All Comments on 'Wonderland Ch. 13'

by LillithArchivist

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
SweetGaspsSweetGaspsover 12 years ago
Noooooooooooo!!!

Not Thatcher! No! -_-

Ereneer3Ereneer3over 12 years ago
awesome

So worth the wait...please send along the next chapter as fast as possible because i am hooked.. you never dissappoint in the plot and the twists keep coming. Love it love it love it

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 12 years ago
Shifting into high gear

While there had been a necessary biding their time in the story, especially while Tempest came back around, this chapter kicks all the way back up and beyond.

Many of us are still wishing for a Tempest-Thatcher resolution, but I'll take whatever we can get as long as Fuyher is defeated and the world is saved.

Loved the description of the moments leading up to the battle. You did a great job conveying the sensations of hyper-vigilance as Tempest and Talon moved into position and waited for the enemy to appear. And I for one did NOT anticipate Thatcher's reappearance, so it was a terrific surprise. It did seem funny that Talon would have let her go into battle, untrained as she was, but I didn't question it. Great move when Thatcher yanked her back!

Wonderful chapter; thanks for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
please continue!

your story is fantastic, keep writing please. i was hoping she would get back together with Thatcher but after she turned into a half dragon i dont think thats going to happen any more

but either way its a great story.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago
More!

What an interesting twist! What a time for her to begin mutating! But why did it hold off until now, during battle?

cbarkins54cbarkins54over 12 years ago
Somewhere...

I got lost. I am not sure what's going on anymore but I'm hanging in there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ahhhhh!

In a very short time I've become addicted to this and TCS. Wonderland is the one that's keeping me on the edge of my seat. I love all 3 main characters to pieces, so I really feel the turmoil between them. While I like Thatcher as a character more, and for the majority of the story so far I thought him marginally better for Tempest than Talon, but there's just something... right about Talon that makes him work with Tempest. Difficult decisions... But straight up character wise, I'm a die-hard Thatch fan. Talon acts like a manipulative jerk too much for my taste. Tempest just by herself though, I love very much. Through these chapters I've found her to change a lot. She's become more self-aware and hardened. It's amazing to read her transformation, and see her still so wanting of love!

I also just have a few questions: What ever happened to Connor and his crew? Were they among the slaughtered at Queensland? And also, what's the deal with the castle at the very beginning of the story? Is there any significance to it other than a way to get Talon to the present? I've kinda wondered why it came to be, what magic brought it around in the first place, and what person or group put it there.

But yeah. I love this story soooo much! I can't wait for more, so keep writing!

-Sam.

P.S., I really love the dragons, lol.

kiliankilianover 12 years ago
...seven hours

I was bored and went to my favorite site to find some sleepytime reading. I have found several authors that have kept my interest til I can't 'put it down' so to speak, it is now 12 noon in sin city and I should have been crashed. You story is well thought out, lots of surprises...had me yelling a couple of times .....like NOW...lol when there looks to be more in the making...love the interaction...the heart pulls of the main characters...well done. A couple of spots were kind of rough...but bravo!! Excellent imagination, this story feels like more than "one" book. Can't wait for your nimble fingers to slave away at your keyboard and give us readers the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well....

I wasnt expecting that!! What an amazing chapter :-) Loved it, loved it, loved it. I cant believe Tempest is now half dragon! And Thatcher oh I love him! I'm glad that Talons atitude is starting to change. But I really want to know what his human form looks like! Anyway please post soon :-)

chavivelachavivelaabout 12 years ago
I want more!

!¡!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What happens?

What happen to Thatcher in the end?

What happens to lunars, humans, raspans and dragons?

Didn't also need raspans to evolve so to stop lose themselves to insticts?

I didn't think Thatcher take advance of her, he was honest and also give her the cold shoulder for the sake of Talon, until she get herself sick so to pay more attention to her.

I realy hope Thatcher recover fully his body and find his own soulmate too with no more fear that both woman and baby may die.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous