Working Girls Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get in the center, and sit over the drains," the head of the Frat house instructs us.

We do so as everyone encircles us, all of them naked and all holding on to what seems like painful erections.

"Whew...thank God...I can't hold it in much longer."

"Me neither."

"Well we don't have to!"

"Yeah!"

"Let's let it all loose."

"Fuck yeah!"

"Shower time!"

I'm not sure what is doing on as I sit next to mom with my bare ass on the tile and partially covering the drain.

Then it happens.

Right in front of me one of the frat boys aims his engorged dick at my face and he lets loose a deep sigh as a stream of golden fluid burst out of his cock head and hits my face.

Oh My God! He is pissing on me!

Before I have a chance to really process this I feel and see more of them starting moving in closer and hot streams of golden smelly piss shoots forth from their pricks at us.

We are getting pissed on from all directions.

Our bodies are getting showered by smelly sticking stinking urine as eighteen young men pour out their bladders at us.

Soon are hair and our bodies are bathed in this onslaught of urine and pours down us and pools around us as it slowly drains away.

The stench of urine is thick, moist, and all pervasive. Now I really feel like a slut and a cheap whore. Now I really understand why we were paid so much. Now I know what mom felt like all those years working at that place. She was being paid to be violated for other men's pleasure.

Despite knowing all of that my cock is so damn hard and hot and aching for release. My skin is on fire with desire. I am so turned on I want it!

I want to be fucked and I want to suck. I am just a mess of lust and unrelenting desire.

Finally the finish emptying their bladders and they just stand their surrounding us holding their limp penises.

"God that was good."

"Yeah...I needed that."

"But now seeing those two looking like that, you know what it reminds me of?"

"What?"

"Two sluts begging for it."

"True."

"Feeling up for it?"

"Oh hell yes."

"Let's paint their faces."

"Cover them in juice."

"Bukkake!"

"Fuck yes!"

They begin to grab their cocks and pound them as they work themselves into a frenzy of lust once again. What the hell is boo-kakie?

A group of them approach as they work their erections and aim their cock heads at our faces.

"Oh yeah!"

"They're just begging for it."

I begin to form an idea of what this boo-bakie thing must be as I watch them all masturbate in our direction.

Then it happens! With grunts and moans their let fly their spunk and splatter our faces with it. Ropes, streams, gooey blasts of jizz and cum are pumped out of their cock heads and land all over our head and faces. Added to the smell of the urine is the smell of hot steam cum as each of them take their turn at shooting off their cum load at our faces. It drips down my chin and neck, and some splatter onto my chest as their just beat their meat in our general directions.

Eighteen horny young men cover our face and chest with their steam mess as they shoot their spunk loads out at us.

Now really know what cum sluts feel like. So this is boo-kakie. Learn something new everyday.

As the jizz loads keep flying and splattering all over our faces, mom leans over and whispers in my ear, "Close your eyes, cum in your eyes can sting."

I follow her advice and just get lost in a sensory world of smell, sound and touch. This is overwhelming considering all that piss and now all this cum.

When they all finish spurting us with their cream cock juices they then all laugh and start to leave the room ignoring us and just reflecting on the fact that this was the hottest party they've ever had.

"Well," the head of the frat house says, "You two are done here. It's time for you to leave."

"Can we get cleaned up?" I ask.

"Hell no. You can just head out the back and go around the front from here. You can clean yourselves off somewhere else. Thanks for the job well done! Perhaps we'll have you come again next week?"

"Perhaps we will," Mom says in a chatty business-like manner. "Tell your friends about our service."

"Oh I will you can count on that. Give me your hands and I'll guide you out of here."

We get up, still keeping our eyes closed and we are slowly guided out back.

Once we are alone, Mom whispers "Finally. God I'm so fucking horny."

I open my eyes and the cum does sting and see my mom's beautiful face coated in a mess of melting cum and running eye makeup.

Mom leans against the side of the house, opens her arms to me, and says, "Come here, now!"

I enter her arms and she pulls me in, pressing my urine stained naked body against hers. She frantically holds me tight as my erect cock presses slips between her thighs and presses up against her wet and warm cunt lips.

We frantically and passionately kiss our lips and tongue playing with each other, we begin to lick and kiss each other's face and swallow down the mess of cum. We kiss and lick each other passionately our tongues and lips are all over each other licking, kissing, tasting, and swallowing cum.

Finally when enough of it is cleaned up so we can see clearly without worrying about more of it dripping into our eyes, mom then says in a whispery guttural voice, "Suck and lick my tits...they're on fire...please do it now!"

My mouth leaves her lips and travels down her chin and then to her neck, kissing and tasting cum and urine. Lite quick kisses as I make my way to her soft breasts with their hard pointy nipples.

"Suckle them...my dear...suckle them like you did as a babe..." Mom moans.

My tongue tastes the soft firmness of her breast coated in urine. My tongue licks its way to her nipple and it flicks it pointy firmness. Then I swallow it whole and suck.

"OHHHHHHH...yes...bite them...lick...suck..."

I suck on her tit and it is so arousing, my cock is hot and hard as it rubs up against her wet soft pussy lips.

"Ohhhh...yes...do the other one...yes...bite my nipples...that's it...ouch...oh God...do you feel how wet I am down there...the more you do this to my nipple the wetter I get...oh God oh God...I can come like this...just keep it up...back and forth...both of them...touch them...squeeze them...lick them...oh God yes...Oh my lovely boy...my dear sweet boy...with his wonderful hard manhood...Ohhhhh..."

My hands and mouth are all over my mom's tits enjoying and taking advantage of her flesh.

She brings her thighs together to wrap around my stiff cock and then starts to pull her hips away from me, and in doing this I feel her lips slip along the length of my hard man hood, until my head is barely touching her open lips. Then she begins to push back up against my body and she slides her wet lips along my shaft till her body is pressed up against mine and my head touches the edges of her ass cheeks.

Oh God.

Then she repeats this pulling away and pushing back in...and I continue to suck, lick and nibble on her tits.

"Oh God!" we both moan aloud.

We continue what we are both doing and I can feel her orgasm building as well as I feel my own climax boiling in my balls and making its way up into my penis head.

"I'm about to burst!" we both cry out.

Then it happens.

"YES!!" I feel my mom's orgasm erupt and shudder through her body as I begin to ejaculate flooding the insides of her thighs as her lips twitch along my shaft.

We both shiver and shake with the ongoing intensity of our orgasms.

"OOOOOOOHHHHH..." Is that her or is that me? "OHHHHHHH..."

Then there is wet, sweaty, exhausted silence.

We are enwrapped by the cool darkness and the moist flesh of each other.

"Thank you," we both whisper as we gently kiss each other.

My cock shrinks and slips out between her legs as she slides back down to stand on her own two feet.

"Wonderful." Mom whispers. "We needed that."

"Yes." I stutter.

"Oh my wonderful boy," mom whispers in my ear, "Now, let's hurry home, we don't have to be anywhere till almost noon...plenty of time..."

12