All Comments on 'Workplace Chastity Law'

by MissKateKees

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
FEM NOW

Great story. I love this author. Workplace chastity is an awesome idea and would definitely assure Female control and dominance. A great idea that should be implemented at all companies.

FASfanFASfanalmost 7 years ago
To 'crap' nonnie

So you didn't like the story? That's fine, nobody can please everyone, however good the story is, but you have no right to use such language against the writer.

Unlike you, I am not ashamed of putting my name; you should be ashamed of yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Funny story

Very creative and funny story. Some men would actually enjoy working in a place like this.

ChastizedChastizedalmost 7 years ago

NICE! I'm looking forward to the next few chapters.

Thanks

Pamela_SneakPamela_Sneakalmost 7 years ago
fail

badly put. too less erotic description on the male part.

MissKateKeesMissKateKeesalmost 7 years agoAuthor
re Pamela_Sneak

Thank you for your feedback Pamela_Sneak. You may have a point although in truth I write more to explore certain scenario's rather than to provide wank material for men. I'm sure you can find that elsewhere.

What would you do to improve the story in your view?

Kate x

maddictmaddictalmost 7 years ago
This story measures up.

Will you work up to bigger jobs? 1" you don't expect full pay for that do you? When you get a real man in your grip good luck cramming him in a steel sleave, maybe youcan suck him into it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good stuff

Although I am not into SPH I am very much into CFNM. I like your stories, especially the physical exam scenarios. In this story I would like to see the men kept in chastity and only allowed to release maybe once a month at work, The men would be forced to relieve themselves onto a plate and consume their semen in front of the female staff for their amusement.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Or...

How about all the males are brought into the conference room once a month, unlocked and made to relieve all the pent up sperm from their aching balls into a bowl. The last man to ejaculate has to consume the contents of the bowl. This is all of course in front of the female staff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
more please!!!

where.s part 2 .u cant leave us hanging .lots of bossy older women demanding foot rubs and more.bring it on .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Suggestions

If any of the needle dicks fail to meet their weekly sales quota, their female bosses get to kick them in the balls and take them in the azz with huge strap-ons.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
To MissKateKees

You are right, your stories are too good for the males to masturbate. They do not earn. However, why shouldn't we enjoy their humiliation? I must admit, I like watching naked males and taking their pics.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
To previous poster

Are you female or gay? Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Pamela_SneakPamela_Sneakalmost 7 years ago
answer to your reply.

I like to read erotic descriptions about guys. I want to fantasies about a hot, sensitive guy pleasing a lady. Your story is lame. poor on erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More depth

It would have been good to have Jada and the nurse draw out his exposure, maybe requiring crotch shaving before fitting the cage. Discussing how inadequately he grooms himself down there, and instructing him on how he should do it in the future, unless he wants it done for him. Maybe he could have been presenting a semi-erection, scolded for it, and it wilts under their disapproval so that it gets locked up without a preliminary relief, much to their enjoyment of empowerment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Chapter 2???

Now, which male co-worker to strip next for a 'random' check-up? ;)

..... how about a guy with a huge cock?

MissKateKeesMissKateKeesalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Chapter 2

Thanks all for your comments. A second part may be written this weekend, though I'm not sure if it is worth it as the response for this chapter hasn't been too positive. Keep behaving boys x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
To MissKateKees

Please continue the story and don't let these losers dissuade you. You have many fans (I being one). Please don;t let us down! Thank You Miss Kate!

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edalmost 7 years ago
Like it or not...

your stories are fuel for masturbation sessions for fans like me! As more and more women join the medical profession I have enjoyed the care of numerous nurses, nurse practitioners and doctors. They are always professional but that doesn't stop me from imagining sexy scenarios! Unfortunately there are very few women who enjoy dominating men and exposing them. More's the pity. Just one suggestion: spend more time, a lot more time going into detail!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
It is worth going on with writing these stories without any doubt!

I like your stories. They are so humiliating for the men. I believe taking nude pictures is the most humiliating. Furthermore, it is a means to get power over the men. Therefore, I like your story "Lockeroom Raid" best. The men cannot do anything against their nude humiliation. They are shown innocently in TV in their full beauty!

However, I agree to other commentators that it would be worth to get more details. I would like to read how these victims feel. Perhaps, the humiliation develops to arousal and more. There are enough women who like to see erect dicks and precum at their penises.

Even when some males are masturbating because of this stories. It is worth it when some women like to read! And you needn't think of them. They are not so important.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
LOVE this Chastity Law!

Thank you for a wonderful piece on chastity law wish I had found this sooner. I will have to implement this for sure! http://slave-selection.com?P=A787585

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I like your stories!

I can enjoy reading them. I like the man getting naked, being humiliated and exploited by females. However, I also agree with Pamela_Sneak. There could be more details about the male feelings. I remember reading stories by aaronburr where he described how the young males are forced to be naked and the slaves of women. The males had no rights and they were be punished when masturbating or enjoying their humiliation. I liked a situation which a young adult had to take part naked in a swimming context. He was photographed by his own mother and probably by other females. I loved the situation when he told his friends that his mother presents his nude pics to her elderly friends while drinking coffee. Their colored maid or his sister also got to see this spicy photographs. From being afraid of being presented naked to all females he knows his feelings changed to an arousal. It was a good display of male feelings.

On the other hand he described how young male adults were punished by having to work in the garden of an old cool lady. They have to strip in front of her maid, work naked while being inspected by the lady and her friends. Some day the lady ask all her friends to bring cameras for taking pictures. I liked the reaction: Some were trying to excape by hiding in the garden and lying flat on the bottom. They had no success! Others got aroused with long dicks - a real nice picture for the ladies! And the males are told that the pics were also given to young adult females who collect them. I liked the shame the boys showed. I loved the erotic fun the lady had - she stripped and walked naked among her female friends when the males could not see her.

Perhaps you can also insert more feelings: fun and enjoyment for the females and humiliation and degradation - perhaps even arousal - for the naked males. Even if the males masturbate, the females would like that!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Outstanding

this is amazinggggg

somehow i feel like this could actually happen lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Please go on writing!

Your stories are great! It is really time that women govern the world!

roja4uindiansroja4uindiansover 6 years ago
Nice one

Nice one.. wish v have such office in India too

fmp0927fmp0927over 6 years ago
Great start

Please continue this story.

spikedlockedspikedlockedover 6 years ago
great

Another great story by MissKateKees, if all Women were like Her the world would be a better place.

LaurabentoverLaurabentoveralmost 6 years ago
Loved it

Fucking loved it, just wish it was longer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Suggestion

He should have been required to orgasm and deposit a cum sample for future identification should there be any problems. And forced to swallow the rest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Extended week

His boss should have stated that she was not available on Friday so he would have to wear the chastity for 12 days. His alternative would have go to her home Friday to get release while experiencing more humiliation and teasing. If that was not an option she should have provided him in the office with an anal device where he could milk himself over the weekend. Only to have a practice test done in the office in front of the two female employees to ensure proper rechnique

ptebadenptebadenover 4 years ago
A handjob would have been well ... to help him

Jada's enforcement of the Chastity law within the office will continue...

Are you sure?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Seems a rather misandrist

author whether they are female, trans or male. Given their choice of cfnm and sph material I'd suspect actually male, but clearly a defective male.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Shocked Cocks

Chastity does not improve male behavior but there is a far better way, SHOCKED COCKS. Every male would have an electrode inserted into his cock as soon as he can get an erection. It would have a locking device to assure he can not remove it and it would have remote that all women and girls would carry. It as 3 settings, low, medium and high fry. It also has a setting to turn on just that device or a universal setting to trigger any within a block or two. Every woman and girl would be taught how to remove and reinsert and males would have to have a woman or girl inspect it before they can go out

If triggered, every male would get a shock to his cock (any male with bad behaver toward their superiors (women of course) would have an additional device on the balls so on high fry you could get roasted nuts along with the roasted hot dog. Maybe you can use this for your next story line

You can sure that every male would quickly learn to obey any woman especially if she has a remote but then every woman and girl would have one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Miss Kate, I love your stories. Perhaps a story idea about writing about Co-ed wrestling but there would need to be few simple rules.

1: All MALES will be naked while all women will be in modest uniforms.

2: Males can not touch a woman's breast or groin

3: There be no holds barred for the ladies so they can grab and do whatever they want to anything on the male.

4: Ladies will get extra points for crushing a couple of nuts.

Any other thoughts on this?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I would imagine "shocked cocks" would be on to something more then just controlling male behavior. Since semen will conduct electricity, it should be able to control the male from even wanting an orgasm without a woman's approval by turning such shocking device off since it appears it would be inside the male's cock as it says inserted. If it was made to go off when it was semen around it, if the male was cumming he would certainly get a "shocked cock" hhehehehehe

I would have my key fob set to high fry and what was said? oh on universal settings so every cock around would feel the jolt and I would press it until I saw smoke coming out of all the pricks cocks around me.

Maybe you can write a story for this Miss Kate. I would love to try this shock collar out on my husband. I certainly would not use something like this on my dogs but human males Oh YEA.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very well written and a great theme.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

yes truely coming to America soon..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, too bad this story line has not continued. It would have been great to have the women torment the males at work and see them squirm with discomfort as the cocks could not grow without some pain. I like the idea of inserting a sounding rod in the urethra that also shocks. There could be a GPS unit that the women could track males and could have a game of shocking males just for the fun of it. How humiliating that each male has to have their cages unlocked before leaving work or at home. I am waiting for males to be put in cages and instead of ankle bracelets the shocking/GPS units are used with tracking limits to their homes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Please make a part 2, this story is soo good!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous