Woodbridge Academy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt continued on his way down my stomach, licking each ridge of my abs, stopping only to dip his tongue into my navel. Being with Matt had given me a complex about my body, my lean form paling in comparison to his bulging muscles, but he never seemed to care. He was constantly telling me how much he loved the way I looked, but I couldn't help feeling a little self conscious about how small I felt next to him. He was such a jock, a man's man. I seemed like a lowly nerd next to him, even though I was an athlete as well. I know Matt didn't care, but sometimes the feelings of insecurity crept up on me when I watched him with his friends. The lacrosse team was made up of all the guys like Matt and Adam, with their big shoulders and dominating personalities, I couldn't help but feel slightly inferior when I saw them all together. Knowing Adam was gay made me uneasy as well, because I just had this awful feeling that he was going to cause trouble in some way. He was too big of an asshole to just let it go that easily. I was just glad he couldn't go after Matt, since he had never made that connection.

I was so distracted by my thoughts that I didn't even realize Matt had stopped moving down my stomach, and was actually staring up at me expectantly. "You okay?' He asked, sitting up bt continuing to stare down at me.

"I'm fine." I answered, attempting to pull him back down to me.

"You're not fine. You're making that face again." He grinned. "The one where you're thinking so hard I worry you're going to hurt yourself."

I just rolled my eyes at him. "Please. I do not do that."

"You do, actually." His grin softened, and it almost looked sad. "So what are you thinking about? Is it about what happened earlier?"

"What happened earlier?"

This time, his face definitely fell. "What you said in the shower."

"Oh!" I exclaimed. "No, no, no. It has nothing to do with that. I swear."

"Do you regret what you said? We can just ignore it, you know. Just go back to the way things were. I'd be fine."

"Don't be ridiculous." I scolded him, sitting up so we were face to face. "Of course I don't regret it. I love you, Matt. Don't try to convince me otherwise."

"Then what has you so tied up in knots?" He asked again. "I mean, you just stopped reacting. It was like you weren't even in the same room."

"Sorry. That was all on me." I reached out and placed my hand on his shoulder, rubbing it softly. His hand found mine and squeezed. "I meant it, I promise. Don't you worry about that. I was just thinking that I wish my body looked a bit more like yours. I'm sure all the flatness is kind of boring considering you're surrounded by all the jocks all the time."

It w his turn to roll his eyes at me. "Maybe, but I don't like the muscular look. I'm attracted to you, and you alone. Yeah, you're not covered in huge muscles, but you are long and lean, and there's not an ounce of fat on you."

"Stop." I blushed. I shouldn't have said anything, knowing that Matt was likely to shower me in compliments after. He always did.

"No, I won't stop telling you until you really believe me, Jay. To me, you are perfect."

"I'm not perfect." I muttered.

"You are." He told me again, pushing me down onto my back and climbing on top of me so he was straddling me. "Maybe I need to tell you more often, or maybe I need to do something else so that you believe me, but you really are exactly what I want."

"Matt."

He clamped his hand down over my mouth, effectively shutting me up. "No. His time I'm telling you to stop, and you're going to listen to me. I never want you to doubt how I feel about you ever again. I am in this for the long haul, Jason, and it would be a whole lot easier if you would just cooperate with me." He moved his hand from my mouth and leaned down to give me a gentle kiss. "I love you, Jason, and I will spend every day convincing you of that fact if I have to." He moved down to kiss my chest, looking up at me between kisses. He had my hands trapped at my sides with his larger hands, and I was no match for his strength so I figured it was easier to just submit and let him have it his way. "I love everything about your body, so don't go comparing yourself to anyone. Who are you worried about anyway? Adam? Don't be. I'm not into him, nor will I ever be. I don't like the heavily muscled look. I like the way you fit in my arms. We just fit." He kissed above my navel again, making me draw in a sharp breath at the contact. He nuzzled his face against the skin of my stomach before he continued. "You have such an amazing body, Jason, it's absolutely beautiful."

"Thank you." I mumbled.

Matt shot me a huge grin. "Did you actually just cave in so easily? Miracle DO happen!"

"Shut up!" I laughed, playfully swatting at his hand. "I guess I just worry you'll get bored."

"With you? Never." He laughed with me before he leaned down again.

My laugh caught in my throat and evolved into a strangled moan as Matt took my cock into his mouth without any warning licks, just wrapped his mouth right around my shaft and gave it a good suck. "Oh, fuck!" I cried out. Safe to say, he had won this round. I never really doubted that Matt cared for me, or that he didn't like the way I looked, but I did imagine that he could find someone better suited for him. Someone he would want to come out of the closet for.

Matt was wasting no time on me anymore, pulling out all his best tricks as he sucked me hard into his mouth, dragging his tongue along the underside with each upward stroke. He used his broad shoulders to shove my thighs apart as he moved up and down over me, his eyes holding onto my gaze as he worked his mouth over me. I was hard as steel in an instant, lost in the pleasure he was giving me. Matt released his grip on my hands, so I took the opportunity to push myself up onto my elbows and watch him. Watching Matt in his element was always a majestic sight. The vision of his mouth taking my cock deep down his throat while those honey eyes stared intently at me was enough to make me want to explode in his mouth. "Oh, god, Matt, that feels so good."

He pulled his mouth off of me, leaving my dick flapping against my stomach, slick with his spit. He moved down to massage my balls with gentle strokes of his tongue. "Yeah? You believe me now?"

"Huh?" I asked, lost in the pleasure he was giving me with his very talented mouth.

"Do you doubt that I love your body now?" He moved his mouth to cup one of my balls, sucking it gently into his mouth. When I didn't answer, he squeezed a little tighter, making me cry out.

"No! No I don't!" I laughed out, and he pulled his mouth back off.

"Good." He grinned. "Now lay back and enjoy yourself. I'm going to show you just how much I want to worship your body."

With a firm shove, Matt pushed my upper body back until I collapsed back on the bed before he wrapped his lips around my cock again and continued to work up and down. His hands ventured away this time, however. One wrapped firmly around the base of my dick, jerking me as he sucked on my head, while the other massaged my balls again. Matt knew just what I liked to keep it going.

I felt myself getting close to exploding, as my fingers wrapped through Matt's shaggy hair and held him in place as sucked so hard I thought he was trying to pull my insides out. I couldn't hold back the moans of pleasure as he brought me closer and closer to orgasm. I wanted to be able to last a little longer, but it was not going to happen with the way he was working my dick. "Matt, stop, I'm gonna cum." I moaned out.

He pulled his mouth off but kept jerking me with long, slow strokes. Flashing me a wicked, satisfied grin, he gripped my hip and planted a small kiss on my hip bone. "You want me to stop?"

"Want...you...in...me." I got out between pants. Precum was coating his hand, making it easier for him to jerk me faster and harder. I gripped the sheets in an effort to maintain some semblance of control.

He flashed me that smirk again and denied my request, instead wrapping his mouth all the way around me and pushing down until his lips were stretched around the base of my cock. His eyes stayed on me, but I couldn't hold the stare any longer. My head fell back against the soft pillow and I let out a loud groan as I exploded into Matt's throat, jet after jet of warm cum spraying from me with a force unlike anything I had ever experienced. Maybe it was the fact that I had been open with my feelings, or that we were both on the same page, but there was something about this felt special, more special than all our other hook ups.

"Sorry, I just had to taste you." Matt mumbled, licking his lips and swallowing every last trace of my jizz as he sat up. "You are just the sweetest thing I have ever tasted." He gave me a soft smile before he leaned down and kissed me, nuzzling against my chest. "I love you, Jay."

"Love you, too, Matt." I mumbled, still panting from exertion.

He tilted his head up to look at me, a twinkle in his honey eyes. "Say it again." He whispered.

I let out a chuckle. "I love you, Matt Humphrey." I told him with a grin.

"I love the way you make that sound." He said with a sigh, staring at me with wide eyes. "Turn over, I'm not done with you yet."

"Matt."

"Turn over, Jay. Now." He commanded, and I instantly complied. There was nothing scary about Matt's tone, but it was enough to get my cock stirring again and I was eager to please him. There was no way in hell I was saying no to that tone. I scrambled onto my hands and knees, looking back at him over my shoulder so I could see what he was up to. Matt was giving me a look unlike anything I had ever witnessed from him before. He was like a man possessed, eyes roaming up and down my bare body. He shoved his boxers off before climbing up behind me and running a hand down my spine, straight into the crevice between my ass cheeks, and his fingers met my hole in an instant, making my semi-firm cock spring to attention in a second with that simple touch. Matt used both hands to massage my cheeks before he lifted a hand and landed a firm smack on my ass. I yelped and jumped at the contact.

"What was that for?" I muttered.

"Just keeping you in line. He grinned, massaging the sore cheek. I would never admit it to him, but it really hadn't been that bad.

Matt licked a trail down my spine, following the same path his hand had a moment before. This time, his tongue smoothed down my ass and stayed at my hole, licking the puckered muscle firmly as I began to writhe beneath him. Matt's tongue slid inside me and he began to start fucking me with that strong tongue of his. His hand found my balls and he began to massage them as I let my head drop to the pillow and pressed my face into the soft linen. "Oh, fuck." I moaned out. Matt groaned in appreciation as he continued his ministrations without reprieve. I loved the way he made me feel when he ate my ass. It was like it was all the confirmation I needed to know that he was really in this with me. He preferred to prep me with his tongue, and it was so intimate, I couldn't picture ever letting anyone else get this close to me. It was something special with Matt, and that was all it would ever be to me. "Matt, that feels amazing."

Matt pulled his mouth from my ass and moved down to suck my balls gently while his hand moved to stroke my cock downward. I could feel juices dripping out of me, no doubt ruining these sheets for future guests. I pushed back up on my palms so Matt would have a little more room to work with. "Fuck, yes." I moaned out as his finger probed at my hole. No longer a stranger to this, I relaxed my muscles as his finger slid in without an issue. Matt let me get used to that finger before he added another and started to scissor the two, stretching me out as best as he could. It was never enough, since his cock was thick and hard in a way his fingers could never compete with.

Matt lifted his face from my balls and gently kissed the base of my spine as his fingers worked in and out of me. "Fuck, baby, you're so hot." He murmured, smoothing his palm over my skin before he pushed another finger inside me. "I can't wait to get inside you."

"Yes." I moaned out. "please."

"Please what?" He teased, lightly slapping my ass again in time with his fingers pushing against my sensitive bundle of nerves inside. I moaned out my reply, my body aching with need as he denied pushing me over that ledge I so desperately wanted to jump from. "There are so many things I want to do to you, Jason." He told me gently. "Incredible things, wicked things. But I can't do them to you if you don't tell me what you want from me as well." He smacked my ass a third time, a little firmer this time. The sting in my flesh did nothing to quench my thirst though. I needed him inside me.

"Need you...in me..." I moaned out.

"Yeah?" Matt breathed out, leaning over my back just close enough that he could nip at my ear. "You want me to fuck you?"

"Yes!" I cried out, just as his finger tip brushed against my prostate again.

"You want me to shove my big cock in your tight ass?" He teased some more, pounding against that spot that he knew was driving me insane.

"Fuck me, Matt." I was practically begging with wanton need at this point. "Please!"

With another firm slap to my ass, Matt simultaneously pulled his fingers out of me. I missed him already, hating the empty feeling I got when he first pulled out of me. Without any warning, Matt grabbed me by the hips and flipped me over onto my back again. I got a good look at him from this angle. His eyes were lidded and dark with lust. There was a sheen of sweat coating his perfectly sculpted muscles, and I had never seen him look so sexy. My heart pounded and I felt my stomach lurch as I stared at him in the dim light of the moon. There was no denying it. I was in love with this man.

Matt reached over to the bedside table, grabbing a condom. I watched in anticipation as he expertly rolled it onto his throbbing shaft before coating it in a thick layer of lube. My hand found its way to my own cock and I began to lazily stroke it as I watched him. When Matt climbed back over me and positioned himself at my hole, he pulled my hand away from my shaft and moved both hands above my head. He clasped both wrists in one hand as he thrust inside me, one long drawn out push until he was all the way inside me. He let go of my hands and gripped my hips as he began to slide back, and I reached out for him, desperate to pull him closer.

He grabbed my hands once again and pushed them back to where they were above my head, holding me tighter as he began to push in and out of me. His domination was turning me on so badly I was sure I would cum again in no time. When my legs began to slip from holding them up in the air without the use of my hands, Matt gently guided one leg to his waist, and I quickly followed suit and wrapped the other around him as well. It gave him a brand new vantage point, and he began to thrust into me harder and faster. The headboard was banging against the wall with each powerful thrust from this hulk of a man I had between my legs, and the moans that were escaping my mouth hardly sounded human. Each thrust pushed his big mushroom head against my prostate, forcing a strangled moan out of me each time the bundle of nerves was stimulated. I gripped at the top of the mattress, not wanting to disappoint Matt by moving my hands when he had made It abundantly clear that he didn't want me to do that.

Soon enough, the waves of pleasure caught up and I was teetering on the edge of my sanity, desperate to cross the line into pure pleasure. Matt's thrusts had become slightly more erratic, and I knew he was also holding on as best he could. "Come for me, baby." He murmured as he pressed his lips to my shoulder. I quivered under his touch.

"Harder." I moaned out. "Fuck me harder. Harder."

Matt growled and wrapped his arms around my back, pulling me closer to him and thrusting into me with everything he had. I did my best to squeeze his cock with my ass muscles, hoping to milk his orgasm out of him. With a roar, Matt gave one more thrust and poured his liquid heat into me, the thin latex of the condom the only thing separating us. Matt pulsing inside me was all it took to come along with him, despite the lack of attention to my cock.

Matt slid out of me with a pop, expertly knotting off the condom and tossing it in the trashcan with the others we had used throughout the weekend. He leaned down and licked the cum off my stomach, my ab muscles quivering under each tough of his tongue. "That was amazing." He practically purred.

"You can say that again." I panted. I was pleasantly sore in all the right places, and was ready for bed. Matt disappeared for a moment into the bathroom, returning with a warm washcloth that he used to wipe the sweat from my face before he cleaned down my stomach and around my tender ass hole. "Thank you." I murmured as he tossed the facecloth to the side.

He gently pulled me back until we were both under the covers, and wrapped us up in the blanket. My body had turned to jelly after having two monstrous orgasms back to back, and I barely kept my eyes open long enough to register that Matt kissed my forehead and wished me a good night.

I woke to the morning sun glaring in my face through the curtain, a warm ocean breeze coming through the screen door we had left open over night, but it was actually the sound of banging on the door that roused me. I glanced at the clock over Matt's sleeping body and saw it was only 9 am. Check out wasn't until 11 so I doubted it was the maid already, especially since we had the do not disturb sign hanging, and she hadn't bothered us all weekend.

I didn't wan to rouse Matt, so I rolled out of bed and grabbed my boxers from the floor and slid them on. I sleepily padded my way over to the door, glancing out the peep hole before I opened it. When I saw who it was behind the door, I let out a gasp and ducked. Herbert Humphrey was outside the door. As in the senator. As in Matt's father.

"Matthew!" He banged on the door again. "I know you're in there. Open this damn door right now."

I crept over to the bed and grabbed the wash cloth from the floor, throwing it on top of the condoms in the trash. "Matt." I whispered, shaking him awake.

"What's wrong, baby?" He muttered sleepily, reaching out for me.

I slapped his hand out of the way. "Your dad is here!" I whisper yelled.

That was enough to get Matt to jump out of bed. "Shit." He exclaimed, hopping around trying to find his pants. "Fuck!"

Matt went over to the door once he had his pants on, while I shoved the lube and extra condoms into my bag. He swung it open, revealing a very angry senator on the other side. "Hi Dad." He exclaimed, nervousness evident in his tone. "What are you doing here?"

"I think the question is, what are you doing here?" The senator snapped back, shoving by Matt and slamming the door. "I saw that you used my card to book a hotel this weekend. You told me you were going to the Poconos with Michelle this weekend, so imagine my surprise when I saw her out at dinner last night, and that you charged a room in Virginia Beach for three nights. Lying, Matthew? Really?"

"Dad, I can explain." Matt stuttered, looking at me with desperation on his face.

Guilt instantly washed over me. I had wanted Matt to come out to his father and really be with me, but now, seeing him in front of his father...it was like watching a little kid waiting for his father to yell at him for breaking a vase. He looked terrified.

Herbert saw Matt look over at me, and it was like he was noticing me for the first time. He had stormed in here in such a rage, I wasn't even a little surprised he didn't notice that I was standing in the corner by the bed. His eyes went wide with surprise, but I watched as the anger slid away and a genuine smile took the place of the glare. "Oh." He said simply. "I see."