All Comments on 'Woodbridge Academy Ch. 06'

by elno2015

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great story

Can't wait for next chapter. Please don't delay. I think everything will workout fine for matt and jason.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oh well GODDAMN

YOU HAD ME ALL WORRIED WHEN MATT'S DAD SHOWED UP AND THEN YOU DO THIS?!?!?!?!?! That was so anticlimactic it was hilarious. Love the story, hope the next chapter comes soon blah blah blah the usual great stuff xoxo

MbeseMbeseover 8 years ago
Wouldn't it be funny of.....

Sen. Kyle and Matt's dad was seeing each other... that would blow my mind hehehe.... as always GREAT STORY!

JonahSnowJonahSnowover 8 years ago
Great chapter!

Can't wait for more as always!

judojonjudojonover 8 years ago
so good

Am so glad to see his dad ok their love. can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love this

Great chapter. But please don't let sleazy Adam be the shoe that drops. Things could just work out, unlike in real life. That would be nice.

aclassyladyaclassyladyover 8 years ago
SOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOD

I am sooooooooo happy that Matt's Dad accepted him and Jason's love. Had me worried when he showed up sort of angry that Matt lied. Now if his Dad accepts them, and Matt's Dad accepts them, then what could stop them from having the type of relationship they want. Adam needs to own up to loving Josh and wishing he could have the same type of relationship Jason and Matt have. Josh deserves happiness in his life too.

I know you said there would be more chapters and a spinoff, so I am hoping Josh and Adam is the spinoff. Also it could be Matt's Dad and Kyle in a relationship.

Please keep writing for I have come to realize you are a great author and can tell such a grand tale. It makes readers want more and more.

ACLASSYLADY

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I'm happy his dad was so cool haha so anticlimatic but in a good way. But I do not like this foreshdowing of doom you have going on. Don't break my heart

geemeedeegeemeedeeover 8 years ago

Not gonna lie -- when Matt's dad accepted his announcement so agreeably, I thought it was a dream sequence. LOL Now I just hope they can make it until the end of school without Jake being raped by sleazy asshole closeted Adam. I'm so glad that the parents aren't the problem in this story.

TexHubbyTexHubbyover 8 years ago
Toooo EZ!

Love this story ...and LOVE Jay and Matt BUT that was too easy. I have a feeling the other shoe is about to drop and it just might be that Jay's father's boss is having an affair with Matt's dad. The plot thickens. Regardless, I love the storyline and Jay and Matt's love must conquer all. Can hardly wait for subsequent chapters!!!!

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteover 8 years ago
Another great chapter

Really loved this. And the twist when Matt's Dad showed up and turned out to be agreeable was certainly unexpected. Hope the guys can recover from whatever ominous event you hinted at. This has really been a great tale and you are a good writer. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Getting better all the time

Matt and Jason are getting better with each sex adventure. Matt and his hairy chest are a real welcome mat for Jason, and what a great burden is off Matt now that his father knows and tacitly approves. Let the loving continue. Jason has confessed his love for the sexy hairy-chested, big-cocked Matt!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

On the last chapter (ch. 3, i guess) Matt's father was Harold now it's Herbert. Lol you must have forgotten it since it was published months ago.

And btw, Matt's mother was never mentioned here right? Don't tell me that the plot twist on the next chapter is that Sen. Kyle was secretly going out with Matt's dad that's why he was not mad at Matt for some reason.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Soooo relieved!

This chapter... Wow... when Matt's dad accepted it I literally got up and danced! But first When Jason opened the door and he saw it was Matts dad I felt like i got hit by a train. But when it said how Matt's dad saw Jason in the corner and when his dad said, "Oh... I see". I knew right away that he was okay with it and I sprung up SOOO quick I nearly crashed on the way back down! I loved this chapter it was so amazing. But the end threw me for a loop even mentioning that it could all end at any moment. ); plz no! But overall this was an amazing chapter!

Omg their so cute!!! ;3

soulfight_6969soulfight_6969almost 6 years ago

Things are about to get sticky. Good series. Well done

MickeyKayMickeyKayover 2 years ago

Dun dun duuuuunnnn!!! NO I DON'T WANT TO GO ON...Things are going SO GOOD!!! But I just KNOW Adam is gonna stir up some shit...I Just KNOW IT!!! So Off I Go To Read the next two chapters...This Is SUCH A GREAT Story The ONLY Time I've Put It Down Is When I've Fallen Asleep...And Since I've Been Sick This Week, head cold it's Taken Me Longer To Get Through This BUT I CAN'T Put It Down!!! Thank You SO MUCH For Bringing Your EXCEPTIONAL Talent So We Get To Benefit From It!!! I'm thinking the sequel you mentioned is going to be with Josh, Jason's roomie which I HOPE it is because he Deserves his own story and Hopefully for both these friends their Much Deserved HEA!!! I Just HOPE They Stay Friends Cause Only YOU'VE Known Their Futures...Who Knows Just WHAT Adam's gonna do...I Hope He Gets What's Coming For Him And Things Backfire!!! I don't know if you can tell but I'm babbling to prolong moving on cause I just KNOW that other shoe IS ABOUT TO DROP! OK I'm Pulling On My Big Girl Panties And Moving Forward...This Has Been PHENOMENAL!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous