All Comments on 'Working Out Another Issue'

by curl4ever

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Very well done!

I really enjoyed your story. Her enlightenment was perfect.

curl4evercurl4everalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

I'm so glad you enjoyed her enlightenment process. This is perhaps the most closely personal of my stories, so I'm very happy it resonated with you.

illwindillwindabout 4 years ago

"That sounds like a pretty intellectual background for someone who's into bodybuilding."

I wasn't aware the two were mutually exclusive(that should have been his response by the way).

I really don't know what to make of this story. Seems to be a tale about a bitchy wife who hasn't bothered to take the time to learn anything about her husband. When she finally does decide to actually ask about his interests, she is not only cold and clinical but also manages to outright insult him several times. And the way she kept patting herself on the back for her little reporter tricks. It's her husband not some guy she's trying to get a story out of. This woman is just awful; I would hate to see how she interacts with their kids.

I also didn't understand why there was this pressure on him to explain himself at all. He seems to be home more often than her, plus he's making a conscious effort to save time and money. How much are those weekend coffees with the gals costing them? Why can't she ever be at home to help out or spend time with her family?

This story never felt remotely romantic. I didn't even get a sense of love between these two characters. I mean, the guy can't even get an erection in front of her without getting accused of doing something wrong. Maybe he wouldn't need exercise to stave off depression if he wasn't married to such a harpy. I was also expecting some kind of apology or at least an acknowledgement that she had been misjudging him...nope. She's as self-righteous as ever at the end.

IEnjoyEroticaIEnjoyEroticaabout 2 years ago

Isn't communication a wonderful thing?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercurl4ever@curl4ever
126 Followers
My stories feature fitness as flirting and foreplay. (Is that too many f-words? ;) ) Click the "Stories/Poems" tab for my stories here on literotica. (Some are male-primary and some new ones are female-primary.) I invite you to click the "Contact" tab to send me feedback via...

SIMILAR Stories