All Comments on 'Words Made Flesh Ch. 11'

by ungenderless

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Erotic Musical Chairs!

This is a story that has some very clearly defined characters. Rachel and Sophia are lovers but Amelia is also making out with Sopia. Complications abound making it enjoyable. Hot Read! Good Write!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
What is this guy up to?

Who is this prat duddle who wants to tell us what the story is about after we have already read it? I thought the idea of these comments was to let the writer know our thoughts. This wanker is all over the site doing this. We don't need his comments - which are addressed to other readers, not to the writer. How can anyone be so bloody egotistic to think anyone in the world is dependent upon him/her to tell me/you what the story is about, and whether it is a good read or not - especially after we've already read it? Does he/she think we are the morons and he is the only wise guy? Why don't you just fuck off, duddle, and leave the rest of us to make our own minds up about what the story is about and to decide for ourselves whether this is a good read or not? Fucking arsehole.

As to the writer, thank you [and all writers] for providing us with so much pleasure and entertainment. I liked the way you introduce your characters, and there is a certain subtlety about your plotting, keeping the reader guessing most of the time. Is this going to continue?

Freddy, Brit in Brazil

Toa_linToa_linover 17 years ago
Nice continuation

I was wondering how you were gogin to continue this series, and you pulled it off beautifully.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous