Worked Out, Worked Over

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mandy rolled off onto the floor, breathing heavily, but still with her eyes fixed on Rick's cock as he knelt between Nicole's legs, fingers still inside her pussy.

"Please, let me go now," Nicole managed to stammer.

"Not yet. You'll go when I've finished with you." Rick wasn't unkind, just forceful.

This time, Mandy couldn't be stopped, and she reached out to replace Rick's hand on his long thick cock with her own. He closed his eyes in pleasure as she began to slide her hand up and down. Realising what was going on, Nicole began to think that she could relax for a second - just relax, and wait for them to let her go. She couldn't have been more wrong.

Mandy manouevred Rick's cock so that the head was against Nicole's pussy lips. With Rick's fingers still inside her, her pussy was wide open, and the cock head slipped in easily as his fingers pulled out. He knelt there, just the head inside her, as Mandy slowly wanked the shaft.

"No more, please, no more," begged Nicole as she felt the instrusion of his smooth hard head. But as he leaned towards her, she was powerless to stop him sliding in. He only went in a few inches though, just until the head was past her g-spot, leaving more than half his length outside. And from there he began to rock backwards then forwards, repeatedly dragging his bulbous cock head over her g-spot, massaging it more firmly, yet more gently than his fingers had done before. All the while, Mandy continued to stroke the part of his cock that lay outside, her fingers pressing into Nicole's puffy wet lips at one end of the stroke, brushing against his balls at the other.

Just as Nicole thought she couldn't cope with any more sensations running through her, Mandy touched a thin finger against her arsehole, making her pussy contract around Rick's cock. There was so much of her juice that Mandy's finger slipped in with only minor resistance, despite Nicole's faint attempts at protest. This was almost more than Nicole could bear; she wanted it to be over, but to go on for ever. She wanted to cum, but couldn't bear the thought of the agonising ecstasy sweeping through her once more.

Rick himself was close to cumming too - he had been stroking himself earlier while he fingered Nicole, and the combined attention of Mandy's hand and the sensation of Nicole's vagina clenched around him was never going to have any other result. As he felt himself approaching the point of no return, he simply stroked Nicole's clit with his thumb. That was it for her - her pussy went into spasm as she came, tightening so violently around his cock that it forced his orgasm on him. The first thick rope of his cum shot from his cock and splashed onto her cervix. The second and third coated her pussy walls completely. She felt each and every drop of his cum leave his balls, travel up his shaft and fly from the slit at the end. She felt Mandy's finger tight in her arse, giving her something to clench against, increasing the power of her orgasm 10-fold. She felt his softening dick leave her, felt his cum dribble from her hole and drip down her arse crack, felt Mandy's finger slip out of her, smearing Rick's cum around her butthole and her pussy lips. Then she felt the blood leave her head, and felt herself falling, the room going black....

"Nicole! Nicole! Are you OK? Wake up hun!" She came to in a crumpled heap in the gym car park, Mandy's concerned face peering at her. "You got hit by a car, but I think you're going to be OK. Rick and I are paramedics. He's just gone to get the ambulance..."

12