All Comments on 'Work and Play Pt. 01'

by hero101

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Definitely an interesting turnout. Can't wait to read more

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Can't wait for the next chapter! Don't keep us waiting too long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oohh

I like this! Please continue this story, it has real potential to be something great. A minor error with mixing up Zeke and Grayson at one point but that's alright. Keep it up :)

illwindillwindover 4 years ago

This is one of those stories that I can't help but thinking while reading, "Can we get to the point already?" The love interest hasn't even been introduced yet and instead I'm reading some weird and convoluted explanation as to why a gay man would be in possession of a dildo. Yeah, you don't need to explain that, he can just have one.

Could you make Grayson a little more pathetic? I mean it's one thing to have him pining after a straight man, but you really went above and beyond by having it be a 'friend' who can't even be bothered to learn the first thing about him. Of course, it's pretty hard to believe that Zeke, who is supposed to be laser focused on his career, went half a year without knowing the identity of his general manager. I mean, how is that even possible?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thank you

This story has to be one of my favorites, overall.

I love that the author actually put thought into developing it. This won't be some 2-minute read with a predictable plot, but instead a story that sticks with you.

The personalities and story line(s) might take a moment longer to unfold, but it makes it more realistic; of all the things a person might find on this site, I'm glad this story is here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
You updated!!

Reading again from the beginning to remember all of the details! Thank you for picking this back up!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous