All Comments on 'Working on It'

by Reader_e97

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

This was a good first story. I hope there's more to come of Melanie and Shelby.

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
So yummy!

Well done, though I hope you continue this story as it seems to have just begun! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
OOOOh. Really lovely

I loved the buildup and the character of Mel.

The sex scene was beautiful and arousing.

Just one remark. You were zigzagging between tenses at the beginning, between past and present. This didn't diminish from my enjoyment. But, since I assume (and hope) you have many more stories up your sleeve, this is something you might want to improve on the next one.

Thank you for your effort and talent.

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 7 years ago
Good start

I though the build up was good, and the part about her divorcing her husband was good as well, it took Mel by surprise and her telling Mel she was not the cause of it was good as well, yes keep this going it could be a good series

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story!

As well as being deliciously hot and arousing, it's a good, well-written story. It's not often that one can find both of those in a short story on LIT.

Please do continue to write, you're good at drawing out the emotions and sense.

rml65rml65over 7 years ago
Great story!

This was a great story! Hope you write more! Thank you for sharing this with all of us!

Reader_e97Reader_e97over 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thank you for the kind comments and constructive remarks.

I am considering writing the story from Shelby's perspective as well. Or I may continue from Melanie's view. Open to suggestions.

I've never written anything like this before. Your encouragement means so much to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Absolutely terrible...

That you've made us wait this long for your writing! ;-D You did a wonderful job!!!!! Not only did you flesh out wonderful characters and write a compelling plot you also wrote a wonderful erotic scene. Whatever you choose to do to continue the story I am confident you will handle it as well as you did this one and we will all be better off for it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome

I need a part 2 in my life! This is great!

-Ripley--Ripley-over 7 years ago
Lovely story

You've done a wonderful job at creating the story, especially if this is your first one. I look forward to many more from you!

QRD23QRD23over 7 years ago

First time?!?!?! I dont believe it!!!! You've done an amazing job writing this im looking forward to many more from you!!!!

KrazyKrystaKrazyKrystaover 7 years ago
Gorgeous

I loved being inside your head seeing the rich details.

Shaima32Shaima32over 7 years ago
Really nice story

Hiya,

Really nice story and you've created a well rounded character with Melanie and Shelby. I'd ditch words like labia minora though as it sounds too clinical, labia, vulva, lips etc sound more natural. Overall though it's a great first story so keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good...

...until they get together at the end, when the dialogue suddenly becomes very unrealistic. Nobody talks like that.

Otherwise, a nice story.

LovethSunLovethSunabout 7 years ago
Well Done!!

I am a avid reader on here, and must say, you did a great job to captured so much in such a short time!

I really like the line "I was in love with her before I met her" melted me!

I think Shelbys side would be a great story! But I also think anything your going to write will be just as great!

Nice Job Reader!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous