Working On Cum-Mission Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame visit was delightful. We spent four hours and didn't see everything - perhaps because we both spent time watching other people checking out Sandy. Everyone from gray haired hippies from the sixties to some hormone loaded young punks shared an interest in rock and roll and the woman in a short tight slit skirt and cleavage baring top. I was half expecting someone to walk up and pull those zipper tabs and I am sure several were tempted. Sandy enjoyed the attention and was intrigued with how obvious guys were about checking her out. For someone who had been a cheerleader and was used to being on display it still surprised her how much attention a 31 year old woman in a sexy outfit could attract.

We decided on a casual diner of Cleveland pizza and a salad at a local sports bar. Sandy and I were still ramped up from Sandy attracting male attention. It was 7:00pm and her blouse zipper was about two inches lower than when we had started our outing and the coral colored cups of her push up bra were partially visible. The skirt zipper had similarly found its way a few inches higher with more than a little thigh exposed as we enjoyed our pizza. Even drinking beer and eating pizza with her husband, Sandy was attracting attention.

As we sat there, Sandy began talking about her feelings the night before. She was clearly excited and relished the attention and excitement but proceeded to say that she just wasn't comfortable letting things progress with a complete stranger. She didn't see any way that she could be comfortable inviting a guy she met an hour earlier to have sex with her in front of her husband. She needed more evidence he was not sneaking around on his wife and was otherwise rational and willing to be discrete. She wasn't interested in being friends but did want to be sure she knew his true identity.

I couldn't fault Sandy and shared the same concerns. As exciting as spontaneous anonymous sex was, and in spite of the fact that I could provide some assurance of her safety, I agreed with her position. The decision to forego any further attempts to pick up some guy relieved a lot of stress but also eliminated the excitement. We had been talking about trying to start a family and giving up on the prospect of a hot wife fling was perhaps a good idea. Quit while we were ahead and had a fond memory but forego the excitement? Sandy could wear her trove of sexy lingerie and Hotwife anklet around the house and we could watch our Dallas video for a little extra spark.

That decision didn't stop Sandy from attracting a lot of attention in the sports bar and again later that night as we sat in a bar with her dressed in a tight miniskirt and sexy blouse. The trip was a nice get away before fall.

It was soon mid-September and our normal school year routine was underway. Sandy was busy with the start of school and fall football season with the requisite cheerleading coaching activities. That week I got an email from Travis asking me to call some evening as he had a favor to ask me. I was a little curious as to why he wanted to talk with me as he had been dealing with Sandy on real estate matters. One evening a few days later I called the number he provided. After saying hello, and Travis and I had never met in person as I only knew him through his video romp with Sandy and the subsequent long distance real estate consulting, he told me he called me first because he wouldn't call Sandy about the matter without my concurrence. He continued, "Every fall myself and some buddies get together for a weekend away - some golf, gambling drinking and partying. There is four in the group and we have been doing this every year for the past decade. We have been friends since early in our careers."

And he continued, "Every other year we bring wives or dates and this is the year for that. And I was wondering if you would mind if I invited Sandy?"

Of course I was a few seconds ahead of him and my stomach was churning by the time he said the words. But I didn't hang up. I was intrigued, anxious, and even aroused as I waited for more details. Three days at a rented beach house in Florida. First weekend in October when it is still warm enough to swim. Two of the guys brought their wives while Travis and a friend, Rich, typically brought women they were dating at the time. Travis wasn't dating anyone now, and, he said," Sandy is one of the most sexual women I have ever been with and I thought she might enjoy the weekend."

Rather than reacting I just listened. After a pause, Travis continued, "I know you were aware of Sandy's night in Dallas and I assumed you were OK with it. I don't know what type of relationship you two have, that's why I called you to ask. My interest is only in a fun weekend, I'll return Sandy in pristine conditions with perhaps a little more suntan than before."

I responded, "Yes, as Sandy indicated, I was aware of the night in Dallas, I encourage her in advance and I watched it on high quality cameras from the building next door, I was carrying my Glock and if anything dangerous occurred I would have been there in seconds. That night was memorable, Sandy enjoyed it as did I."

"As it turns out, that was the first and only time that Sandy has been with anyone but me since our engagement. The Hotwife charm sits in her jewelry box. That night was a unique set of circumstances. She knew you and your reputation and trusted that you wouldn't put her at risk. And she could relax and enjoy it knowing that I was watching and also enjoying seeing her pleased and one of my fantasies fulfilled. You are right, Sandy does like sex but I can't see sending her half way across the country alone when we only know you. And it is during the school year and she can't take an extra day off. It's a shame because she did enjoy that night in Dallas and who wouldn't enjoy a few days at the beach."

Travis said he understood and knew it was a long shot but if anything changed to get in touch.

That evening I shared the details about the call with Sandy. She was intrigued and flattered but concurred with my concerns. We joked about the prospect of her succumbing to Travis all over again on the beach in Florida and speculated on whether he could keep up with Sandy for three days. We even joked about me traveling down with her and hiding in the closet for three days. As we climbed into bed that night Sandy turned to me and innocently said, "Too bad there isn't a camera system in the beach house."

That got me thinking. It was over an hour before I had a plan worked out in my head. I got out of bed and checked out the beach house promotional web site. The next morning I sent Travis an email outlining conditions. I needed web cameras connected live to the internet set up in all the common rooms in the house, the hot tub, and the suite he was going to use. Small high quality cameras were readily available. I expected him to have them set up when he arrived so I could log on and test them before Sandy got on the plane on Friday afternoon. Sandy couldn't miss their Friday pep rally so she would only be there less than two days but plenty long to have some fun. I needed to see a copy of the reservation and profiles of the other guys that would be in the house. Finally, I needed his assurance that Sandy's decisions would always be respected.

Travis called immediately and said that he would check with the guys and see if this intrusion into their privacy would be ok. Then he joked, "Could you promise to send me a tape of the web camera footage if I can pull this off?"

I joked, "One of the things Sandy teaches her young cheerleaders is to never allow anyone to take inappropriate pictures because you never know where they might show up. I already have one tape from Dallas that could be embarrassing to folks if it got out. No sharing but if everything works out perhaps you will get a viewing someday."

By the end of the week Sandy had tickets to Florida and arrangements made to leave work early the following Friday. She would arrive late Friday and return Sunday evening. That week she was nervous and excited. She had checked out the Beach house brochures and glanced at the profiles of the other couples that Travis had provided. A quick search revealed no criminal records or other red flags. At noon on Friday I ran home to check and see if Travis had complied and set up the web cameras. After a few calls back and forth I had access to four cameras covering several rooms of the beach house.

I drove Sandy to the airport, gave her a passionate kiss and hug at security. I told her to relax and enjoy the experience as it was something that would likely never happen again. She smiled a nervous smile as she headed through security. She was wearing tight jeans and her ass looked great but she planned to put on a dress when she landed.

I went back to work but had trouble concentrating so headed home. I logged on to the webcams and was comforted to see they were working and still on. It would be a few hours before Sandy landed and was shuttled to the beach house. Travis was out with the rest of the group two hours away so had arranged a limo for Sandy.

I got a call from Sandy at 8 saying she and her luggage landed safely and a limo driver was waiting for her. She had changed into her dress and heels and was about ninety minutes from the house. She said she was nervous and hungry. "And horny?" I questioned.

"Anxious and yes, horny." She reported while reminding me we hadn't had sex since Monday. Then she paused before blurting out, "You planned that didn't you?"

I told Sandy to have the driver stop for some quick food and that the limo probably had a mini bar and a drink or two might help her relax. Sandy hadn't been in a limo since her high school prom a dozen years ago and she giggled a nervous laugh as she helped herself to a drink and then another as the limo was delivering her to a man who had thoroughly ravished her a year earlier. I told Sandy to have fun. I assured her I would be watching.

About an hour later I heard some commotion from my computer speakers, as I was watching some television. Travis, and his friends had gotten home from dinner and were settling in in the great room. I got a chance to check out the other guests and see how Travis looked now. It was no wonder that Travis was interested in having Sandy join him for the weekend as the other women we very attractive and exceptionally well groomed. The two wives looked like trophy wives that one might expect to be hooked up with wealthy retired athletes. The guys were all about ten to fifteen years older than Sandy and the two wives about five years older. The third woman was younger than Sandy.

Not long afterwards Sandy arrived wearing a new dress bought for the trip. It's was a pink silky chiffon dress with a deep chest plunge that practically had her breasts spilling out. The silky material stretched like a second skin over her body. And it was short. It showed most of her thighs and barely covered the lace tops of her silky stockings.

Travis nodded his head and smiled as he continued to stare while giving Sandy a brief hug before escorting her in. Champagne was passed around, and for the next hour everyone visited.

Sandy was well under the influence now and clinging to Travis, wiggling her body against him and slowly moving up and down his leg with her thighs. He ran his hands over that silky ass of hers. I knew she was enjoying the attention. She smiled and giggled as she turns her back to him, rubbing her ass against his groin. That dress kept riding higher. Travis didn't take his eyes off of her, and he was not the only one.

The amount of champagne has taken its toll on Sandy. She held on to Travis's arm as they left for his room. His arm was wrapped around her pretending to support her with his hand resting on her pert ass cheek, squeezing it ever so gently. He whispered something to her as they moved, and he gently patted her bottom. She giggled playfully, her face flushed.

Once in the room Sandy sat on Travis' right knee on a couch that opposite the door, looking at some tourist literature with a glass of champagne in her left hand. He leered down her dress at her breasts, while she leafed through some pages. His hand lightly ran up and down her right thigh while his right hand was on her right shoulder, placed delicately on the strap of her dress, his thumb rubbing back and forth over it. Sandy turned her head toward him, coyly, as he looked up at her.

"I'm having a good time tonight," she whispered.

He responded, "You look so sexy in that dress. Your body was made to be shown off.

I watch with fascination at his attention to the strap of her dress. Slowly, but surely, his gentle movements with his thumb slid the dress' strap towards her shoulder edge. Inch by inch, it moved. It takes another minute, and the strap slowly slipped off her shoulder. It slid down her arm and hung there helplessly.

She didn't say anything but looked at him with sultry eyes, smiling, and then returned her attention and leafed through a few more pages. His right hand snaked back and forth over her naked shoulder blades and rested at the top of her arm, rubbing slightly as if to soothe her. She took a drink from the glass and placed it down on the table in front of them. Travis took the empty glass from her and put it down on a small table on his left. Her breasts were rising and falling in short breaths with anticipation. I could swear she was lightly panting. His left hand roamed slowly up her right thigh.

"I'm kinda drunk ..." she said, amused.

"Did you like the men watching you?" asked Travis, as his eyes drank in her body. "Did you enjoy the attention?"

She sighs.

"You like flaunting your body in that hot dress," he said matter-of-factly. "How did that make you feel? He squeezed the top of her thigh through the dress with his left hand.

Sandy giggled, then said quietly to him. "It's made me horny." He nodded, smiling with glee.

His left hand was still lightly stroking her right thigh while his right hand drifted across to her left shoulder and reached the left strap to her silky dress. Once again, his slow, but gentle, motions with his fingers begin to ease it to her shoulder.

She grinned mischievously and shyly looked back down to his hand on her thigh. His thin smile was as sly as a fox. "I know you're even more beautiful without that dress on. I am looking forward to running my hands all over you and getting in your panties, Sandy."

Gently, almost innocently, the other strap slowly slides to the edge of her shoulder as Sandy's breathing rose in excitement. His eyes were fixed on her breasts. She shook a little. It seemed to take another moment before it effortlessly fell off her shoulder and gently hung down along her arm. A gasp escaped from Sandy as her breasts bounced precariously, fighting against the silky material of her pink dress, nearly spilling out. Encased tightly in the dress, her chest expands and contracts as her firm breasts rise and fall with every breath. Travis's face shows resolve as he continued his seduction.

"What a beautiful woman," he whispers in her ear, his hot breath on her neck. "Your skin is so smooth and soft." She giggles and he slowly and lightly kissed her neck. She sighed a little with a gentle moan. With confidence now, his left hand moved up her dress to cup her left breast, and slowly and lightly, he ran his hands over it as his kisses moved up to her ear.

Her nipples were poking out of the silky dress. Fuck, they look hard. Again, she moaned gently, and his left hand moved to more fully feel her left breast, occasionally circling her hard nipples ever so lightly with his fingers, teasing them with his attention. She sighed, and he returned to kissing her neck.

His hand slid up the silky material, and my heart almost stopped as his index finger snaked into the left cup of her dress and began to pull it down, gradually. It seemed to take forever for it to slip down over her left breast. Reaching that point of no return it slid over her nipple. The cup of the dress disappeared and Sandy gasped as her left breast popped out bouncing slightly. Her breast was pale with quarter sized areolas. Her nipples were mouth wateringly hard.

Breathing heavily, Sandy's wide eyes watched as Travis's kisses snaked down her neck to her left breast. Her left hand moved up and to hold his head, eager for his touch, while he licked his lips and ran them over that beautiful nipple. Eyes closed slightly now, her head tilted back as she gently bite her bottom lip. He licked her hard nipple, flipping it up and down with his tongue. She moaned softly. His face looked up at her almost beaming. She looked down at him, panting slightly, her drunken cheeks flushed with excitement. Taking a good look at her breast, his mouth engulfed her nipple, and he began to gently suck her left tit. She pulled his head into her flesh begging for more attention.

"God, they feel so good. So soft," he said in-between his tender sucking. "They're perfect." His voice shook with anticipation. "Gorgeous breasts you've got." He looked into her eyes. His mouth clamped on her left tit again, this time hungrier and more ravenous. Sandy's head tilted back again, and I swear I see her eyes rolling as he slurped eagerly on it.

I could see his left hand running up and down her thigh moving ever higher and higher. She moaned softly now as his hand ran up to and disappeared under the dress. His hungry mouth continued to feast on her breast. He sucked hard and pulled his lips away pulling out the nipple. He held it there, then let it go. It bounced excitedly, and then he nibbled it lightly with his teeth. Sandy moaned loudly. He returned to her breast, slightly more roughly, and with vigor.

His right hand was now pulling the cup down on her breast on the right side, while he continued sucking her left breast. His thumb slipped in and the material stretched over her breast. Her areola came into view; the silky material stretched over her hard nipple causing it to be pulled down. Sandy was panting more and more in short gasps as her breast was fully teased out. Still pulling the dress cup down slowly, the nipple all of a sudden popped up and her right breast sprung into view. It bounced happily, almost eager as the dress' cup slipped off her breast.

"Ohhhhh ..." she breathed, raggedly.

His right hand cupped her right breast, his finger slowly and lightly feeling the soft flesh of the underside. Sliding his hand up, he squeezed and then tweaked her hard nipple, rolling it between his fingers while he continued to suck the left one.

He lifted his head up and whispered in her ear. I can only imagine what he was saying.

With his left hand under her dress, her legs ease apart, he moved his hand up further and further. She rested her feet nicely on the small table in front of the couch as she opened up for him. He gently moved her dress up to the top of her hips, showing her off to me. She had matching pink satin panties on. His hand cupped her pussy gently and rubbed it through the thin material. The atmosphere is so sexually charged, Sandy's lost in the moment. He grinned like a cat and moved back to kissing and sucking her left breast.

"Oh ... you're so wet, you naughty little Hotwife?" Travis said excitedly, rubbing her pussy and watching her reactions as she continued to surrender to him. Her knees were relaxed, opened up, welcoming his attentions. I saw him maneuver her satin panties to the side, and he slipped a finger in. I swear, I saw him shaking as he started to rub her pussy.

Sandy moaned gently to his touch. She turned her head slightly to the side and moaned softly. He watched as his hands touched her nipples and again kissed her neck.