All Comments on 'Working for the Man'

by Bakeboss

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Scorpio44Scorpio44over 15 years ago
unrealistic

I'm hopeful that no one is quite that demented. Every character in this story is crazed.

If you love stories of humiliation and total lack of civilization, this is the story for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Just get it over with already.

Go ahead and and take the plunge. Let your wife divorce you. Take up a new job as a street whore specializing in black cock. Once that becomes too mundane do Literotica a favor and shoot yourself.

Tearsofsorrow2Tearsofsorrow2over 15 years ago
Premise

Husband's job is lost and he can't get another in that city? Move! The premise of this story is stupid. I don't like it when an author puts no thought into the plot. You do know what a plot is? You know the story part of the story. Can't find a job here move. Wife tells you she is a whore for her boss, divorce her. Less than 1% of the male population is bisexual. Most of the males that swing for cock are gay. There is nothing wrong with being gay. But gay men do not want women. Make your story have some semblance of reality and stop insulting us with this lackluster mediocre crap. We deserve better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Horrible

Your stories are so bad they have to be written to piss off as many people as possible. You have done a great job, they are truly total dog shit, some of the worst on here, nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Too routine

This stuff happens everyday in your world, reader, doesn't it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Writer is Sicko!

Un believable trash!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Having read you bio I see your fantasy!

To be a worthless fired homosexual married to a whore, really a working prostitute, who brings home mens cum for you to suck out of her. All the time waiting until you both acquire AIDS and need to go on welfare to pay your medical expenses. Great fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
This is your fantasy? Christ almighty!

What would be your nightmares? You can't seriously want us to believe you like this stuff. Have you no pride as a man?

Clearly you dont! Anyway I hope your wifes lovers cum tastes nice you will be finding out very soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Sick !!!

Any man that allows his wife to treat him like a doormat deserves all he gets. Pathetic and sick story. PLEASE do not write any more of this garbage. It was ******* sick. Not one person has praised this pathetic excuse for a story, no wonder. Quit writing now.

don87654don87654over 15 years ago
Slut dirty....

It is a wonder that she did not come back with an STD and/or black bred from all that dirty fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Is this the worst story ever?

it must close.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Funny

How people read a story with cuck, ir, & wife cheating tags and are outraged by the content. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
i gave u 3 stars but 2 1/2 would be more appropriate

I came across your work earlier this week. The first submission i read was The Naughty Wife. Respectfully, this submission is beyond your abilities.

Was this a parody? A comedy? Social criticism? Satirical?

The story's mixing apples & oranges & refers to a world that does not exist.

Personal assistants, admin persons & similar staff are actually paid a bit better to guarantee loyalty. i do not say there is no sex in the equation ever but you described an imaginary world like in the futuristic movies.

Is it all the husband's dream.

Don't get me wrong, i love cheating wife stories. I love stories where he still loves her in spite of everything & worships her body although he knows only too well that her lover's dick or tongue was there earlier that evening. He kisses her freshly spanked ass & loves it. The degree of violence &, yes, sadism you described exists only in prisons.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
i agree, is the plot taking place in a post-apocaliptic world?

I was prompted by the previous comment to check 'The Naughty Wife'. It IS a good story, very erotic (perhaps, for some not pornigraphic enough). Have the two been written by the same person?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

interracial

boss

humiliation

dominant wife

Respectfully guys, the story need not be your cup of tea but the author &/or Literotica have not misled you.

You just read one story or two from the same author & expected more of the same.

IT HAPPENED TO ME TOO! I m no better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Laughably bad

Yes this is fiction. Yes this is fantasy. But damn! In this day and age, she'd make some recordings with her I-phone and absolutely OWN the jackass and the Company. Awful story.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Not outraged

Not outraged at the content, just disgusted. It's not good enough to worry about. Author is a real POS.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

When you reach 18 years old, try again. This is just to childish. Get a little /lot more experience before foiting another dreadful story upon us, Keep racism out of it or list it under inter-racial.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous