All Comments on 'Wonderland'

by LillithArchivist

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
free2bebiFLfree2bebiFLabout 13 years ago
Please Continue

I do not have much more to say than I love it so far. I am enjoying the slow buildup, and I can actually picture the characters' surroundings in my mind. Like where you left off also. Cannot wait to read more!

janos77janos77about 13 years ago
Genders?

Good story. Keep going. But what Genders are the protaganists?

KolrinKolrinabout 13 years ago
Finally

Some new NonHuman story that isn't bout weres or vamps. Despite there being quite a few good ones, there is too much, even of good things.

I'd like to see how you develop the story. Especially their relationship. Will it be in the direction of familiar/guardian or more just friends with benefits (not those benefits)? I wonder.

Keep it comming.

riara_2riara_2about 13 years ago
OOO More Please

Don't you DARE stop there. I want more and LOVE the story so far. I was so into it I didn't notice the lack of gender references till I read the comments. LOL. I just assumed the human was female.

psychoticflyingmonkeypsychoticflyingmonkeyabout 13 years ago

an excellent story; i cant wait to hear more. you did a great job of establishing the characters (apart from the gender issue, as mentioned by others). also, the tags are very funny.

mokkelkemokkelkeabout 13 years ago

i like this, as kolrin says it's something different then were's or vamp's. waiting for the next installment :)

LillithArchivistLillithArchivistabout 13 years agoAuthor
Thank you!!

I have to apologize about the confusion on the genders of the protagonists. When I wrote the story all I was thinking about at first was setting up the plot. But to clear the air, the voice in italics is male and the voice describing the monster (or the one doused by Exlax, whichever makes more sense to you) is female.

If it's any consolation, this story was the reason why I converted from first person POV to 3rd, lol.

Anyway, thanks for pointing out that issue and remember: VOTE!!

lostchickenlostchickenabout 13 years ago

I totally agree with Kolrin & Riara - don't you dare stop! (& thanks for providing us with a little something dif to the whole were/vamp scene)

This was fantastic, I am envious big time that this is your first submission and yet, it was so well done! Can't wait to read more *hint hint*

Wolf_girl13Wolf_girl13about 13 years ago
more!

I hope you are continuing this story. Very intriguing beginning, and I love the way you are developing the plot. Keep up the great work!

JazCullenJazCullenabout 13 years ago
Wow!

No I hadn't read this first chapter as I was beginning to work out :-)

Utterly fabulous start to a very interesting story. I love that it is so different and I managed to work out the gender differences myself so wasn't too distracted by that.

There is a wealth of creativity and imagination in this tale which I am so looking forward to reading more of.

Great job!

mikothebabymikothebabyabout 13 years ago
wow

more please - and very soon please

EnigmaRavenEnigmaRavenalmost 11 years ago
More

I love this story. It would be wonderful if you made another story to go with this one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous