Working Out Another Issue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma's accelerating passion was gradually overshadowed by an inexorably building craving for Jason's warm firmness to fill her from within. Still with her eyes closed, her hands groped downward until they found the prize they sought. She drew her knees toward her chest and with two hands wrapped around his solid member, guided it toward her center.

In a surprising experience for both of them, the ungainly shove-and-squirm they had resigned themselves to was replaced by an intertwining ballet of coordination. As slippery tip and lips met, they made contact with gentle leans, a teasing grasp here, a gentle massage there. To their delight, their sexes merged in an envelopment that for once seemed like an achingly perfect fit.

Their hips moved in a natural unison, augmented by their hands exploring the remainder of each other's bodies. As Emma's arousal reached yet another peak, she stretched out her arms above her head. Jason took advantage of the improved access to caress her swaying breasts in time with her motions.

Emma's breathing grew more and more ragged until finally she gasped out, "Lift me!"

Between his own exhalations, Jason replied with a confused, "What?"

"I want to feel your cock surge like it did when you were doing curls," Emma explained.

Jason moved his hands around her torso and pulled upwards to take some of her weight for a few seconds.

She wrapped her legs tighter around his waist and grasped his arms above his elbows. "Try again," she requested. "Put some muscle into it, like you showed me before."

Jason moved his knees further apart to stabilize his stance, and then slid his hands further around Emma's back to support her along his open hands and forearms. Bracing his hips, he started to lift her weight off the bench.

"Unh," Emma cried out suddenly.

"Are you OK?" he asked as he quickly released her.

"Again! Don't stop. Do it again," she panted.

Flex and release, flex and release, he synchronized with the contractions of her internal muscles. Their bucking grew so intense that by the time they reached their peak, he was rearing backwards to lift her almost entirely off the bench. With a final scream of pleasure, her legs exerted a crushing grip around his waist to pull herself as deeply onto him as possible while his hot sperm pulsed into her again and again. Finally she collapsed back onto the bench. Jason gingerly withdrew and moved up alongside her to kiss her lips. She drew his tongue into her mouth and languorously curved her arms around his neck.

"Mmm," she purred, "you felt so big. I never imagined I could have such an intense orgasm with you inside me." Pausing to collect her thoughts, she added, "In fact, that might have been the best, even when compared with your exceedingly talented tongue."

"The pleasure was mine," he replied as he caressed her hair.

"In that case," she paused and suggested with a smile, "maybe we should think about adding that to your exercise routine."

[Acknowledgments: The plot device of a therapy assignment was inspired by a story by AndiAnders. If you want to see it used more skillfully than by me, please read her delicious story "Map It Out" along with "Doing the Floors". Thanks again to AsylumSeeker for his volunteer editing and creative improvements.]

12