All Comments on 'Working Mother'

by rogerliteroticlover

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Whew....

Left me hard!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Get an editor

Get an editor

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
.

I don't know any woman who sleeps in a bra.

"Like what you see?" is the most overused line in incest stories.

KarenCDFLKarenCDFLover 13 years ago
Nice Story

Even though it was a bit choppy in spots, the story was pretty good! It got me all wet!

Once again I see the Anonymous assholes complaining again.

If you have something to say, don't hide it!

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleover 13 years ago
Lots of heat...

but you need lessons in elementary English grammar before you write again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Bad English

I take it that English is not your first language! You need to proof read it first then submit, not the other way round!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Your first story?

With no other stories listed, this submission would seem to be your first story. If that is true, then kindly ignore your critics, for this is an accomplishment of huge porportion.

Polish it, or tweak it if you must. But, do write again !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I enjoyed this, it was very erotic. Hate to be like everybody else but you do need to work on your editing and grammar. You do have some talent here so i hope to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good story some real emotions

Keep writing. You have a lot of feelings that need to come out. pretty good first effort

sexmatesexmateover 13 years ago
I enjoyed it!

I got through the problems and just enjoyed it for what it was!

Thanks!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
A very good storyline

A little rough in spots, because of how the English was used, but all in all, a good erotic story. As for myself, I would have enjoyed a little longer story, maybe another round of hot sex between them before the story ended.

Even though the storyline has been used a lot, it is always nice to read about a mother and her son having a sexual relationship.

I hope to see more of your work in the future.

NamedayNamedayover 13 years ago
Hmm

I read about 98% of it: Yes, it could have been written better. Yes, it was rushed in places, it could have been @ least 2 Liter-pages long. Yes, I did enjoy the basic story. No, I don't think you got enough into each charater to pourtray (spelling*) the actions and emotions involved.

All in all: You lost alot of points with speed and character, then grammer wise.

kathy2b46kathy2b46over 13 years ago
sweet

iloved it ;, so true soundng and a big turn for me

a sweet mom snd son adventure

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 13 years ago

In this genre I usually wonder "why?" but you established the why easily. The way the story was written the question that wasn't answered was "Why now?"

WilliamTellsOvertureWilliamTellsOvertureover 13 years ago
There are numerous problems with this story, however...

I managed to circumvent them and just enjoy it for what it is. Most of all, the sexiness of the story shines.

Jena121Jena121over 13 years ago
Working Mom

I can say that I liked the story - but please, please get an Editor to check the next one before you submit it - the spelling wasnt too bad but the grammar was shocking - the story was really - I dont know how to describe it - if it was your first story - You had the right idea but not much else.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Ever Heard of Proof Read?

I scan read erotic stories to decide whether I may or may not like them before I read the whole thing. I read four sentences of this and every sentence had a word missing that I had to then think what that word was for it to make sense!

I as the reader shouldn't be doing that just because you're to bloody lazy to read it back through.

The hell I am reading this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Young Roger gives his mother the best fuck of her life!

This is an excellent story of hot motherfucking by a gifted writer still in his early 20s. The author gives his hero the same name as his own---Roger! Not much doubt that the writer's hot young balls are stimulated to the boiling point by the idea of a boy grinning and shoving his stiff young prick up his mother's cunt. Why the heck not? Nowadays it's happening all over the country every day of the week, many thousands, tens of thousands of sons nestling their hard young cock up their mommy's happy hole, up to their balls. Mothers admire and deeply desire their boy's big fat dick, so fucking HARD! Boys tear up their mother's cunt to their heart's content, moms melt as their darling boy unloads his young balls up his mommy's wet twat, and all's right with the world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good Job

I always wanted to do my mommy.Actually i am not the best stud but I always dream of my friends with big rods doing my mommy from both sides and in all holes. I would have loved even paid to see my friends to do my mommy in so many naughty ways.

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchover 10 years ago
This story needs work..overtime even.

Obviously not written by a everyday English speaker. "One of my best ejections???" That is actually so bad it's funny. It's "ejaculations". A good story makes you forget you're reading. This isn't one of those. No rating system either..Hmm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This is without a doubt the best erotica I've read so far

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
why dont you leave gods name out next TIME you write a story

leave gods name out of your story next time lets have a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
time

time to fuck mom lots more...15 years worth of going without.... lets go

RaccoonWankerRaccoonWankerover 8 years ago
meh

This needs a lot of work. You do have potential, but your grammar and sentence structure is really bad.

mcitylinemcityline6 months ago

I found some minor errors but I don't understand why some say your English is not good. You wrote a hot story. I liked that you called semen semen instead of sperm or another incorrect term. Sperm are just the little things swimming in semen.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous