Work and Play Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hero101
hero101
229 Followers

"No! No way. You guys come inside. Just... feel free to sit on the couch and flip on the TV. God, I'm so sorry. Can't even throw a party right—"

"Zeke, it's really no sweat. We don't mind at all. You get ready. We'll entertain ourselves for a while. Nobody's complaining, really. Take your time." I can hear Grayson's bright, warm smile through the phone. I don't deserve good friends.

"God, thank you for being so awesome. I don't deserve you guys. I'll be out in a minute." I quickly hang up the phone. Good thing I at least soaped up before I decided to ride that dildo like there was no tomorrow.

In about a minute, I'm cleaning up my bathroom while trying to moderately dry off. I have to get that food in the oven before we end up eating an hour later than I planned.

I make a plan to tip-toe to my refrigerator and set the food in the oven, then go get ready. I wrap a towel around my waist and step out into the carpeted hallway, only to be greeted by Grayson. I jump, clutching my heart in the process. "I—hey, Grayson."

I ignore the questioning look in his eyes as he talks. "I came to ask if I could help with anything," he asks.

"No, no. Go ahead with everyone else. I just was gonna put the food in the oven, discreetly, before getting ready."

"Oh, no. Let me," Grayson says lowly. Before I can protest, he cuts me off. "I insist. What do you want me to do?"

"I... there's a Chinese casserole in the fridge. There's scalloped potatoes and two desserts that need heating. Everything can go in the oven at 350º. I have a vegetable mix to put on the stove at 3 setting. You're a life saver," I smile. Grayson smiles back, quickly grabbing my hand with a reassuring squeeze before heading off to the kitchen.

I get ready in record-time, managing to actually make my hair look good and putting on a button-up with a casual that doesn't make me look like a teenager. Maybe things will be okay after all.

--------

The food was a hit. The party went as planned.

My friends absolutely adore my new house, which is great, because the only exciting parts are my living room and kitchen. The bathroom is great, too, but I know they have bigger houses. I gave a quick glimpse of the bedroom. I know within a month it'll be messy. I can't function with the house so clean.

"Shannon told me that you didn't even know my job position until this afternoon," Grayson jokes. I roll my eyes. "Don't worry, I'm not gonna fire you. It just hurts, that's all."

"Oh shut up," I reply. Grayson smiles gently.

"So, are you going to do anything with the backyard?" Shannon asks me. I shrug.

"I really want a dog, but I don't know if I have time to take care of one," I reply.

"Oh, come on. You always have time for dogs," Grayson smiles over a small glass of wine. "If there's anything I know about you, Zeke—" Grayson cuts himself off when everyone laughs.

"What?" I ask, genuinely confused.

"Boston terrier with a green collar and a gold tag," both Shannon and Grayson say at the same time. I can't help but smile. They know me so well.

"And what would you name it?" Nathan asks.

"Peter," Grayson and Shannon answer for me. "And if it's a girl," Shannon continues, "he'll name it Tia."

"No, it was Mia," Grayson interrupts.

"Yeah, Mia," I say, my cheeks red. I may be able to hide most of my emotions, my inherent gayness, and my ADHD, but no one can deny my love for dogs.

We manage to talk and laugh until 9:00, then Shannon and Nathan decide to start their half-hour trip home. I don't know how far away Alicia lives, but she's antsy and ready to get on the road again too, from what I can tell. Grayson isn't in any hurry.

Everyone says thank yous and compliments the house one last time before leaving. Grayson sits on the couch, tapping away on his phone. He's insisted on helping me out with the dishes and everything. I don't argue.

Grayson is the type of person to listen while I talk, and when I don't say anything, he talks. But none of us do any talking tonight. I'm still buzzing from the success of my dinner party, along with the wild ride I took three hours ago.

I'm placing the last cup in the dishwasher with a sigh of relief.

"Your house is really nice," Grayson says.

"Thank you," I smile.

"I like the blue and brown, especially in the bathroom," he yawns. "Speaking of which, I found something odd in there."

My whole body freezes. I was careful. I—take a breath, Zeke. Act normal. Think of something to throw him off. A lie. Something crazy.

"Oh yeah?" I ask, turning off the kitchen light and turning the lamp on instead.

"Mhmm," Grayson says. He knows. His face says it all. "Strawberry shortcake perfume. Right there on the counter. Unlike you, but hey."

"My sisters, they—I... I'm kidding. It was a gift from my college buddies. They put together a stupid box for my graduation gift. Perfume, makeup, lotions, all that shit," I chuckle. "I was going through things, seeing what to throw out."

"Yeah, yeah..." Grayson nods. He taps his fingers on the counter, one by one. "And the... dildo in your shower? That was part of your stupid gift?"

My heart stops. I didn't just imagine the words coming out of his mouth. This is real. The one time I actually get off, I get interrupted and then caught for god's sake. And Grayson is just standing there, arms folded smugly as if he doesn't care that he just dumped a big slutty part of me right in my face.

I try to say something, but I know my face is just a panicked mess.

Grayson just smiles until he catches a glimpse of my face. "Hey, no. I'm sorry. I'm sorry, I-I didn't meant to make you feel bad, Zeke."

I turn away from him and storm into my living room. "Zeke! I'm serious I wasn't making fun of you," he calls after me.

"Thanks for helping out tonight. You're welcome to leave," I say over my shoulder and turn off the TV. I'm so fucking stupid. I triple checked that bathroom and wiped up Vaseline and water and I didn't think to put the most incriminating piece of evidence away. For fuck's sake.

"No, no, Zeke. I-I saw it there and I grabbed it with a bag over my hand and tossed it under your sink before anyone else saw," Grayson explains. He looks concerned now. I should just let it go. He was only teasing me but he knows something I didn't want anyone to know. I push past him to close the curtains to my back door.

"I hope you had fun tonight," I say sarcastically.

"Zeke," Grayson complains, following me as I try to straighten up some minor things. "Zeke, I'm sorry. Hey—" He grabs my shoulder.

"What? What." I hate this feeling. It's like I'm going to cry but I haven't cried in years. I'm not crying over this.

Grayson looks down at me, gripping both my shoulders. "Are you gay, Zeke?"

"I do not want to have this discussion right now," I say through my teeth. Grayson's hazel eyes are deeply concerned. "Grayson—"

"Cuz if you are, that's a big relief for me," he says softly. I take in the much needed breath I've tried to take since he announced that he found a fake dick in my bathtub, and sigh it out shakily. "Zeke, you don't understand," Grayson slips his hands down until he's grabbing my waist. "If you are... that means I haven't been hopelessly pining after a straight guy I have no chance with."

"Don't," I whisper. Zeke doesn't back down. "I'm not good, Grayson. I-I'm not good with relationships and I can't make decisions and I'm too focused on work—"

Of course, he cuts me off with a kiss.

I betray my own instincts, instantly wrapping my arms around his neck. Grayson isn't a huge guy, but he's bigger than I am. I weigh about 170 as a median weight. Grayson, a braggart on physical health, has told me repeatedly that he's weighed 200 pounds since his college days. 6'1" Grayson hasn't ever been the center of my fantasies (the fantasies being few and far between), but right now, he's the only one on my mind.

His probing tongue invades my mouth and I moan into it, whining like a desperate teenager. It's been two fucking years I've gone without a kiss? What the hell is wrong with me.

I pull him closer before I let my hands wander down to feel at his muscled chest. The pit of my stomach stirs with excitement and I can already feel the tool in my pants hardening without hesitation at the sensation of human touch.

I toss my glasses on the counter; coincidentally, Grayson picks me up and sets me on the counter in a frenzy to try to remove my vest without popping off the buttons. Once my vest is off, I yank Grayson into me, making sure he grinds his half-hard cock into my groin. For a while, we kiss and grind with my legs wrapped around his waist.

His hands have a moderate grip on my toned ass as he presses his dick between my open legs, breathing hard and heavy, before he latches his lips to my jawline. I need more. This is too light and cutesy. Damn me for thinking back to that little fantasy from a few hours ago, but I need Grayson to fucking tear me apart and he's not going to do it. I don't know if I can take anything less than him making me exhausted and I don't think that's going to happen.

He grabs my hand, placing it on his dick through his pants.

I shove him away all at once and hop off the counter and onto my knees. My fingers shake with all the excitement. I shake my head once to get a grip while I try to unbutton Grayson's pants. I feel his hand under my chin.

"Look up at me," Grayson breathes. I can't even see his eyes without my glasses, but I look up anyway, unbuttoning his slacks and biting my lip slightly. I peel away the fabric to reveal just that juicy bulge. I palm it and begin to massage gently while Grayson moans softly. I think about putting my mouth on him, but the thought makes me twitch uncomfortably, so I just pull his briefs down until his cock springs out of the fabric.

Pretty, yes. Nice and smooth with a nice, pink head. Big? Eh. Six inches, probably.

I again think of immediately sucking him off, but I don't want that right now. So I stroke him slowly and gently before my stupid brain kicks in.

I don't want Grayson.

He's hot, I guess. It's not like I've noticed before now or anything. But he's just too nice and I-I can't get myself past the future; all I'm thinking about is how I don't want to be in a relationship and especially not with someone I call my best friend. Not with Grayson.

And sure, I had that yearning fantasy earlier tonight and it just makes sense to fuck the first person I see, but all I can imagine is waking up next to Grayson and having a panic attack cause of all the regret. Damn it, what's wrong with me? Why on earth am I over-complicating this?

It's just sex, it's just sex, it means nothing, it's just sex... with Grayson. God, I'd rather fuck that dildo until I cum ten times before I fuck Grayson and if that makes me a horrible person then so be it.

I can't do it.

"Zeke?" Grayson breathes. I drop my hands by my sides and stand up. "Hey, what did I do? Was it too fast? We don't have to go too fast, Babe—"

"Not 'Babe'," I say under my breath. "I can't right now, Grayson," I say aloud. He blinks once in confusion. I turn away to grab my glasses. "I-I'm sorry. I just... I'm not looking for a relationship."

"What the hell?" Grayson says, sloppily buttoning his pants back up. "You were all 'yes' twenty seconds ago."

"I know, I know. I'm just so confused—"

"Are you not gay? Were you just experimenting? Gimme somethin' Zeke." Grayson is trying not to show his annoyance. "I mean, I can't make you do anything."

"Just—no. I'm just in a spot right now. I can't stop thinking too hard and I'm sorry but I can't do this right now," I say. Grayson shakes his head.

"What are you thinking so hard about? You're acting crazy like you got ADHD or something, Christ," Grayson complains. I roll my eyes.

"I do have ADHD," I grumble. Again, Grayson makes this concerned face, just like he did when he mentioned the dildo a while ago. "Don't apologize. You didn't know. I'm just tired and work is really stressful and I don't want to be involved with anyone right now." Hell, I don't know if it's the truth. I just know I don't want Grayson and his too-perfectness and too-sweetness making love to me tonight. My head is airy; I can't put what I want into words, but my response right now is just... no.

Grayson nods understandingly. "Okay. Okay, fair. And-and if I was too fast or too forward... just let me know. I just don't want to forget this happened, you know? I mean, god, Zeke. I like you so much... just don't give up on me too quick, alright?" I nod in response. Grayson smiles before taking my hand in his. "Can I... I mean—"

I kiss him again for good standing. It's warm and fuzzy. Cute.

Not what I'm looking for.

hero101
hero101
229 Followers
12