All Comments on 'Working the Frathouse'

by Erotypist

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
SimonBrookeSimonBrookealmost 16 years ago
Wow! If I could write that well...

Superb. Absolutely superb.

Not, for me, an erotic story - quite the opposite - but you really got under the skin of that character, made me believe in her, made me ache for her tragedy.

Terrific work. Publish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Hrrrrrm

Not a bad story, however, I do not see how this is all against her will, other than maybe she's an alcoholic and drug user, everything she did seems to have been of her own choice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Eh

Writing was fine, but not at all erotic. I felt like I was reading a sports play-by-play.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fantastic writing

Not a j/o sort of story, but your economical writing style and the way you really captured the sordidness of the situation was very impressive. Certainly a high-end bit of writing.

SWintersSWintersover 13 years ago
Ouch

Incredibly well-written, and terribly, terribly painful. So painful that only the quality of the writing kept me reading it... you're very talented, and you're honing your craft to a killing edge. Keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Very well writtent story.

I had to make a comment just to say that I found the story very well written. In fact from an actual writing point of view I think it’s about the best I've read on here, as I think it’s the first writer I've seen use an ellipsis and em dash correctly. Most people use them too often, use to many dots, or just have no understanding of them at all.

As for the story itself I have to agree with other comments that this really is more of a sad tale than something erotic. Not sure I could ever get aroused reading about a poor alcoholic and homeless girl selling herself cheaply and with no self-gratification from the sex. So while very good writing, it’s not going to turn too many people on I would think.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous