All Comments on 'Work and Play Pt. 03'

by hero101

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
LLAPLLAPabout 8 years ago
Woohoo!

They are back! This is so much fun!! I can't wait to see what happens next. Does the telephone number mean that Gabe wants to see Zeke outside of work? I definitely like how they always get into arguments and then end up having sex after all, haha!

And I hope Zeke will manage to convince Grayson that he's not interested... poor Grayson.

Lol, Sandy seems like fun :D I hope she'll never have a reason to get revenge for something ;)

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66about 8 years ago

I like Gabe I think he is good for Zeke. They need to both be a bit more honest with each other as I don't believe this is a power play but it is going to cause problems for Zeke if he doesn't face himself and his fears. I think Gabe genuinely likes Zeke too and would like to see them go out on a date and talk things out civilly.

What I don't like is Zeke's continual defensiveness he needs to pull out of that and realize that people understand him better than he does himself and accept who he is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
what will happen next??

hmmm..teasing,zeke's insecurity about jiao-gabe relation--full on tantrum-some effort from gabe's side to make zeke realise he does matter..

LLAPLLAPabout 8 years ago
hi again

i don't understand why the ratings for this chapter are relatively low compaired to the second chapter ... i found them equally good :s

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Hot..i enjoy both the characters...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Red and very soon dead.

I so want Gabe to start doing all the things he does not usually do. Kind of sucked they did it in his friends office,where the button is due to cause an issue. But I'm ready for chapter four,well my pussy sure us lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
wow..

loved the back and forth..wen r u updating??

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I think this is going to show everyone that sometimes sucking a cock or getting fucked can help in the business world..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I don't understand

A gay male version of 50 shades. Maybe it's a gay male thing, but continually wanting to be fucked by someone who's a complete asshole? I don't understand that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Spanking?

I'm simply wondering when Gabe is going to realize that this boy needs to experience a truly good old fasioned bare-bottom spanking of the Father/son type? Obviously the kid is into it and that would make for a great prelude to their next lovemaking session. Besides, the kid really seems to need it and would probably profit from it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Chest and nipple play!!!!!

Both guys seems to have nice bodies, some chest and nipple play would be nice!!!!!

dnsontndnsontnabout 2 years ago

I’ll answer the QOTC even though this is a long-ago written piece. I like Zeke’s ambition. He clearly has a number of social interaction issues but he focuses on his career. I don’t like that it’s not necessarily for the right reasons and a man his age being nicknamed (Negative) Nancy is unfortunate, sad really. Gabriel comes across as a pretty classic bully and that’s unkind and contempt worthy. I can’t quite like anything about him yet. Doesn’t “suck dick” so I’m doubtful that he’s anything but straight, using a hole. The first drunken encounter, initiated by Zeke? Ok, fine. This encounter? Not so ok.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous