Working Up a Sweat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After fifteen minutes of stretches, my interest was refocused. Ariel unzipped her warm up jacket. I was like a child on Christmas morning anticipating the gift under the wrapping. As Ariel discarded her sweat top in her gym bag, I got an eyeful of her chiselled torso. She wore only a white spandex sports halter which was barely bigger than a sports bra. It was tiny. Ariel's abdomen was a well defined six pack. Male athletes would be jealous. Her big, round breasts were squished into that top. The curves of the tops of her boobs looked like a shelf. They made the top jut out from her slender body. I was dying to see the sides of her boobs and her armpits but her big, muscular arms hid them still. Her arm muscles were bigger and more defined than most women's. She obviously knew her way around those free weights.

Ariel stripped off her sweat pants finally and once again I came close to coming without touching myself when they came off. Underneath, she wore a tiny pair of neon green, spandex booty shorts, They barely contained the apple shaped globes of her meaty ass. Ariel's thighs looked like raw power. Every lean muscle glistened in the light sheen of sweat on her tanned skin as she got started. The lines of her quads, calves and hamstrings rippled under the florescent lights. The crevice of Ariel's crotch was clearly outlined by her tight shorts. It was not only obvious that she was not wearing underwear but also clear that she had no pubic hair. The labia were well defined by the fabric.

A bead of sweat ran down the side of my face. I was panting lightly. She could tell that I was staring. I caught my own reflection. My jaw was hanging open and I was almost drooling. Ariel smirked as she grabbed one of her water bottles and took a big gulp. Damn, it looked good, even if it was probably room temperature. I just kept staring without saying a word.

"Hot, isn't it?" Ariel finally stated.

"Very! And getting much hotter as we speak," I absently minded blurted out.

Ignoring my remark, Ariel went back to her workout. She straddled the exercise bike and doing so gave me a fantastic glimpse of her groin, with the lips of her pussy making a distinct camel toe impression. She began pumping the pedals with blazing speed. Her pretty bum jutted out as she peddled. I was consumed at the image of her leg muscles flexing and contracting as they worked the bike. I imagined how her powerful thighs could crush my bones like pretzels. Her fifteen minutes on the bike was just her warm up to get her heart pumping but if it were me on the bike would have been a full workout.

She finished the remnants of that first bottle of water and chucked the empty bottle in my direction. She pointed in the direction of a recycle container in the corner of the room. I dutifully picked up the bottle and carried it to the bin. I searched the bottle for any remaining water. I was so fucking hot and parched. It was bone dry. I put it in the container and returned to my seat. I was eyeballing the three remaining bottles of water on the floor. They would not be cold but I longed for some liquid relief. I thought better than to take one or even to ask. Ariel would have them carefully budgeted for her workout. Athletes like her always carefully manage how many calories they eat and how much water they take, especially when working out. I sighed at my predicament. I now regretted getting a cappuccino instead of something cold.

When Ariel was finished on the stationary bike, her body was glistening with a full coating of glorious sweat. Her face glowed as her deep breaths made her tits heave up and down. I could see the beads of moisture resting on the top of those mounds. My mouth watered and my pussy oozed. She grabbed the small white towel and wiped her face. She patted down her chest and absorbed all that sweat. I almost cried in jealousy of that towel. Ariel noticed my expression and flung the towel at me. It hit me square in the face. The musky aroma of Ariel's sweat flooded my nostrils. I took a deep breath in from the towel and held it in before slowly removing it from my face. I hung onto it, holding it closely enough to smell.

Ariel had already moved onto the weights and was pumping iron. I felt so useless sitting there. I couldn't work out with this fitness goddess because I wasn't dressed for it and brought no change of clothes. I would have probably embarrassed myself anyway, trying to keep up with Ariel. I couldn't even spot for her. She lifted more with one arm than I ever could with my whole body. I just sat patiently, dripping in sweat, watching the very intense workout.

I kept on trying to adjust my angle to catch a glimpse of Ariel's armpits. In the mirror, I could catch the deep hollow cave that linked her shoulder to her rib cage. As she bench pressed, I could see the side of her boob fill out that space and retreat into her top with every rep. Beads of sweat clung to the fine, blonde, peach fuzz hair on the sides of her boobs.

In between sets, Ariel drank from another bottle of water. Again, all I could do was watch as she finished it off without offering any of it to me. I would have felt guilty asking for some anyway. Here I was just sitting there on the uncomfortable stool while she was working her body in vigorous exercise. Whenever she finished a bottle of water, she would throw the bottle at me and I would dutifully pick it up and place it in the recycle bucket.

I was in a hypnotic trance watching Ariel pump iron with her arms and then her legs, then her arms again. All the while, I focused on how shiny she got from the build up of sweat oozing from her pours. I would hold the towel up to my nose and take in a waft of her body odour which acted like an aphrodisiac to my senses. I am sure that she caught me doing this but never said anything as she continued to ignore my presence and keep up her routine.

I lost track of time as Ariel worked out. There was now a profound stench in the room of hot sweat. The ceiling fan was utterly useless. When she finished with the weights she downed her third bottle of water and flung the empty at me again. She then went onto the heavy bag and proceeded to pummel the shit out of it with punches and kicks. If that bag were a human being it would have dead ten times over. I squeezed my thighs together which rubbed my now engorged clit and quietly flexed my kegel muscles which gave me a small, controlled orgasm. It made me fidget in my seat and bite my lower lip. I was panting heavily.

Beads of sweat dripped down from my hairline and rolled onto my eyebrows. I could feel the sting at the corner of my eye. I instinctively raised the towel to my face but stopped myself. Using the towel on my face would leave a makeup stain. Would that get Ariel pissed off and upset? Luckily, my expensive MAC makeup had held together under my body heat, so far. I thought better and used my finger to clear my eye instead. I didn't want to wipe it on my thousand dollar suit either so I stuck it in my mouth and sucked the hot, acrid fluid off of my fingers. It stung going down my throat but it added to my lust. I again inhaled a deep waft of scent from Ariel's towel.

After destroying the heavy bag, Ariel slowly approached me, where I sat. I glanced up at the clock. Her workout was still twenty minutes from completion. She stood in front of me. Her gaze was intense. The endorphins from her exercise would be racing through her. She was focused. She stared me down hard and I wondered if she wanted to fuck me or fight me. I was a bit scared to be honest.

Ariel stood in front of me, just inches away. I slowly stood up from my seat, my ass aching from the flat wooden stool. Her fists rested on her hips in a dominant pose. "Towel!" she demanded. I quickly held it up for her. She didn't take it, just stared at me waiting to clue in. Tentatively and carefully I began patting down the rivers of sweat pouring down her graceful neck. I moved to her face and carefully mopped her strong brow. With her face dry, I moved onto her shoulders. Her big, tight muscles were rock hard under my touch. I could feel the heat coming from her body. She radiated it. Her smell was powerful. I could feel the hot breath coming from her nostrils. I touched her glorious chest although it was through the thin towel as her breath made her bosom heave up and down. I licked my lips in lust right in front of this goddess. There could be no doubt of my interest any more.

I was about to cross over to Ariel's armpit and the side of her boob when she finally stopped me. "That's enough for now," she calmly stated. What a fucking tease! I could almost cry. She took the towel from my hand, robbing me of my sacred possession. She gave her face one more quick pat down and then little dabbed her cleavage one more time. I was staring back with my mouth hanging open. She grew a half of a grin on her face and then boldly shoved the towel into my mouth.

I almost choked. It was soaking wet with Ariel's sweat and the fluid wet my tongue but was bitter and hot. I gagged but did not attempt to remove it. Ariel tried to gage whether I would disappoint her by pulling it out or would throw up. I'm not sure which one would piss her off more. I fought the urge to vomit and bit down on the towel and sucked the liquid from the spongy material. A tear grew from my eye and ran down my cheek. I obediently put my hands behind my back in submission. Her face was inches from mine. Her ice blue eyes bored a hole into me. When it appeared that I wouldn't puke or remove the towel from my mouth, she seemed satisfied. It was as if I had accepted her challenge. It was getting intense now.

My chest heaved as I sucked in air through my nostrils making my big tits swell. Ariel finally turned her back and headed to the treadmill. She started moving. Her pace picked up and before long, she was taking long, full strides. Her running form was outstanding. She kept her elbows high and pumped her arms fluidly. I secretly imagined those mighty arms fist fucking me. Ariel's legs flexed as she tore up the treadmill. For twenty minutes she sprinted.

I could see that Ariel's hair was soaking wet. Rivers of sweat flowed down from her neck into her top. The white material had dark stains in the middle of her cleavage and crescent shaped patches under her boobs. As her arms pumped faster, I could see the torrents flowing out from her big hollow armpits. It ran down her sides and stained the hips of her shorts. Her back was completely soaked. The sweat flowed freely down her spine and into her ass crack. The light green material was turning dark, almost black. The front of those shorts showed dark marks at the junction of her crotch and legs. Sweat was cascading down her legs and into her socks. Her feet pounded the treadmill in those old, nasty Reeboks and I wondered how bad her feet must smell at that moment.

Ariel powered through the last mile of her cardio and began slowing down. Her entire body was glistening wet. She appeared to be melting. When she finished running and stepped off the treadmill, I caught a glimpse of the time. Her workout time was completed. The exercise goddess took several deep breaths in and out. She then picked up that last bottle of warm water and slowly walked toward me. He saunter was slow and deliberate so I that I could get a full look at what a Valkyrie or an Amazon should look like. She took a small sip of the water and then stopped inches in front of me. I could see all those beads of sweat clinging to the light peach fuzz of her body. Her six pack abs were right in front of me. I could see a small pool of sweat in her belly button. The towel still hung from mouth. I must have looked like an idiot. I looked up at her with a frightened look. I had no idea what her next move would be. Her aroma was strong and pungent. It stung my eyes.

"Take off your glasses," the champ demanded. I was surprised but did not hesitate to remove them and stow them in my pocket. I was really frightened now. "Towel," she demanded next. I was reluctant to give up my prize but knew better than to deny the Assassin. I begrudging took it out of my mouth and held it up to her. Ariel quickly snatched it from me and tossed it backhanded all the way across the room. What? I thought she wanted it? I looked at her with confusion.

Ariel leaned forward so that her glowing face was only a few inches in front of mine and used the tip of one of her powerful fingers to lift my chin so that we were eye to eye. For a second I expected her to kiss me. Instead she spat a big gob of saliva all over my face. It burned with the heat of her lungs. I reeled back in shock and lifted my hand to wipe the vile fluid from my face. Ariel grabbed my wrist with her left hand to stop me and with her right she slapped my face.

"Don't fucking touch it," the fighter ordered me. I was dizzy from the powerful slap. Her strength was incredible and she had barely flicked her wrist. I lowered my hand and returned it behind my back in submission. She slapped my face again to make sure of my obedience and I took the pain. I looked back into her cold eyes as mine welled up with tears. I could see my reflection in the mirror. The spit clung to my face, dripping down from my eyes and nose and into my mouth. I licked my lip and tasted the thick, hot, mucus. Realizing where it came from I began to enjoy it and swallowed it down.

Satisfied with my submission, Ariel asked, "What else you got that you can clean me up with?" I had to think fast. I didn't have anything resembling a towel. I was confused. She continued to hold my chin up. She slapped me a third time. "Think, you stupid fucking bitch," she insulted. I looked up to her eyes with mercy and it dawned on me. I pushed my tongue out of my mouth. Ariel smiled and stood up. She pressed her torso into my face. Using my tongue. I lapped at the pool of sweat in her belly button. It was hot and acrid. I slurped at it like it was fountain of youth. I licked all the skin on her body before I raised up and began licking her arms.

I got to the nape of her neck and was licking at the hair line on her neck. Ariel's hair was like a wet mop and stunk like one too. It was right in my face as I licked her neck. I slid around to the front and was about to lick her face with the intent of turning it into a kiss but the champ had other ideas and pushed my head down between her boobs. She had another puddle built up on her boob shelf. I eagerly drank it up as I licked her skin. The material of her top was indeed soaked all the way through. Ariel lifted one of her arms and pushed my head into her armpit. I lapped away at the side of her boob, enjoying every bead of sweat. I licked up into her beautiful pit as the strong, acidic sweat pumped out like a faucet. I greedily slurped at it until she made me do the same to the other side.

As I licked along the bottom of Ariel's damp sports top, she lifted the bottom up and the under boob sweat flooded my mouth. With my nose buried between her tits, the fumes of her musky odour almost made me pass out. I licked around them from one armpit to the other. Ariel removed her top completely, exposing her perfect C cup breasts. I moved up to take one of her big, pink nipples in my mouth but she grabbed my hair and jerked my head back. I received another vicious slap to the face. "Uh-uh!" she teased "Not yet. You still have my entire lower half to clean first before you get any bright ideas."

I went back down to her belly button and licked it out again before moving south. I kissed and licked the front of Ariel's shorts but avoided the temptation to try to taste her pussy right away. I knew that would earn me a beating. I licked the inside of her powerful thighs. When I got down to the back of her knees I sucked on that sweet spot. Her pronounced calf muscles were next and I licked up her salty sweat down to her ankle. I moved back up to her crotch and licked down her other leg and repeated the tongue bath.

When I finished at her ankle and lifted my head, Ariel put a foot on my shoulder and forced me back down. "You still have my feet to do, bitch," she ordered. I was about to untie her shoe with my hands but got a reminder from the boss with a slap on my head. "No hands!" she demanded. It was hard work, undoing her laces with my teeth. Luckily, her well worn runners were loose fitting and she stepped out of them easily.

My tormenter rubbed her stinky, sweat soaked sock foot in my face. I licked at the damp cotton garment and the taste was powerfully rancid. Oh my god, sweaty feet. The stinky fumes from her shoes rose up into my nostrils. I grasped the back of the sock with my teeth and pulled it off of her foot. She demanded, "Give it to me." I raised my head up like a dog until she took it from my mouth. I repeated the procedure with the other sock of her left foot. With her bare foot, Ariel shoved her toes into my open mouth. They were fucking nasty. They had bits of stray wet cotton between them and the souls had a rotten egg odour. She shoved them as far as possible into my mouth as she could. I gagged and wretched but willed myself not to vomit. I used my tongue between her toes and she backed her foot up so that I could suck them individually. Tears ran freely down the side of my face. From the mirror reflection, I could see that my makeup was now a mess from Ariel's sweat and spit. I looked destroyed.

"Yah, you're a nasty, dirty toe sucker. I knew it from the moment I saw you. You're a filthy fucking slut. Suck those toes like the cocks you love to suck, bitch," Ariel continued to verbally berate me. "You uptown bitches are all alike, just disgusting, nasty whores." She removed her foot from my lips as I gasped for air but she quickly replaced it with the other foot. I gagged again as the new, dirty foot pressed into my gaping mouth. My stomach convulsed as I gagged. It took every once of my being to avoid throwing up. "Don't you fucking puke bitch or you'll be cleaning the floor up with your tongue," Ariel warned me. She wrung out her soaking wet socks over my head so that the sweat dripped into my hair. Tears rolled down my face and the snot flowed loosely out of my nose. I licked and sucked her disgusting, vile foot until it sparkled clean.

Ariel seemed entertained at my folly. She pulled her foot from my mouth and lifted my head up by my ponytail. She quickly turned around so that her butt was square in my face. I instinctively began licking and kissing the Assassin's ass. I discovered the pool of sweat in the triangle of the small of her back. I drank from it. The hot liquid refreshed me somewhat. Ariel then hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her shorts and slowly began peeling them down. My nose entered the crack of her perfect ass. It smelled ripe. I licked for all my worth. I cleaned the globes of her butt eagerly. Ariel stepped out of her shorts, leaving herself stark naked in front of me. I worshipped her ass with my tongue. She pivoted to force my face right up the business part of her ass so that my tongue touched her sweaty, rosy asshole.

I had never given a rim job before. I had wanted to try it but never had a girlfriend that would let me do it. Now I had the perfect bum in front of me but it had just worked out for over two hours. I hesitated which caused Ariel to grab the back of my head and shove my face into her butt. "What are you waiting for pig. Get your fucking tongue up my ass. You know you want to, so fucking do it," she demanded. Obediently I stuck my tongue out and licked her tight rose bud. As sexy as it was, it still tasted like ass. She gyrated her hips and pushed back against my tongue. My mouth muscle slid into her backside. She forcefully ground my face deeper into her ass. She moaned in pleasure.

"Yes, lick my fucking asshole. You love it don't you? Get in there nice and deep. Keep your tongue up in there honey," Ariel instructed. I ate her ripe asshole with gusto. She didn't need to force me anymore and used her hands instead to pull her cheeks apart as wide as possible to give me easier access. I fucked her shit chute long and deep with my pink tongue. Ariel continued her verbal assault, "Yes, you're right up in there now. Can you taste it? Can you taste that smoothie that you bought me, you dumb fucking cow?" She ground her hips against me and was really getting off on my wet tongue. That encouraged me and I dug as deep as I could up her dark tunnel as my tongue could go. At one point, she pulled off my tongue slightly, just as she ripped a stinky fart in my face. Some of my saliva was forced out of her hole in the process and formed into a brown bubble. Ariel pushed my face back into her butt as my tongue went back up inside her asshole. "Oh yah, I bet you can fucking taste it now, can't you?" she continued her torment. Dutifully, I polished her asshole clean with my tongue and didn't stop until she forced me to stop.