All Comments on 'Working at Home'

by STLwriter

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
brilliant

It is the best story for a very long time . Thanks Gerard

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thank You, Thank You

I don't find many stories I like, Just got Lucky. You did make me

a fan. Just don't stop your writing from this kind of gay male sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

I wish I had a contractor who would treat me like this. Great story, built up the tension well, nice description. Hope it's gong to continue.

MarieJoanneMarieJoanneover 6 years ago
Superb

Very hot. Bi crossdresser here. Would love to dress up for a contractor or be "caught" crossdressing by a contractor.

Loved it.

Very hot.

Marie

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very good story

I hope you keep writing, this was very well done. Thanks for sharing your talent.

buzzie1969buzzie1969over 6 years ago
hot

very hot story, loved it

STLwriterSTLwriterover 6 years agoAuthor
Oh my goodness!

Wow! Thank you guys so much for the love. I have many more things in store and I appreciate each of your comments!

kcniceguy4ukcniceguy4uover 6 years ago
Great story

What a great story for a first time author of the site. You really knew how to hit the right spot

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow

Shit! That was HOT! Would love a sequel to maybe a potential relationship. They might just need each other, ya know?! Thanks for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lovely story...

STL, this is a wonderful story. The buildup was nice but the sex was amazing. When I read a good story I love to imagine myself as one of the characters and when reading your story I sooo wanted to be Jason. God I love being fucked with strength and passion. It makes me feel deliciously feminine and girly, which I love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
STLwriter:

What a fantastic story! WOW! Loved their sexual tension from the start, and Ken seemed a real catch with his cool good looks, and his great body! Absolutely LOVE a man with chest hair, and Ken seems big-cocked as well, and yet tender enough to really "love" Jason. Jason pays great attention to Ken's showing his bare chest, then spying himself on Ken in the shower. Yet Ken enjoys that attention too.

Their love-making was very exciting and sensuous. Would love to see full-on blow jobs going both ways too!

Just keep them loving, and maybe even move them toward a long-term relationship. Please write more about sexy Ken, and even branch out to other stories about men loving each other. Keep up the good work, please! I'm so glad I found a new exciting and gifted author! Write on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Part 2 Please!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
An enjoyable read

Amazingly well written, with a great build up! Please keep up the great work :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantastic writing!!!!

this was amazing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
the real

I couldn't get past page one. Too many grammatical errors, sloppy typos and referring to characters as "the male" or "the client" is just uncreative. I suspect, had I forced myself past the first page, the plot might have kept me going, but the high rating just had me expecting so much more.

Sorry if this comes across as unnecessarily harsh, but this is what the comments are for. Please get an editor (or at least ask one of these adoring fans to proofread.) Do keep writing though, as that's the one way you will improve.

sj_53sj_53over 6 years ago
Good story!

I do agree with anonymous about errors. They are distracting, but the story made up for the errors. I have a problem with harsh criticism being posted anonymously. Guys, if you're going to criticize please post as a member. Loved the story and the characters.

1brokNangel1brokNangelover 6 years ago
SMH.........

I've read another story that is somewhat close to this.....no offense but it was better written.....and if I remember right the "handy man's" name was also Ken (with my memory I definitely could be wrong)

Just saying.....you do need an editor , interested in seeing a part 2 it feels unfinished.

sm1982sm1982over 6 years ago
Lol @ Anon

The coward claims they didn't get passed page one yet somehow decided to come to the fourth page to leave a comment..why bother? And this is a FREE site..these writers aren't getting paid to create stories they submit that aren't for contests so why are any of you demanding or even worse, expecting there to be no errors? Hell, even published works have errors and they have professional editors and copywriters proofreading their works! If anyone is going to complain about errors on Literotica, stop being cheap and go buy books that are "error" free! The story provided what every reader on here should expect, a beginning, middle and ending between two characters who find each other attractive, have great sex and discuss possibly continuing a relationship whether just sexual or leading to something serious..the writer left a satisfying ending for readers who love a HEA or an ending that gives them the expression that a HEA is in Jason and Ken's future (:

MatureSensualBottomMatureSensualBottomover 6 years ago
Loved it!

really enjoy your writing. x

Spadger2Spadger2over 6 years ago
Contract Work with Benefits

Very well written story, despite some small insignificant grammatical slips. The build-up of sexual tension and climax was very well sustained, although it was a bit drawn out.

On the whole, very well written although, for my part, I like to think that there should be some element of commitment in a sexual relationship, and not just like two dogs having casual sex on the street corner. There was no Love, only lust.

Obviously Ken seems to be very experienced in arousing his clients' passions and preying on this arousal, whilst Jason looks for opportunities to be "taken" by whoever turns up, all the better if there is a substantial "member" attached.

Spadger2Spadger2over 5 years ago
Contract Bonus

One feels exhausted after reading this episode. No doubt there was much mutual satisfaction from the seemingly passionate, intimate intercourse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved this story a lot. I’d love to read where they go from here. I’m hoping there’s more to Ken than being talented with his body and hands.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous