Woodbridge Academy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elno2015
elno2015
419 Followers

"Dad, it's not what it looks like." Matt exclaimed. "We just needed a little break from school. Senioritis and all that. They don't card here. Michelle just said she'd cover cause...um...cause...we needed to get away and have a break from school."

I rolled my eyes and shook my head. Smooth, Matt. Real smooth.

Matt's father finally stopped staring at me and looked back at Matt. "Really, Matthew? How dumb do you think I am?"

"Dad."

"No." The senator held up a hand. "Sit down. Both of you." He leaned back against the desk, motioning for us to sit on the bed. "You. I know you." He said to me. 'Where do I know you from?"

"My father is Kyle Kent's head of security, sir." I told him, doing my best to maintain eye contact, but I quickly waivered under the sharp gaze of a pair of honey colored eyes that were an identical shade to Matt's eyes.

"That's right. Jason, right?"

"Yes, sir." I mumbled.

"So Matt. Do you want to tell me what's really going on?" The senator turned his attention to his son, and while I was grateful the focus was off me for a second, I dreaded the words that were going to come out of Matt's mouth. "The truth, this time, would be nice."

Matt sighed and gave me a sideways glance before he straightened up and looked his father straight in the eye. "I'm gay, Dad." He said in the most straightforward tone I had ever imagined. I won't lie, the commanding presence of the boy I loved was enough to get my cock to wake up, but I did my best to stifle the urge to kiss him in front of his father.

"You're what?" His father stared at us.

"I'm gay, Dad. Jason is my boyfriend. Has been for a few months now. We wanted to get away fro the weekend. I'm really sorry I lied to you, but I know you don't want any bad press while you're running for president."

Matt's father was quiet for a minute. "You think that you being gay is bad press?" He repeated in an incredulous tone. "That's absurd."

"Dad, it's not...wait, what?" Matt stopped. "You're not...mad?"

"Why would I be mad?" The senator straightened. "It's not like you're a felon. So you like men. So what?"

I did my best to stifle my laughter, earning a harsh glare from Matt. "You don't think it'll be bad for your campaign?"

"So what if it is?" He told him, moving closer to the bed and wrapping his arm around Matt. "You're my son. You will always be more important than any office I run for, understand?"

"Really?" Matt glanced up at his father, his eyes full of a child like joy I had never seen in him before. It was like he had finally gotten the validation he needed, and he could be comfortable with who he was now. It made me want to cry for him.

"Don't be ridiculous. Of course." He looked over at me and gave me a genuine smile before reaching out his hand for me to shake. I cautiously reached my hand out as well, giving him a firm handshake. "It's nice to meet you, Jason. Hopefully you are making my son happy."

"Yes, sir." I mumbled. I was ecstatic at how well the situation had gone. All of this panic had been for nothing. Matt and I could be together, and there was no need to hide it.

Matt's father stayed and hung out with us for a while longer, talking it all out about what our plans should be. It was like a giant weight had been lifted from Matt's shoulder, and he was so carefree and happy, he was practically glowing. His boyish glee made my heart skip a beat, and it made me fall for him even more.

Once Matt's dad left, Matt turned to me and gave me the biggest hug we had ever exchanged. He was happy, truly happy, in his own skin for the first time since I had known him, and it was amazing. He was smiling and cheerful the entire way home, and when we got to school and parted ways to go to our own rooms before everyone came back to school. We had promised his father that we would keep it under wraps at school for our own protection, and that was okay for m. There was a light at the end of the tunnel, and I could handle a few more weeks of silence if it meant an open relationship with Matt all summer and beyond.

Things were finally starting to look up for us, but I still couldn't shake the feeling that something bad was going to happen. Everything was going just too smoothly for me lately. Surely, the other shoe was about to drop, and my perfect fairy tale ending would fall apart.

As I plopped back on my bed and kicked off my shoes, ready to take a nap and recover from the busy weekend, I decided I just needed to ignore my gut and just let myself be happy. Things with Matt were great, and that's all that matters.

Right?

elno2015
elno2015
419 Followers