All Comments on 'Workplace Love Ch. 01'

by blondechristine2012

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
jsmangisjsmangisabout 6 years ago
Excellent Beginning

I really enjoyed your story. The way you took your time to build the sexual tension between these two women was very erotic, and had me wanting for more. I hope this sensuous love story builds to a crescendo of steamy sex between these two ladies. Whether the husband is included in their relationship is up to you. I think it will work either way, and a consenting love triangle sounds interesting.

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67about 6 years ago
Marvelous new start to a promising series. Five stars

Love the slow build with some underlying sexual tension that you so effectively convey. You can feel the dance beginning for these two characters but you aren't rushing it. You are letting the chemistry waft about and build like a sniff of perfume in the room... I think it is testament to your strength as a writer. Please press on with this... cannot wait to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Can’t wait for the rest

Absolutely love the story so far. You’ve created a great dynamic between Sarah and Christina. Can’t wait to see how their relationship develops, and how Paul gets involved, if at all.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 6 years ago
Wonderful beginning

Love the beginning, of what I know to be, a great story in the making. You’re super talented and the story will be great. Xoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Continue.

Wonderful story, please continue.

Nurse_TwistedNurse_Twistedabout 6 years ago
A Promising Start

I like the beginning, the buildup, the chemistry, and the slow burn. This is the first one of your stories I've read. I don't think it will be the last.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Carry on!

Really enjoyed it so far. Looking forward to the next part. I’m not a big fan of adultery, so I’ll be interested to see what you do about Paul. Many thanks.

stroudlestroudleabout 6 years ago
Good start

I enjoyed this on the whole.

I personally wouldn't want paul involved and didnt enjoy the part where his cock was in the story. Though it sounds like you are heading that way with this , as the author its obviosly up to you. Thats just a lesbians point of view on a lesbian category story. I will await with interest for the next installment.

I did like the slow burn between Chrissy and Sarah. And well written also.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Please continue the New Lesbians Saga.

Christine I have bookmarked your web page and hope to check it soon and find the next chapter waiting to be enjoyed!

savage4xsavage4xabout 6 years ago
Very Good

Beautiful, sexy. Good characters and well written, really looking forward to reading more. Thanks fot writing/posting x

jenorma2012jenorma2012about 6 years ago
not bad

a good first part, can't wait to see where this goes from here will Paul be a part of this or not

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hmmmm??

I liked it so far, but not if they both hook-up with a guy, if so it should not be tagged as a LESBIAN story, im a gay woman and hate reading stories like that!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nice use of dialog to tell a story.

It doesn't have any lesbian sex..., but who cares! It was well told and showed the inner struggles of a woman in love. "Can two straight women fall in love?" of course, if they pass to sex they are no longer "straight"; or maybe I am wrong and they are already gay. (This is confusing... pay me no heed I digress.)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblondechristine2012@blondechristine2012
I have always loved writing and have used it both for pleasure and in my work. Recently my attention has turned more and more towards writing erotica. That was prompted by reading some stuff on Lit, so it seemed logical to publish on here. My divorce and being alone may hav...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES