All Comments on 'Working Late'

by michie

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
tinstartinstarover 7 years ago
Pretty violent.

That may be a little hard to hide from the husband.

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimeover 7 years ago

I've written you 3 comments after reading this 3 times. They sounded lame. So I'll just have to stick with that this is a very dark and deep piece of writing with realism that made life itself look pseudo (Except for the orgasm. I never do get the orgasm-thing...cough, not intended). Superb character sketches of humans that I could find almost exact counterparts to in real life. This story will be with me for a long, long time and I highly recommend others to read it more than once to fully grasp all the underlying shit. Thank you for a gem of note!

michiemichieover 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you evebroughtanaxthistime

Very nice of you. It actually takes a lot out of me to write something like this. I'm happy that you related on some level to it.

PurplePlungerPurplePlungerover 5 years ago
Your story shines a light

Thank you Michie. In this day and age we should all be fighting to prevent this behaviour. Unfortunately all over the world this crime persists. We as males should be leading the charge against this revolting behaviour. Fathers should be educating their sons. It should not be left to womens movements to bring the perpetrators to account. I am ashamed that I don't do enough.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous