Working for the Fae Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SisiLala
SisiLala
89 Followers

Walking a few paces away from him, I slowly sunk to my knees in the bed of leaves and then bent so that I was resting on all fours. I looked back at Kyle, still lying in the leaves with his twitching cock, his face one of unbridled desire. Keeping my eyes locked on his, I slowly bent the front half of my body to the ground, nipples brushing the cold undergrowth, so that my ass stuck lewdly into the air, my glistening pussy completely open to him. His mouth was open as he took in the site before him.

My eyes still holding his, I ran my tongue over my lower lip and then quietly said "woof woof." Within seconds, I felt the alpha's cock plunge deep into my gushing cunt, a satisfied whole breaking from his lips. He began to hammer into my pussy, his desire pushing him to enjoy my hot body. His balls slapped against my clit, causing me to yell out and whimper with each thrust and swing. I could feel myself getting closer but I couldn't cum. We were both yelling now, lost in the throes of passion and still I couldn't cum, I couldn't reach the peak of sexual ecstasy.

Suddenly Kyle pulled almost completely out of my pulsing cunt. He leant down over my back, grasping a tit in each hand. He licked my left shoulder and then gently bit down. In my head I heard one word 'cum'. With which he thrust powerfully back into my pussy as a raging orgasm exploded within my body.

...

I woke up surrounded by pillows and thick blankets. Slowly, I sat up, my body strangely sore. Looking around I recognised the alpha's room with a few new decorations. Yawning I sat up and stretched, desperate to dispel the dull ache that seemed to permeate my body. Rubbing the sleep out of my eyes, I looked again at the picture on the wall above the cabinet. It was a female figure beside a wolf. That was new. Wondering why I was here anyway, I slowly slid from the bed, pulling a comforter with me as I realised my clothes were gone. Padding quietly towards the door, thinking to look for the Alpha, I suddenly realised I knew exactly where he was. He was in his study reading Wild Swans. I stopped, suddenly I realised that all of my barriers were gone and the Alpha was watching all of my thoughts with some mild humour.

Still half asleep, I ambled along to his study, still yawning and not awake enough to worry about my lack of barriers. Standing in the doorway, I looked in to see the Alpha patiently waiting for my arrival at the door, a small smile playing across his face as he took in my sleepy appearance.

"You're not exactly a morning person, are you?" He chuckled, beckoning for me to enter.

"Well that's rude! Girls don't wake up the way we go out, you know." I huffed, throwing myself into a chair by the fire. I was feeling oddly content.

He laughed. "I know that. I was referring to your inability to recall the events of earlier today."

"Huh?" I muttered, not exactly the most eloquent response but I still wasn't really awake. He sniggered across from me. I glared at him in return.

Suddenly, I felt him drag a memory to my attention. I didn't need much help remembering after a few seconds. I was awake now. I blushed and looked down at the floor. I hadn't exactly behaved as one normally would after signing your soul and love away to someone only hours earlier. I had acted my usual cold and indifferent self: now I didn't know how to undo it. I should have just stayed in bed.

"Tia, look at me." He soothed, my eyes meeting his and the gentle smile on his face. "I am not in any way put out by how you acted; I knew you were still half asleep. It was quite funny actually. Here I hoped you would jump me again, presuming that such a kick ass assassin would be a morning person, only to be greeted with a bumbling Tia." He laughed again, this time his whole body shaking with his humour.

"I don't like mornings, they are awful things designed to force people to vacate the comfort of beds." I mumbled. I know I'm terrible in the mornings, Bytlock used to tease me about my incompetency all the time. Resolving to get ready for the day, I stood up at leave, brushing a soft kiss against the Alpha's cheek as I walked past.

He turned his head as if to kiss me properly, but instead grasped me about the waist and pulled me onto his lap, the comforter left to flap in the air for a minute before pooling on the floor. I glared up at him, earning myself another snigger of amusement.

"Why am I always the naked one?" I asked, remembering how our escapade had begun.

"I told you, I expected to be jumped this morning." He said, completely ignoring my question. "Why on earth did you think that I would just let you get ready?" He grinned down at me, his hand reaching to play with my nipple. I pulled back, hiding a smirk and my plan for a game.

"No, I want to get ready and go for a run." I proclaimed, pushing myself of his lap. The look of hurt almost had me jumping back onto his lap, but I knew he was going to enjoy my game. "We could always make it a race if you want?" I said to him over my shoulder. "Or catch even. Winner gets to choose the prize."

SisiLala
SisiLala
89 Followers
12