Working Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come here, pony," the mare purred. "Before Tom gets back. I could do with a good, hard fuck right now."

He needed no further encouragement. With an equine squeal that made the mare giggle, Gabriel leapt to his hooves and shoved his pants down low enough for him to drag his cock and balls out over the elastic waist band. The dark grey, almost black, shaft bounced, jerking as if to demonstrate the eagerness of a separate mind. Cheekily he reached out to stroke the mare's muscled rear, copping a quick feel, before stepping up behind her, heart pounding in his chest with enough force to send a wave of dizziness over him. Caught by lust, he gave his cock a few strokes, preparing to mount.

The mare moved quickly, reaching below the bench to grab a red resistance band - one simple band, all constructed of the same material in a loop that could be stretched between her two paws. Colts were too cocky when they got to play at being stallions and she had to make sure he did not get any other ideas about their liaison. She called the shots. Not him. Besides, it added to the dominant equine's fun. Half-turning, Amethyst held up one paw to stop the horse in the very process of mounting, tail simultaneously raised as high as possible to make his restraint all the more difficult.

"Oh no, colt. Don't think you're getting off that lightly."

She smirked and he hesitated, poised with his cock in one paw, ready to thrust in. Oh, he so badly wanted to, but something in her tone bade him stop and he nickered nervously.

Amethyst's smirk grew. Looping the resistance band around his neck, she pulled it through itself, forming a makeshift collar and leash that could be tightened at will with a simple tug of her paw. He snorted and pulled at the restraint, though it quickly yanked him back. It was shameful to feel such in the paws of such a little mare but the control brought a fresh rush of lust to his loins. He was meant to be controlled by those more powerful than him and she was such. Physical strength and size did not come into the equation here and Gabriel lowered his ears submissively, pleading with his eyes and needy nickers alone to be allowed to continue. She drew the band taut and resumed her position, pussy dripping cream over her inner thighs and the bench.

"Fuck me, colt, and don't you dare cum until I have."

Shaking his mane off his neck, Gabe whinnied, his cry ringing throughout the gym. Pressing forward, the flat head of his cock parted the lips of Amethyst's sex and she groaned as he pushed in, filling her with the fat shaft. Pushing back, the mare encouraged him to thrust deeper with a snort, forelock flopping into her eyes as she fought to endure the massive stretch: a horse cock was naturally far larger than that belonging to a wolf and she had not taken another to bed in a while.

Paws stroking Amethyst's hips, Gabe's eyes were wide and wild, the stallion grunting as he thrust in past the medial ring on his length. Though it had not been long since he had shared a bed with someone, the stallion ached to drain his balls, stallion need tearing through his brains with feral, raging need. He had never fucked in the gym before and that made the encounter fresh and sharp, a raw edge like the band around his neck. No, he had never before fucked in the gym. Only the changing rooms and showers. Once or twice.

Okay, maybe a little more often than once or twice.

Back arching, Amethyst moaned as she was pounded, adjusting to the stallion's thicker length. The tip slammed in right up to her cervix though, thankfully, her tight cunt stretched enough for him to not pound the barrier, which she was grateful for. That pain was the quickest way to end a fuck for her, lose the mood or force a change in position. She ducked her head down between her arms, both palms balanced on the flat of the bench, and trembled visibly, the fucking everything she had craved and more. Gabriel's hoof-like fingertips curled into her hips, gently and lovingly bracing her as each thrust rocked her body forward. If he had not supported her, she may have toppled off the bench entirely as his thrusts grew in force, her juices squelching out around his shaft. In her mind's eye, she could not help but fleetingly imagine just how he would look bending her wolf over the bed, slamming into his rump as she forced the pup to lap her pussy to orgasm after orgasm.

Oh, yes: that was a very nice mental image indeed.

Lust roared and the mare neighed, expressing herself in a purely equine form. She squirmed within his paws, tail flicking high - she could not bear to lower it - as she lost herself in sensation, the need for greater ecstasy flaring and spreading through her veins like wildfire. Spurred on by her cries, Gabe clutched on to her for dear life and drove in harder, balls slapping her pussy every time he thrust. The light impact sent jolts of pleasure through her as her clit was ever so faintly stimulated and she growled in a decidedly un-equine manner, demanding what the stallion was yet to give. He should be focusing on her, not his own pleasure.

"Harder, colt." Amethyst cast him a dark look back over her shoulder, fingers curling around the edge of the bench. "Use your paws on me."

He jerked. He had briefly forgotten his partner between his thrusts and his ears fell back guiltily. Gabriel leaned forward, moving over the mare's back as she tightened the band around his neck. It pressed upon his throat and he nickered, muscles quivering. The thought of having his ability to breathe restricted was more than enough to jar his paws into action and he wrapped an arm around Amethyst's hips, fingers seeking her clit. When his fingers brushed the nub, still swollen from her previous orgasm, she shuddered bodily, tail flagging high.

"Oh, that's it, colt..." She moaned, eyes closed. "Fuck me hard."

Rubbing her clit, the stallion held nothing back as he pounded his partner, bolstered by her moans whenever he was especially rough. She was no gentle flower to be handled with care but demanded the rude and crude, the rough and tough. A delicate male might be fun to have beneath her for a time or too but a muscled stud driving into her with enough force to leave her sore the next day was far more delicious, especially when she could demand his attention at the jingle of a bridle or crook of a finger. Everyone had different tastes. Gabriel pushed further over the mare, nibbling her mane and neck as she groaned, hips working like a piston as he gave her every ounce of his attention, fighting off his climax with intense concentration upon her and the nuances of her body.

He was lucky that he did not have to hold out for long.

Gabe recognised her oncoming orgasm this time, slowly learning the signs of her body. She ducked her head and twisted back and forth as if striving to contain something more powerful than she, the force of climax threatening her sense of control. Nipping her neck sharply, the stallion threw caution to the wind and slammed his paw on to the bench next to hers, his larger body dwarfing hers as he pounded, hips slapping into hers as he squeezed her clit between two fingers.

She gasped, arched and hit her peak with a high-pitched whinny that almost hurt his ears, the pitch was so vicious. Bucking and writhing beneath him, Gabe was hard pressed to hold on to the mare as she shook with the force of climax, eyes closed and moaning her ecstasy to anyone who cared to here. This, however, was the only time that Gabriel hoped that he was the only one there to hear the mare, though he shivered at the thought of being caught balls deep in such a creature. It would not be the worst position to be discovered in, he had to admit. Licking his lips, he rocked into her, letting the mare's climax spend itself.

With some effort, she turned to face him, mane stuck to her neck with sweat.

"Mmmph, fill me colt, nice and full," she managed to gasp out, arms shaking with the effort it took to support her body. "I'm sure...mmph, you'll have plenty left for me later too."

The band around his neck loosened - she had kept it clutched within her paw all this time - and he whinnied keenly. He hoped it was no jest, no mistress' cruel trick to keep a pony on his knees, helpless to her whims. Reaching up to stroke over both breasts gently, Gabe grunted and clenched his teeth together, giving in to stallion need as he put the full force of his size and strength behind his thrusts, driving into the mare. Gasping and tightening her hold upon the resistance band, as if to cling to a lifeline, all she could do was hold on for the ride. Her pussy twitched and clenched periodically, encouraging the stallion to spill his seed: he intended to do exactly as she asked.

Ramming into her one final time with a feral scream, Gabe's balls tightened up that fraction and his cock pulsed, sending thick, creamy ropes of virile seed into the mare's cunt. His hips jerked and rocked randomly as his tail flagged high, the stallion groaning deep in his throat through his climax. There was no space for his cum in the mare's tight passage and it was forced out around the length of his cock in a viscous, creamy mess and drooled out down her legs, over the bench and the floor. Gabriel panted heavily as he humped slowly into the mare, riding out his orgasm as if it was the last one he would ever have, cock throbbing and sending further spurts into the mare. Anyone who said that stallions were not virile was most incorrect and some had claimed he was - how could one put it - 'over productive' to say the least.

Running her tongue around her dry mouth, Amethyst sighed softly as she came down from her high, leftover ripples of pleasure ricocheting through her body. As Gabriel softened and slipped from her folds, gasping for breaths that he had forgotten to take, Amethyst stood up shakily. She released of the resistance band at last and leaned into her partner of the evening, having finished their intimate, if hardly private, first dance. His arms enveloped her and Amethyst nuzzled his chest through his shirt, Gabe's cock soft cock dropped and twitching against her thigh.

Outside, a car door slammed shut and their eyes widened as one.

"Quick," Amethyst hissed, though the smile on her muzzle depleted her sense of urgency. "Clothes back on - let's get going! Tom will be back any second now!"

Shaking with nervous laughter, Gabe pulled up his joggers and passed the mare her shorts when asked. Luckily, Gabriel had his gym towel still handy and he cleaned up their shared mess the best he could, balling up the towel in one, large fist to conceal the evidence. Amethyst yanked her shorts up over her ruined thong, cum and female arousal seeping into the fabric. The equine bit her lip and resisted the urge to flag her tail again, legs trembling ever so slightly after her second climax. She would be hard pressed to get to the car but it was okay - the colt could drive her home.

And the night was far from over.

They reached the main desk of the gym with seconds to spare. Arms laden with plastic carrier bags, Tom seated himself behind the desk with a sigh that told of a long, tiring week. With stallion semen soaking through the seat of her shorts, the mare darted past as if the hounds of hell were at her heels, pulling the stallion with her, paw clasped in hers. He snorted, giddy with release and the excitement of escape. It gave the whole experience a riskier edge to know that just a few minutes more would have rendered them caught and in trouble. Yet they evaded discovery.

"Thanks for letting me hang about, Tom," Amethyst waved at the bear as they passed, quick so that he would not catch the scent of sex about them. "Have a good night!"

"You too!"

He smiled at the retreating equine backs, the muscled brown bear leaning back in his chair, two supermarket bags at his hind paws.

Sighing heavily, he nosed at the bags and found nothing of interest, tapping at the computer keyboard. It would have to be a quick protein packed ready meal from Muscle Food for dinner that night as he simply did not have the energy to cook. It was good of Amethyst to keep an eye on the gym for him when he dashed out, something that benefitted them both. She got extra gym time, extra sets, and he got to work out in peace and quiet after the gym had officially closed, shopping already completed for the evening and oncoming weekend. They had a good deal going for Friday nights, helping both of them out.

Bringing the desktop back to life, the brown bear set the security footage to rewind and widened his eyes at flashed up on screen, all thoughts of what he would or would not have for dinner swept from his mind.

"Why, that little minx!"

12