Won't You Smile Awhile For Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Sara...well, thank you, I would love the pizza if you don't want it, but...I don't know if I could just take these from you."

"Please don't be a hero, Melleny. It really is frigidly cold out there. I know; I checked the weather. And you can keep 'em, but if you wanna give 'em back...we shall be having a second date, right? Really, I insist; you're not leaving without them. Sara has spoken."

Melleny chuckled at her third-person reference. She liked the hostess' sense of humor.

"I just kinda wish..." she heard Sara say. "...Not to impose too much or anything, just...I kinda wish I could have found out how your massages feel...for myself..."

"Welllllll..." Mel smirked flirtatiously as she put the mittens on, "We might just have to take care of that at a future point."

"Cool!" Then before she could stop her mind or lips, she blurted out the next question.

"D'ya do happy endings??"

Melleny stared at her with an unreadable, but somewhat amused expression. Sara realized what she had in fact just asked.

"Oh my God..." she murmured, covering her mouth. "That was over the line, wasn't it?"

Mel only smiled inscrutably. "We'll see," was all she said. "Bye-bye, Sara!"

"Bye, Melleny. I l—"

She stopped herself.

No! No longer a dream, Sara! Don't say it!

"...Lllllook forward to next time!"

Sara watched Melleny Alison Hayes get in her car and drive off. She almost missed her already. The beloved Starship song began playing idly in her head.

...Branded...my heart was branded while my senses stood by...

I'll never find another girl like you...for ha—

Sara's eyebrows jumped as she remembered what the next line was.

Wow, how funny...

She giggled mischievously, feeling her pussy tingle.