Work and Play Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulls me up so my back is flush to his torso. We share a sloppy kiss, and Gabriel smacks my ass like I want him to.

"Like that?" he says lowly in my ear. All I can manage is a raspy inhale before nodding and getting on all fours again. Gabriel spanks me again as he puts more force behind each push. I can feel myself drawing close. My balls tighten and I start jerking myself to the rhythm of his thrusts. Gabriel doesn't hold back, smacking me every few thrusts to elicit a cry from deep in my abdomen.

"Where do you want it?" Gabriel asks with a grunt.

I mumble a few embarrassing 'uh's before replying. "In my mouth."

Gabriel pulls out, and I turn around quickly, holding my mouth open and tongue out. I didn't expect today to end with a mouthful of cum, but here we are. White streams spurt almost in perfect aim in and around my mouth while I close my eyes, waiting for him to finish. It doesn't even have a bad taste like most cum. I crawl over to the trashcan rather ungracefully and spit the load into it. Gabriel gathers himself, smoothing his hair back and straightening his shirt.

"Want me to help you out?" he asks. I grab my own dick, stroking slowly. "I don't suck dick but I can do... something."

"What do you mean you don't—never mind. I don't really care," I huff. For a second, I just sit there, legs spread and stroking quickly. "You seem nicer when I'm drunk," I breathe. Gabriel just stares at me. I close my eyes, jerking myself off in a manic pace. First he makes me feel bad about wanting to be slapped around, and then he doesn't even help me finish off. He really is a jerk.

I'm near coming, but I hold my voice in my throat. I peek one eye open, and Gabriel is still just staring at me. When he sees me looking, he crawls over himself and tilts my chin up to kiss me. It's sloppy and sensual, all tongue. Gabriel moves my hand away and grabs my cock, stroking gently and rubbing his thumb over the head, making me gasp into his mouth desperately. Just having him touch me the way he does brings me so much closer to climax.

Again, as if he has no boundaries, he wets his fingers, sticking three of them inside me with no problem. If I thought he was amazing before, the quickness in which he locates my prostate amazes me.

He kisses my neck, whispering words of sexual encouragement in my ear while he beats me off. In no time, I'm kissing him fiercely and emptying all over his hand and shirt. Grayson has a box of tissues on his desk, so we clean up quickly. I might have to take out the trash myself.

I'm dressed the best I can be. Hopefully my lost button doesn't raise any suspicion when it's found. Gabriel smooths back his hair again and doesn't bother putting on his tie. Fuck, he's so hot. I never imagined being with someone like him, but every time I find myself fantasizing, it's Gabriel's face, his body that comes to mind. I'm definitely going to be sore tomorrow, but I'll be damned if it's not worth it.

Quietly, we leave Grayson's office, then I have to go back and get my laptop and glasses. It's only after we're both in the elevator and almost out the building that I realize we forgot to straighten up Grayson's desk. I'm hoping to god it gets ignored.

The elevator stops on the fourth floor, and none other than Sandy stands there with a power vacuum. At the sight of the two of us looking as suspicious as teens, she smiles to herself. "I'll give you some alone time, gentlemen. And I'll make sure to do a deep cleaning in Grayson's office."

I am speechless. She freaking saw us for god's sake. Shit. Before we even think about responding, the doors close.

"Should I tip her so she stays quiet?" Gabriel asks. I shrug, adjusting my glasses. "So... we're going to do something different this time," he declares. I nod, although I'm not sure what he means. At the signal of my approval, Gabriel pulls a pen from his pants pocket and writes his number on a business card. "In case you need it."

"Thanks."

"And you can call me Gabe. I like when you call me... Gabe."

*****

Note: tell me what you think might happen next. How might Zeke and Gabe's escapades end up? Thank you for reading!

QOTC: what is something you like about Zeke/Gabriel? Something you dislike?