Working for the Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bakeboss
Bakeboss
1,372 Followers

When she was done with me, she sent me to press his suit while she showered. When she was finished cleaning up she came out to the kitchen where I was ironing his suit.

"Oh by the way I am going with Jerome for the weekend. He said he is taking me to show off to some of his friends. I should be home by Monday or so."

"Lisa you just can't go off like that. I won't allow it"

"George you are so pathetic, just what do you think you can do to stop me? Do you want to leave me? Listen little man you are barely worth more to me than a good strong vinegar douche. If you are still here when I get back, if I come back, we will talk. For now just get out of my way."

"But where are you going? Where are your clothes aren't you going to pack something?"

"We are going to Atlanta for the Omega Convention; Jerome says I won't need any clothes. George I am going to be naked in front of Jerome's friends all weekend. I am just taking the dress I'm wearing. I can't wait I hope I can please him and his friends. Well wish me luck"

With that, she left me standing in the kitchen and she was out the door. As soon as she helped her new black lover to dress, they were gone

With no money and no car, I stayed home all weekend. I worried about my wife and played with myself thinking about Jerome Fucking her. After seeing that magnificence example of manhood, I kept thinking why would she come back to me when she had him. I didn't sleep Saturday night and I didn't eat all weekend, oh that is not right I ate all the sperm that came out of my penis. I kept thinking that was what my wife wanted me to do, so I kept doing it.

I was thrilled when I heard the front door open and I ran to greet her. I couldn't believe what I was looking at. She was a mess; her hair was all undone and matted in what I guessed was cum. Her dress was half off and wrinkled as if she slept in it. She looked up at me

"George I am glad you are here, I was afraid after all the terrible things I said about you that you might leave."

I rushed to her side

"You know I could never leave you Lisa, you are my queen, my goddess, and I love you."

"That is so good to hear because I need you more now than ever. George I need your healing tongue to clean up my poor sore pussy and I need you to give me a bath. Hurry George I feel really yucky."

We went to the bedroom; she lay down and just pulled up her dress. She was covered in love bites all over, her breasts looked swollen and sore, and both had burses. She had dried cum all over her; in her hair and face down her chest and just crusted down her thighs. She spread her legs and weakly waved me to her. I knelt at her pussy and slowly stuck my tongue in her slit.

"Oh yes George you know just what to do, just be easy with me, ah yes like that."

She rubbed her hand through my hair as I gently licked all the sperm I could reach.

"George, I didn't know that Jerome brought me to Atlanta to share me with his friends. He told me he wanted to show me off and I was so excited to be there with him. When he told me to take my dress off at the party, I was so happy that he wanted to show me off to his friends. He sat in a chair then told me to take out his cock and suck. It made me so hot to be the only naked person there and then to suck his lovely cock in front of everybody, showing all the girls there how huge my lover was. As I was bent over sucking, some man came up behind me and just put his cock in me deep. I started to jump up, I didn't want Jerome to be mad at me, but he held my head and told me to let his friend have his way with me."

"This was my first three some and in front of strangers too, but believe it wasn't my last of the weekend. Moreover, Jerome didn't even let me have his cum; he just pulled out and passed me to another friend of his. His friend was big and fat and his loins smelled sweaty, but his cock was huge and at least as big as Jerome. When he was ready, he pulled out his cock and just sprayed my face and hair. I had no idea cum stung so much when it gets into your eyes. I tried to get as much as I could with my fingers and was putting them into my mouth when another cock was in my face, I knew what to do now and just open wide and took it in."

"Finally Jerome came up to me and said he wanted me to meet his brother. Then he told me he had let his younger brother have my back door cherry. Jerome said I could suck him while his brother did me to get my mind off the pain. OH George it hurt so much at first but once it was in me I felt so full and when he came, I could feel it blast my bowels, it made me cum. Really, that pretty much is what happened to me all weekend, except that after someone would cum in my pussy one of the girls there would lick me clean. She told me she was last year's entertainment and this year she is clean up girl."

"Sunday night Jerome told me he was staying an extra day and didn't need me so he took me to the airport and just dropped me off at the curb."

"Honey you had to fly home looking like this?"

"You know it's kinda of funny. I cleaned up as much as I could at the airport but I know I smelled like a cheap whore, everybody kept staring at me. After I got home and was on the subway this old black man walked up to me and just stood in front of me as if he knew what I had done all weekend. It made me so hot to be just staring right into his cock through his pants. I don't know what got into me but I just reached up and started rubbing him through his pants. He said 'now don't start teasing me missy' I said no sir, then unzipped his pants, and sucked him off right there in the subway. That bastard pulled his cock out and sprayed all over my face and hair right there in front of everybody. I was so embarrassed but I just sat there with that old man's cum oozing down my face. This woman was looking at me in shock and disgust, so as I was looking her in the eyes I wiped a finger full off my face and stuck it in my mouth and said yumm."

Bakeboss
Bakeboss
1,372 Followers
12