kory'd been with her, she'd come just from being kissed.

Donna reached up to Dick, as Kory would've loved to, her slender fingers stroking over his bulging muscles. She hoped they'd enjoyed the discovery of each other, as she had enjoyed each of them. Kory would've loved to be there, experiencing Dick for the first time all over again, legs spread wide, sex split open for his driving cock. Enjoying the pleasures of his body as he was enjoying the pleasures of her.

"Your cunt's sucking me," Dick moaned, "sucking me dry."

"So come," Donna told him. "Kory sure did!"

They hadn't forgotten her.

"Your cunt!" Dick gasped. "Here it comes, right in your cunt, here it is, oh God, oh Christ!"

They were both coming then, Donna arching her back as Dick drove forward, spurt after spurt filling Donna's pussy, her body accepting it as a desert takes water. Their bodies rolled over and over before Kory, locked together at the groin, still fucking. Donna cried out her passion once more. Then limply collapsed against Dick as he too allowed himself to relax, head drifting back, eyes shutting, the veins that had stood out so prominently on his angry red body now relaxing underneath his creamy skin.

On unsteady feet, Kory walked forward.

Dick pulled Donna up to his chest, close enough to kiss, and stroked her hair with what little strength he had. "You're the best, darling, just the best."

And Donna snuggled closer, running her long fingers over his chest. "And you're the greatest fuck in the world."

"Aren't you forgetting something?" Kory asked, struggling out of her robe as she fell beside them. With two of them there, she had plenty of space to lie down on, and with her robe built for her six foot four frame, she could wrap it over all of them.

"You're the greatest fuck on Tamaran," Donna told her. "Doesn't count."

"Mmmm." Kory looked to Dick. "You're not in the clear, though."

Dick was unrepentant. "It's Donna. She is the best."

Kory smiled. "She certainly is." She laid upon Dick, crushing her breasts against his chest. "And so are you... so nice... so good..."

She had lain with him many times, but there was something desperately exotic about him now—wet with the sweat of another woman, the smell of her, and that same woman right beside them, marked by him as well. Kory had been with Dick often, almost nightly if she could manage it, but still she found herself wondering all over again, as if for the first time... what would it be like this time when he kissed her, his tongue entering her mouth, stroking along her tongue, carrying with it the taste of Donna?

She moved in to find out.

Kory had ended up greatly enjoying watching in lieu of participating. It was a more refined, cleaner, sophisticated experience, being a part of the motion of naked body sliding against naked body, yet removed from it.

She wanted Donna to learn how fun it was.

She didn't know that Kara Zor-El was watching, listening.

Kara watched closely as Dick pulled away Kory's bra, his fingers moving in her sex, tiny circles as he bared her large breasts, pink nipples. With his other hand, he slid the panties off her hips.

With her X-ray vision, Kara could see everything—even the fingers inside Kory's pussy. And she could hear like she was on the summit with them, pressed up next to them. It filtered in with a kind of aural kaleidoscope—she still hadn't learned really how to control all her powers—the surf and the cry of seagulls overlaid their gentle kisses, the soft sighs, the little whispered entreaties. They all fell together like notes in a symphony, though. Kara enjoyed the naughtiness of the slightly distant sound. She was spying on them from a half-mile away, after all.

She was learning how fun it was too.

12