Working Up a Sweat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grabbing my hair, Ariel turned around again so that her bare, smooth crotch was in my face. My tongue was licking at it right away. I cleaned her sweaty groin and was zeroing in on my prize. Her pussy was indeed smooth as a new born baby. Her labia protruded rudely and prominently. Her pink clit looked engorged and angry. I felt like I was finally going to get to my reward as the tip of my tongue touched the lips of her pussy. Suddenly, the fighter pulled my head back again and raised me up to her face. What a fucking tease!

Holding me close to her face again, Ariel held up the last water bottle to my face. There was just a small amount left on the bottle, enough for a mouthful. It looked so damned delicious. My mouth lingered with the flavours of sweat, feet and ass. She raised an eyebrow. "You want it?" she asked.

"Oh thank God, yes please," I answered in relief. With that, Ariel downed the last of the water herself and swallowed it.

"Too fucking bad. You should have brought your own," the bully said. Denying me that water got me utterly dejected. I felt like crying out loud. I was sobbing like a weakling. My nose was running too. I must have looked pathetic. Ariel stared through me and began sucking up a lungful of phlegm with a loud guttural sound. I could see the mouthful of lung butter formed on her tongue and knew what was coming. I grimaced but did not dare turn away. Ariel let the big gob of spit fly right into my face. It was bigger, hotter, thicker and more vile than the first one. She waited for my reaction. Submissively, I opened my mouth and extended my tongue. It flowed into a pool on my well worn mouth organ. Ariel put her hand on my face and began scooping up the spit and snot with her fingers. She shoved them into my mouth and I sucked them clean.

"Swallow it!" she demanded. I choked it down. "Show me," she instructed. I opened my mouth wide, extending my tongue again. She hulked up another wad of phlegm and spit it right to the back of my throat. I dutifully swallowed it again. In amazement she told me, "You really are the most disgusting fucking pig I have ever met. Is there anything you won't fucking do?"

I shook my head to answer no. I meant it too. Ariel shrugged her broad shoulders, grabbed me by the ponytail and began dragging me back in the direction of the locker room door. I crawled on my hands and knees as fast as I could in my skirt across the hard floor. I followed Ariel's sweet ass all the way back to the showers. The tile floor was cool and soothing to my overheated body but it was hard on my knees. I could tell that my luxury stockings were already tearing.

Ariel leaned back against the shower wall. A single copper pipe ran up the wall to a shower head. The walls had mould between the tiles and the room carried its own particular odour. I anticipated the water. I was still fully dressed but the water was right there. I waited for her to turn it on. She cruelly made me wait longer.

"Take off your panties," she instructed. Finally! I hiked my skirt up to my waist and quickly pulled off my black lace underpants which were soaked through with my pussy juices and my sweat. I handed them to Ariel. After admiring them, she balled them up and shoved them into my mouth. She extended her foot out and ran the top of it along my wet pussy lips. It felt so good. "Want me to fuck you?" she asked casually. I nodded my head affirmatively. I felt the tip of her big toe enter my vagina. I ground myself against it. "Easy now, don't be so eager to fuck my foot," she teased. Slowly she worked her toes into my box. I was so wet that I easily took all of her toes inside my damp twat and was impaling myself onto her foot. I wanted it so bad.

"You really are a fucking slut. Look at you fucking yourself on my foot, fresh out of my smelly shoe. I'm not even doing anything, that all you, you nasty pig," she berated me. It was all true. I bounced myself up and down on her slender foot, working desperately to get myself off. I groaned into my panty gag. It felt so fucking good.

"Damn, you are nasty Krista. You have no fucking dignity. Go ahead and fuck yourself, slut," Ariel said. She continued, "You will do anything, won't you, you nasty cow?" I nodded in agreement just trying to work up my orgasm.

Ariel belched. "Good, finally," she commented. I looked up at her to see what she was talking about. She looked down at me with a devil's grin. She pulled my panties from my mouth and asked, "Ready for a shower?" I was so ready. I must have been over a hundred degrees. "Open your mouth, slut," she ordered. I obediently opened wide and extended my tongue. I could see her part the lips of her pussy wide and pull back, aiming at my face. Suddenly a stream of piss burst out of her like a fire hose. The first pulse nailed the back of my mouth. I closed it in horror. My face got sprayed and urine got in my hair. Ariel grabbed hold of my face by the nose and pinched my nostrils shut. I had to open my mouth in order to breath. Her piss went back to my mouth and filled it up. It dribbled out and down the front of me, getting into my clothes, staining my pink, silk blouse.

Eventually, I had to swallow down the pee just to catch my breath. The hot piss stream continued to refill my mouth until I had to swallow again. How many bottles of water did she drink? Four? After getting over the shock of drinking piss, I realized that her urine tasted okay. Her healthy diet probably had something to do with that. Besides, it was the first drink I had since my morning coffee. Ariel released my nose when she realized that I was not fighting it anymore and trying to catch her stream in my mouth. I gulped down every time my mouth filled. While my mouth was closed, my face and hair and sometimes my tits took the full force of her piss.

When Ariel's piss stream finally petered out, I leaned forward to lick the last drops off of her pussy. She moaned at the contact of my mouth. "Wow, I guess I would never need toilet paper again if I had you around all the time, huh?" she joked. All I could do was burp from my belly full of her urine. She finally turned on the water faucet and the real shower rained down its cleansing moisture.

I lapped at her pussy and rode her foot hard. As soon as I grabbed hold of her clit with my lips and sucked, her body began to tremble. Ariel grabbed the back of my drenched hair and pressed her sex against my face. She was coming and then so was I. Her orgasm was powerful and her thrusting hips almost broke my nose. She tensed then a spasm shook her body as she sprayed my face with her vaginal juices. My orgasm was almost there too. I kept humping her foot which was up to her ankle inside me. Just as I was about to go over the top, she pulled her foot out and moved away from me. She left me alone under the shower spray. I had no choice but to rub my own clit to finish myself off as I lay there on the tiled floor. I must have been a pathetic sight.

Ariel had produced a new, clean, dry towel from a shelf and was drying herself off. I pulled myself up and while still under the shower, began stripping off my drenched clothes. I was moving slowly. My nylons were totally shot, I just threw them away into a trash bin. I shut the water off and got a new towel of my own. Ariel was already getting dressed into new clean clothes, including pink panties and bra and a clean, feminine pink track suit. I wrung out my clothes while I watched her transform into a sweet looking, feminine beauty.

I started to get dressed again into my wet, ruined skirt suit but without the wrecked nylons nor with my panties which Ariel was claiming as her trophy. She was already dressed and seemed impatient at my lack of enthusiasm. I felt totally used and humiliated. She piped up, "Hurry up bitch, hustle!" She was still a bully.

I had started to say, "Hey, Ariel, you want to take my number? I could see you again on the weekend, or...."

"No fucking way," she said plainly. "Why would want to go out with a fat fucking cow like you?"

I looked at her, dejected. I searched her face for answered. "But, what just happened? I thought..." I began asked.

"You thought wrong bitch. You wanted to come here. You wanted this, don't deny that. Hell, I was just having some fun with you. That's how I get my jollies," She clarified. Adding to that Ariel stated, "Besides that, I already have a girlfriend who is a real woman, not a snivelling little pig."

I felt like crying and tried to confirm, "You have a girlfriend?"

"Yah, don't worry about me. Dia understands that I like to fuck bitches over every now and then. She doesn't mind that I do that," Ariel confessed. She paused and then added, "Dia doesn't like the bitches who try to move in on her squeeze though," she warned me. She continued, "Yah, she can be really fucking mean when she's jealous. She used to be a Marine and now they call her the Iron Maiden. I wouldn't want to be on her bad side. She can fuck a bitch up."

"You sound intimidated by her. But you're the champ?" I asked in wonder.

Ariel explained, "Remember my record was twenty three and one?" I nodded that I did remember. "Well guess who the 'and one' was to?"

I gulped down hard. "Let me guess, Dia?"

Ariel nodded. "After Dia kicked my ass, we became close friends and eventually lovers. She moved up a weight class which meant that I could dominate the lightweight division and not have to fight her again. She went on to win the welterweight title."

Holy fuck, somebody tougher than Ariel. I guess I had no shot at all then. That completed my humiliation. I became fully submissive and completed disgusting acts and debased myself only to be rejected in the end. I finished putting myself back together and Ariel tried to get me moving faster. "You better hurry the fuck up, Dia is supposed to be meeting me here any time now," Ariel threatened.

I hastily threw myself together. I was still dripping wet and smelling of sweat and urine and would have to go back to my Lexus like that. I decided to carry my high heels and just walk barefoot for now. I put my glasses back on as Ariel and I left the shower room and re-entered the main gym.

Standing there in the middle of the room was woman who looked like a real Amazon. She was about 5'8" and about a solid one forty. She had straight, long blonde hair and a well tuned muscular physique. She wore a simple, white tank top and a small pair of denim shorts. Her arms looked like cannons and her thighs looked like tanks. Ariel smiled and said, "Hi Dia!" and went to her to give her girlfriend a hug. The blonde warrior took a look at me with distrust and anger. As the Assassin and the Iron Maiden shared a hug, I hitched up my skirt and sprinted out the door.

As I was running down the steep staircase I could hear the sounds of two women laughing hysterically from behind me.

Fini

Copyright 2013, Mary-Margret Callahan