Workout Challenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pushed into his lips and stroked my tongue against them. He deepened the kiss, sliding his tongue against mine and swirling across my palate, an action that drives me wild. My hands were around his neck before my next breath, and his free hand came to rest on the small of my back. We kissed for several minutes before a car driving too fast squealed its tires coming around the corner and we both turned to watch it race past.

Logan cleared his throat, loosening his hold on my head but keeping his hand on my back holding me close. "May I walk you to your car?"

"I don't have one here," I answered, happy that I wasn't parked just a few steps away. "I live a couple of blocks from here, so I usually walk."

"Then may I walk you home," he asked, smiling widely.

"I'd like that."

He turned and picked up the basket as he took my hand in his. "Lead on."

"Did you plan this whole thing?" I asked, pointing at the basket.

Logan shrugged. I kept looking at him, so he relented and explained,"Those guys had some pretty crazy ideas for getting your attention. I thought if I gave them a scenario to play out that kept you mostly in control and in a safe place, they could get it out of their systems without anyone getting hurt."

I thought about that for a few moments, as we walked slowly along the deserted street, hand in hand.

"So you did all that just to get them off my tail?"

The lighting was bad, but I think he blushed.

"So to speak."

Then I blushed. I hadn't meant the dual meaning, but it was accurate. The guys were all over my tail before, and the evening had certainly been entertaining.

"So do you think they'll leave me alone now?"

"From what they were saying, they think you're pretty serious about the no dating rule. They all think they're pretty irresistible, but; since you resisted, I think they'll respect that, mostly."

I considered that, but had to go deeper, "You didn't believe it."

"I was the one kissing you."

I blushed again, but tried to hide it by looking at the sidewalk. He was right, though. I liked the attention the other guys were giving me, but it was the feeding and the kissing that had me half-considering letting the situation continue. Suddenly I wondered if that had just been the luck of placement.

"Was that your plan, to be the one kissing me?"

"Absolutely," he said simply, glancing at me and trying to catch my eye.

I was blushing fiercely, so I wouldn't look up until he stopped and put a hand on my cheek, pulling my eyes to his.

"Is it okay... I mean, I know you ... " He seemed more unsure than I'd ever seen him.

I reached up and kissed him again. He melted against me, wrapping both arms around me and holding me in complete contact. He was a spectacular kisser.

Drawing away, he looked into my eyes for a moment that seemed to stretch on into eternity. I didn't know if he was going to speak again or not, and was fine with just kissing him some more when he spoke.

"I knew I didn't have a chance if I just asked you out. You were so sure you weren't going to date a member of the gym." He laughed softly, "I almost quit the gym to see if you'd go out with me then, but I really like that gym." He paused long enough to kiss me again before continuing, "When you started regularly challenging us with some line about "not even breathing heavy," I just kept thinking how much I wanted to have you under me, breathing heavily," his eyes bore into me and I felt my insides turn to jello and start to melt between my legs. "That's when the idea started to take shape. It was easy to get those guys on board. They were so sure you were going to fall all over them."

He laughed softly again.

So I had set this whole thing in motion by my choice of words. I was going to have to re-think all of my challenges from here on.

"And were you sure I'd fall all over you?" I asked, wondering just how cocky this guy was.

"God, I hoped you would!"

"And what if I'd let all of you keep going earlier?" Would you all have just taken turns with me?

He looked a little sheepish. "I really didn't think you would, hoped you wouldn't, but I would have cleared them out at some point. I'm not sure how, but I would have. I never planned on sharing."

"Sharing? That seems to indicate some type of ownership."

Logan picked up the basket and reached inside. He pulled out another strawberry and dangled it in front of my face.

"I don't know about ownership, but I am in possession of strawberries and dark chocolate... Interested?"

We were only two doors from my building. I grabbed his hand and pulled him the last twenty yards, smiling like a maniac the whole way. Who wouldn't when strawberries, dark chocolate and a gorgeous man are involved?

***********************************

Remember to let me know if you want more of this story. Also please vote, keeping in mind I warned you at the beginning there would be no sex. I get dinged for that at times. Erotica is more than just sex, and I think the build-up can sometimes be the best part. Let me know if you agree!

12