Working on It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shelby began to push me away, but then pulled me toward her as well. She was directing me across the small apartment as we kissed each other and began to tug at various articles of clothing. And then we were in her bedroom and both completely naked. For a brief moment, I was self-conscious. Her skin was so young and beautiful and I worried that our age difference would be most evident in my naked flesh. My worries quickly vanished as I stood at the foot of the bed and Shelby paused our kisses to look me up and down.

"So fucking hot," she whispered just before she pushed me backward onto the bed. As I lay on my back, she immediately raised my knees over her shoulders and brought her face to my sex. Her tongue worked its way through my folds. She moved quickly, as though she couldn't decide which part of me she most wanted in her mouth. She sucked my labia minora into her mouth for a moment, and then her tongue briefly visited my clit. She moved back, shoving her tongue inside my opening. She ran her tongue around my opening and then thrust inside again and again.

I could only moan and shiver through the attack of her mouth on me. Her movements were frenzied and impatient. She pushed the backs of my thighs, rocking me so that I was more visible to her. In the next moment I felt her tongue, like wet velvet, massaging my anus. This was a new experience for me, and surprisingly, I found I absolutely loved it. Shelby's moan as she licked my back door sounded hungry. For the first time since getting me on the bed, she stayed in one place for more than a few seconds. In fact, she spent several minutes worshiping my rear. It was amazing.

As she moved, she again licked my opening, finding that I was now dripping wet.

"Good god, yes," I heard her say as she lapped up the mess she had created. She moved up and began sucking on my clit. I nearly shot off the bed with pleasure. As she held my hips down to the bed with one arm, the other poised so she could enter me with two fingers. She had me so worked up, I came almost immediately. I could feel my inner walls clamping down on the fingers inside me and my clit felt like it was jumping inside her warm mouth. Every muscle in my body seemed to spasm as the orgasm worked through my entire being. I could vaguely hear a string of curse words in the background of the room. As I began to calm, I realized I was the one cursing. I had never come so hard in my life.

As I came down from the supreme bliss Shelby had delivered, I felt the weight of her body settle on top of mine. It brought a sense of relief, as though her being there would keep me from floating away.

I managed to open my eyes and look at Shelby. She was looking at me with such tenderness and awe.

"Are you okay?" she asked me quietly.

"I don't think I'm even alive. You've killed me," I replied.

"Oh, Melanie. I've wanted you so badly for so long, I'm afraid I rushed this. I hope you don't have plans for this weekend. I need time to really make love to you."

"I'm yours, Shelby. For the weekend and longer. Though I need some rest and some nourishment if we're going to continue this. Please tell me we are going to continue."

Shelby chuckled and muttered something about take out for lunch as I drifted off to sleep, dreaming of the things I still had to do to her gorgeous body.

12