Working On Cum-Mission Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He gently knelt between her legs and removed his pants, as she stared at him through lust filled eyes. Then he gently licked her pussy once more, before sliding his 6 inches into her sopping wet hole. They moaned in unison as his prick began its invasion of her waiting womb.

"Oh God ...go slow...that's it...oh yeah...oh Gawd," Sandy moaned as she felt him stretching her insides and forcing his way deeper inside of her. Travis made no sound as he continued his invasion, just soft grunts as his prick plunged forward until their pubic bones met. Once they did he remained motionless for a minute as his cock grew accustomed to the velvet vice that incased it, and Sandy wrapped her legs around him and purred softly as the pleasure from this increasingly familiar cock began to take her toward another orgasm. Slowly Travis began to thrust in and out of her as she moaned softy and pulled his mouth to her own.

"Yeah...do it...fuck me," Sandy cried as he continued to pump into her, and gently began to suckle from her breasts again. Travis was in absolute heaven as he plunged deeper and deeper into Sandy as she pulled him close to her and dug her nails into his back. Sandy was close to her breaking point, and as Travis continued to pound her she held him tightly and held him close to her.

"Oh Gawd...," she cried as the sweet release came to her again and her orgasm took hold. Travis was near his point as well, and after a few more thrusts he exploded and planted his seed deep into her pussy. They stood and held each other for several moments.

"Next." Announced Travis as he moved away from Sandy.

Alex stepped forward, "Oh, shit, I've been looking forward to this," he moaned as he quickly tugged on his zipper. Clint followed his lead and soon both men were naked with two unspent cocks pointing at the ceiling. Sandy knelt gracefully in front of Alex. He whimpered when she reached out and took his cock between her fingers. She caressed his now throbbing cock, stroking it up and down a few times before she bent forward and started to lick the underside of his shaft and onto his balls before taking one of them into her mouth.

Before long she was slurping up and down his hard shaft as she took it deep in her throat, stopping only to tickle his balls with her tongue. He sat there rooted to the couch with his eyes closed as he moaned in pleasure. Sandy's cock sucking was impressive and if she kept it up he would soon be exploding all over her face.

Alex started to thrust his stiff cock in and out of her open mouth. Letting it glide into her mouth, she closed her lips around it and took him deeper into her mouth and finally into her throat. By now one of his hands was behind her head and his other was massaging one of her breasts. "Oh fuck yeah," is all he could moan as Sandy worked his cock and he started to fuck her mouth in earnest. Alex was huffing and puffing like a freight train his balls tensed just before he shot a heavy load of cum deep in her throat.

Next was Clint, his cock, longer and thinner than Alex's and already had pre-cum oozing from the tip. Laughing, Sandy grasped his cock and started to lick and suck the head, teasing it with her tongue. Then she playfully licked the entire length of his cock, stopping to carefully lick and lightly suck on his balls. Then she returned to the head of his cock, letting it slide into her mouth, her tongue bathing it as she sucked it into the back of her throat. As we watched, Alex twisted his strong fingers in her silken, black locks and held her head in a controlling grip.

Before Sandy could grasp the situation, she felt the warm 'splat' of his cum on her face. The next instant she opened her mouth and reached out with her tongue to catch the cum that was slowly flowing down from her cheekbone toward her lips. Just as she tasted the first drop of his hot, creamy cum the next load hit her lips and chin, dripping on her chest. Then he jerked her hair back, exposing her neck, so the next load hit Sandy's lovely neck, and slowly flowed down towards her perfect breasts.

After Alex cam Sandy quickly moved on to Clint. Sandy got between Clint's legs and started sucking and licking on his large hanging balls. Then she took his cock in her mouth. She grinned when his cock got even harder in her mouth. She pulled his foreskin back and started circling her tongue around his big reddish/purple cock head as she stroked his now hard cock.

As Sandy continued to suck his cock, Clint felt his balls start to churn, warning him of his impending orgasm. Instead of warning Sandy, he started pumping his hips and was soon spewing his load into her mouth. Caught up in the excitement, Sandy greedily slurped his cum up, swallowing it all as fast as it filled her mouth. When he finished cumming, she continued to lick and suck on his cock, slowly urging it into a state of readiness again.

Licking her cum coated lips, Sandy rocked on her haunches and smiled.

Sandy was hot and wet and would need to be fucked again. Eagerly they circled her and hustled her over to the table. Then before Sandy knew it, she was on her back on the table with Travis and Alex holding her legs far apart. In this position Sandy's wet pussy was exposed.

Alex moved into position between her legs. Alex had a talented and persistent tongue that he now used to expertly explore her little pink pussy. Sandy moaned, "Uuum," loudly and tried to move, but we held her fast.

Ignoring her resistance, Alex used his fingers to spread her delicate lips and fully open her up as he continued exploring.

Sandy was moaning loud and trying to move, but was still pinned. I could tell that she was hot as hell.

"Ohh fuck, yes. I'm so ready to cum," Sandy shirked.

His finger was twitching inside her as his tongue worked her clit. "She's getting tight inside. I think she's ready," he panted as he worked faster. As she tried in vain to squirm around the table, she screamed as she orgasmed so violently that she almost passed out.

Alex inserted a second finger into Sandy's pussy to keep her in a state of continuous arousal. She begged him to stop, "I can't take anymore." He finally let go, as she lay spent and moaning on the table.

Travis gently pulled Sandy off the table. As soon as her feet hit the floor, Travis grabbed her, whirled her around and bent her face forward over the arm of an easy chair. As he grabbed her hips, Sandy moaned, "Oh shit. I'm not sure I can ..." but it was too late, Travis was already buried inside her. Her eyes popped open wide and she was forced to grip the arms of the chair to steady herself against the onslaught of his forceful pounding. Like a machine, Travis's balls slapped against her clit as he rammed his cock into her.

Regaining a little of her equilibrium, Sandy started thrusting her hips back and meeting his with equal gusto. "In about two minutes he was cumming hard.

Alex was next and on her in a flash, sliding down between her legs, grabbing her by her ankles and placing her petite little feet up on his shoulders. Then, in one thrusting movement, he plunged his hard cock into her dripping wet pussy as far as it would go, making her grunt and whine from the impact. "Oh, yesss!" she hissed as he slowly pulled back and then rammed into her again. His tight balls slapped against her sweet ass cheeks as he grunted and pounded on top her. As Alex repeatedly buried his meat all the way to the hilt, Sandy kept chanting, "Fuck me. Come on fuck me good." Sandy was so high on sex then that it only took a few more thrusting strokes before she was humping wildly back and cumming; moaning and sobbing, "Ohm, Oh, yess! fuck me, fuck, its soo good," until he too was shouting out his mighty orgasm.

Out of all the guys Clint was the biggest, not huge, but thick and veiny. He picked Sandy up and pushed her over the armchair again. After a few ...smack... teasing swats on her naked butt, he started sliding the head of his cock up and down her puffy slit. She gasped as he plunged forward and her sore pussy was spread open again. "Oh god," he roared. "I love this tight pussy. I'm gonna fuck her bow-legged."

Sandy whimpered a little as she steadied herself across the chair. Grabbing her hips, Clint started slowly, very slowly, moving in and out. Sometimes pulling a little right or left with the in and out motion. Very slowly he fucked her until her juices were flowing again and coating his cock. When he reached around and fingering her engorged clit, Sandy jumped like an electric shock went through her. She whimpered a little more, then, Clint laughed and picked up the pace. Before long she was in ecstasy and begging him to fuck her hard.

But he didn't. Instead, he kept his pace slow until Sandy looked up, eyes wide open and whimpered, "Ohh fuck."

Then he pulled out as she came. Now in full orgasm, her pussy juice was running down her trembling legs. Laughing, he unexpectedly rammed his cock back into her spasming pussy and started pounding her like a jackhammer, slamming her harder and harder. Franticly, she clutched the arms of the chair under the force of his cock ramming. Her breasts shaking in the air, screaming her way into another orgasm as Clint continued to fuck her.

With a primal roar, Clint pulled almost out and then slammed back hard enough to almost knock her off the chair.

"So full ..." says Sandy, panting.

They fuck like this for what seems ages. Soon, the rhythm becomes more physical: deeper, harder, and faster. They are all moaning and groaning, lost to the frenzied lustful state.

"Oh God—Oh God—I'm going to come—" Sandy cries out.

Crying out again and again as she came, Sandy screamed, "Fuck my holes. Oh, fuck my holes. Pump it into me." The sensations, as she comes, are incredible. His rhythm spasms as Sandy begins to writhe shaking violently, letting out a long, sweet agonizing cry.

The room was filled by Sandy's moans. She bucked and writhed, such was the ferocity of her orgasm. She laid motionless over the chair. Naked except for the garter belt and stockings with her ass and dripping pussy on full display.

The men were spent for the evening perhaps able to satisfy jasmine and Janice later that night and leaving Sandy's sated body to Travis' desires. The women helped Sandy clean up and make her way to her bed for the night.

Sunday morning I had visions of a repeat of Saturday morning with Travis taking his pleasure from Sandy's pussy. I was only partly right. Sandy awoke with Jasmine's face burrowing in her pussy while Travis thrust his morning wood in Jasmine from behind. I flipped off the monitor hoping that they would finish their orgy in time for Sandy to catch her flight.

Epilogue

Sandy's Florida weekend assignment and our last Hotwife adventure was eleven years and two children ago. The video isn't to good compared to today's high definition cameras but we still have the digital file on a flash drive in the safe. We watch them infrequently but the memory is still vivid. Travis passed in a car accident several years ago and it's unlikely that another set of circumstances will arise where we are willing to throw caution to the wind and let the Hotwife loose. But Sandy is still hot and she has been fully initiated so perhaps when the kids re older...