Work and Play Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hero101
hero101
230 Followers

"Gabe—Gabe I'm gonna cum—" I tighten my grip in his hair and he grunts. Not a word out of him before he starts jerking me off fast, opening and closing his mouth, wondering exactly what he wants to do with my load. Before he fully decides, I erupt, shooting a stream at his cheek and another inside his mouth. He flinches in surprise, but continues anyway, working every last drop out of me. By the time I'm done, his cheeks and mouth and chin are covered in white streams.

We say nothing for a while. Gabe looks up at me from under his eyelashes. "Well."

I laugh, trying to catch my breath at the same time. "Well don't you look pretty," I tease. I lean down and give him a peck on the lips. Gabe says nothing, grabbing my shirt and wiping off his face.

"Condom?" Gabriel asks. I can't help the way my mouth twists up in disgust at the THOUGHT of using condoms with him. Let's just call it unspoken. Gabriel chuckles into our kiss while he slips off his pants, lubing up his cock and all around my hole. He's so tall, it's no problem for him to be on his knees while I halfway lay on the chair, legs spread. He doesn't bother going slowly. Within no time, my head is thrown back as my body conforms to his beautiful cock fucking in and out of me. The pressure is marvelous, causing boundless moans to escape my throat.

"Ahhhhhh, Gabe—harder, harder."

"Yeah? Tell me you want it."

"Yeah—yeah fuck me hard, Gabe c'mon I want it—" I'm unapologetically taking him in now, letting him know exactly how much I love his body. How much I love being fucked by him. When he stops to kiss me and I can feel the muscles in his thighs flex against my legs, I keep him there, playing his tongue on mine and relishing the strong, pure build of his body. I can even taste myself on his tongue. He's so fucking hot.

He slows his thrusts down, so I can feel exactly how long he is from base to tip. I've hooked my feet around his back by now, and he grunts impatiently. "I wanna see your ass."

He pulls out, and I shift to turn over, my knees on the floor in front of him. I bury my face in the cushion of the chair as he pushes inside me. I feel his big hands on each ass cheek, grabbing and squeezing as he fucks me into a mess of moans and shivers.

I feel him completely leave my body, leaving me empty, and he brushes the head of his cock over my slick hole, undoubtedly watching it quiver open and closed. A few times, he pushes his head in and out while keeping one hand on my waist.

It's quiet, the sounds of our breathing not creating much disturbance in the room. I wonder what he's thinking as he runs his hand gently from the top of my spine to my waist, over and over again. "I understand why you don't have a boyfriend," Gabe says softly. His voice doesn't mock me, but of course, I can't help but get on the defensive anyway, tensing up and leaning back until his torso is flush to me.

"Dare I ask why?" I sigh.

"You shouldn't ask," Gabriel responds. It may be bad that I just want him to finish fucking me, no matter what his opinion of me might be; I don't care. I turn around, wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him deeply. He pulls me down so I sit on his thighs. "Lube," he says quickly. I grab the second packet of lube and hand it to him. Gabe slathers his cock and holds himself at my entrance until I slowly lower myself onto it.

Gabe shifts until he's in a comfortable position to fuck me hard and not get too worn out. His lips are on mine practically the whole time his member slides in and out of me. He's getting close; I can feel the sexual energy radiate off of him.

In the midst of his thighs smacking up into me, I hold my tongue, moaning in frustration that he hasn't smacked me yet. I don't want to ask, either. He probably would do it, but not without making me feel like shit. I don't want to feel awkward with him. I already felt awful yesterday as Clay brought out some of my inner resentment by violating my established privacy.

"Hey, Baby—" Gabe places both his hands on my cheeks. "Check back in. It's okay. Let it go, whatever it is, alright? Hey, look at me." God, why is this so hard? I'm so obviously leaving my mind to wander that my body becomes unresponsive. Why am I like this, goddamn? "I want you to look at me, okay?" I nod.

We change positions, so I'm lying on my back, legs in the air. Gabriel doesn't break eye contact with me for more than a second while he rolls his hips into me, powerfully and slowly. I keep him close so I don't keep drifting, and he takes it, locking me in. His hair falls in his and my face, and for what seems like forever, we're in sync, eyes locked and bodies responding to whatever the other wants.

"I'm close," he whispers in the crook of my neck. "Fuck! I'm gonna—"

"Inside me," I say quickly. Gabriel fucks into me hard, gaining control over me again. His kiss to me is passion in its rawest form before I feel him erupt inside my body. His seed inside me for the second time since I met him less than a month ago.

I don't even know if I should like him yet. I only get two aspects of his personality, cocky and sarcastic. Then again, he might say the same about me. That doesn't stop me from tongue-kissing him sloppily when he pulls out of me. "You stay put," he says. And I have a naked—beautiful, orgasmic, but naked nonetheless—Gabriel wandering around my house. I shake my head, and cautiously head off to the bathroom to clean myself up.

I look at myself in the mirror. Hair a mess, cheeks blazing red and freckles prominent, I smile anyway.

I think Gabriel got lost looking for it, but he's in the bathroom a minute after I'm finished. He has his pants on again, but no shirt. I splash my face with water and dry off with a towel. Gabriel stands behind me, looking at me in the mirror. "I hope you're not thinking too much." And he gives my ass a nice, strong pat.

"Mhmm," I hum. "Why didn't you do that like, ten minutes ago?"

"Do what?" Gabriel asks, sweeping a lock of hair out of his face. I give him a look. "Oh! Wait, you didn't ask."

"So you could make fun of me? And that didn't stop you last time," I sigh. "Well, you don't have to stay."

Gabriel shrugs. "I was just going... hey." I turn around to face him, and he kisses me softly. "Breakfast on Monday, got it?"

I get a little warm feeling in my chest at his gentle tone. He's really getting to me. I don't know if I want that. Who knows what Gabriel could do if he got under my skin the right way? Not to mention the fact that I really don't know much about him. He could be absolutely psycho, or a jerk like Clay. I have too much to worry about with work, and now I have things to worry about outside of work. No thank you.

"A booty call and breakfast? I think we're getting somewhere," I joke.

Our kiss goodbye keeps me up all night.

*****

Author's Note: Well, things are definitely getting revved up in Zeke's world! Let me know what you think.

QOTC: Where do Zeke and Gabe go from here?

hero101
hero101
230 Followers