All Comments on 'Work The Problem Ch. 05'

by Mr_Shoggoth

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenabout 6 years ago
What you need.

I think all of humanity could use a nice relaxing orgy from langramorphs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Well then.

That's *one* kind of culture shock...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Doctor's orders...

for PTSD prevention!

prof_W303prof_W303about 6 years ago
LOL

Love the ending for this chapter and can't wait to see where you pick up at. :-)

gnome_mangnome_manabout 6 years ago
Whee!

Yessir! Now, THAT Is An Ending!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
do you ever finish a story?

you have some amazing stories here, and yet, none of them are finished. Are you going to just leave them (and your readers) hanging?

would hope to see some more chapters on all of them please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Thanks

Great Story, thanks for the new chapter. Please continue!

RavedThradRavedThradalmost 6 years ago
Armed militia rabbits?

Having seen that the rabbit-people of Holly's world aren't just armed, but actually have a militia, Holly's atavistic (or is it?) panic attack on seeing meat in Ned's fridge stands out to me as an overreaction. Do the parents in her world frighten misbehaving children with stories of the Teeth-That-Go-Chomp-In-The-Night? Do large predators still exist in their world, preying on solitary bunnies? Why was Holly so afraid of being fattened up for the slaughter? These are questions I'm eagerly awaiting the answers to in your future chapters.

anubeloreanubeloreabout 2 years ago

Just a quick note: ANFO is "detonator insensitive" unless doped with a sensitizing agent (like very fine aluminum powder) and is therefore usually classed as a blasting agent, not a high explosive. It's not quite a "low" explosive, because it detonates instead of deflagrating, but it's mostly a technicality. The mixture that Ned is making incorporates no sensitizers, among other things, so it definitely falls into the category of "blasting agent" not "high explosive". The C4 otoh, is absolutely a high explosive, and using it to detonate the ANFO is a good idea... ANFO almost always requires a "booster" anyway, and C4 is a decent substitute for nitroglycerin based dynamite, lol. I should've been a mythbuster... greatest job...

anubeloreanubeloreabout 2 years ago

Gah! Did you Google javelins before writing this? Unless the operator changes the settings, they're default is to too-down attack, not LoS. The missile would've shot out, then flown upwards before arrowing down like the wrath of Zeus.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous