Workplace Romance Ch. 03

Story Info
Scott & Michele begin to explore exhibitionism.
5.5k words
4.57
12.6k
11
0

Part 11 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting in the hotel restaurant eating an ham and cheese omelet with side a hash browns, I shook my head wondering if last night really happened. After our shower last night, Michele had dressed and gone to her room, but prior to that was nothing short of incredible. All that pent up passion and desire released on each other in the most lustful and beautiful way. We'd only met in the morning, but by the time I'd finally closed my eyes to sleep, I'd knew more about her body than most girls I'd ever been with. The question that was left, was how would she handle our interaction today?

Earlier this morning I'd fielded a call from my wife back home, as usual she had nothing positive to say, not even a 'I miss you' just complained about the kids and how she felt. It was taxing. Early in the relationship I played the fixer, constantly running to be her savior, but her negativity was exhausting. Now that negativity wasn't just here and there, it wasn't just during sex, it was all the fucking time. I was thankful it wasn't a video call as I rolled my eyes while she complained about trivial things I couldn't control or help with.

The whole conversation made me thankful for the night I'd just experienced with Michele. I wondered if I'd be wracked with guilt, upset, not being able to live with my decisions last night. But that call was a reminder of just how frustrating 'real life' was, and how this tryst last night was me being able to step into fantasyland for a while, in a safe space, relax, drop stress and inhibitions, judgement, and just explore one another and enjoy being passionate with someone equally so. That thought kept me smiling and looking forward to our next conversation, I hoped she would feel the same way.

I was in the meeting room early this morning. Working on a computer in the back of the room, trying to complete some work before the day took off with my responsibilities of helping our the new employees again. 'Four more days and then back to normal,' I thought. 'Four more days, and no more Michele.' That second though pained me a little. Last night was so incredible, it gave me a sense of urgency to experience more while we had the opportunity.

The new employees filed into the room, talking again, more comfortable than yesterday. I chatted with a few of them as they had questions, or needed some help with something they were trying to complete from the day before. Friendly people, and I tried to dive into my work with them.

She made her entrance again, and it was no less impressive than yesterday. The door swung open, she strutted in, confident as ever. Everyone immediately went silent and had their eyes on her. Her blonde hair pulled into a pony tail today, huge bright smile on her face. She wore a red dress today, wide shoulders but no sleeves, the material wasn't as thin or fitting as yesterday's dress, still a maternity cut, but this dress concealed a little more of her petite pregnant body behind it. The dress was still sexy and ended on her thighs in a similar place just above her knees. Her calves poured into black 3 inch heels, maybe a little shorter than yesterday but still absolutely stunning. I wondered what she had on underneath.

As she walked into class, she took care in not making any eye contact with me. I wasn't sure at first to make of this. She didn't waste time address the class and taking control.

"Good morning everyone!" she beamed. I could see her face now and she glowed, an additional layer of happiness in her expression than I'd seen yesterday

"Good morning!" everyone responded.

"Thanks for completing your homework last night, I got everyone's emails. Let me get settled, feel free to grab a coffee and we'll get started in about 15min." She stated and returned to her desk.

I was still searching her face for a look, some confirmation that she felt good about last night, and not guilty or regretful. I didn't get it immediately. She worked intently preparing for her lessons without looking up from her laptop. I watched her, this beautiful creature, so professional, so focused on her work. No one in this class was aware of how many times I had her coming last night, or the amazing hours we'd shared in my hotel room. I was about to stand and go walk over when she dug a bottle from her bag and walked over to me, sitting down in the chair next to me.

"Good morning," she said in a hushed tone, so just she and I could hear, handing me the bottle. It was orange juice, "I know you're not a coffee drinker, but I got a good tip that you're a big fruit juice fan," she smiled, pausing. "Sorry it's not homemade like it was yesterday."

That same wry smile crossing her face as I'd seen many times gave me the confirmation I needed. Not only did she also enjoy last night, she didn't appear to be in a bad state this morning. What a relief.

"Thank you for the juice, how thoughtful of you. You're right, I much rather prefer freshly squeezed, but this will do for now. Maybe you can show me where I can obtain some more of the homemade variety later?" I smiled.

"You can count on it!" she replied. Smiling, she stood and walked back to her computer. My cock throbbed in my suit, she always knew just what to say.

We spent the morning instructing the new people on their job responsibilities in the department, and fielding questions, some good some bad. But Michele and I played off each other well. Our styles complimented each other, and we were effective at teaching class. At a break Michele asked if I would have lunch with her in the cafeteria, away from the others who typically ate in a group. Of course I agreed, making some wisecrack about a pregnant girl asking me out on a date to be playful, but still professional as others could overhear.

The rest of the morning went quickly, and we broke for lunch, picking up our food, Michele and I found a quiet table at the opposite end of the cafeteria. I walked behind her ogling her calves as they flexed while she walked to her chair. We sat down and I realized she had more food on her plate than I had on mine. Rare for a tiny girl like herself, compared to a bigger guy like me.

"Eating for two?" I joked.

"Yes, and after my workout last night, I've been absolutely famished." She cracked back.

"Better fuel up and get some rest, I hear Tuesday night at the gym can be demanding!" I joked.

"Maybe I like demanding," she responded, almost always one sexy line ahead of me.

"You know," she lowered her voice and leaned in. I watched her lips mouth words at barely over a whisper to me. "I'm fucking sopping wet today, sitting here soaking through my panties for you, how am I supposed to focus in there?"

"You're soaked huh?" I pressed, as I felt my cock throb from the sexy words leaving her lips.

"Completely," she stated flatly.

"Prove it." I repeated my line from last night, testing her 'demanding' idea.

"Oh no, I'm not doing that now!" She giggled.

I looked at her sternly, feeling playful, "If you like demanding workouts on Tuesdays, I said prove it."

She looked around the room nervous, shifting in her seat, "I can't take off my panties in here, someone will see."

"Figure it out." I never broke eye contact with her.

She sat fidgeting in her seat, squirming, looking around the room, I could see her trying to work it out...wanting this fantasy to move forward. In a moment she got up and headed to the bathroom quickly. She was gone a few minutes. As she came back she had walked up from behind me, I felt a hand hit my chest as she walked past to sit down again, something dropped in my lap. I looked down, a small swath of red fabric lay in my lap. I quickly squeezed it in my fist, covering it...immediately feeling it's dampness, her panties. Looking at her she giggled and smile that devilish grin. I carefully raised my fist to my nose, caught her eyes again, bored into her soul, and inhaled deeply, taking in her scent while looking at her, she shuttered, biting her lower lip.

"Was that what I think it was?" I asked quietly.

She leaned in, "you just made me come," she bit her lip again.

I mouthed the word "Fuck" and felt my cock begin to pulse in my suit, thickening down the leg of my pants. Quickly I tucked her little thong in the inside pocket of my suit. She looked at me surprised, I think she thought I would give them back. Now it was me giggling, picking up my fork and continuing to eat my lunch.

"You just sit there and eat Michele, squishing those lips together for the rest of the day."

Now it was her who mouthed "Fuck" at me.

I asked her about her 'demanding' comment earlier and she went on to explain that she'd always wanted to fulfill a fantasy where she was mildly dominated by someone. She wanted to be completely submissive, not hardcore S&M stuff or humiliation, but just 'used' to her lover's pleasure and maybe some safe exhibitionism where she could show off without being arrested. She wanted to please her lover, by doing anything she was asked, and she wanted it as soft or as rough as he wanted it. She mentioned that her husband, and no past boyfriends ever had the stones to play things like this out with her, even when she asked, begged even. She wanted a man to ravage her, challenge her, and take what he needed. I made a mental note quietly, maybe one night this week I could make that fantasy come true for her.

We enjoyed the rest of our lunch, trying to keep the conversation professional for the rest of our time together, slipping in sarcastic remarks now and again. She wasn't kidding about being famished and we both finished out lunch and headed back to the meeting room. As we walked back occasionally I'd stop to look at a picture on the wall, just so I could walk behind her to catch up...taking a long gaze at how her panty-free ass swayed in her dress. Knowing she had no panties on and was likely dripping down her thighs was such a turn on it kept me long and thick in my suit.

The afternoon went by quickly, but I found my mind wandered whenever I had a free moment thinking of what was to come with her. Well, who was to come first was more like it. Her, I thought, and several times over.

Leaving the office we needed to drive back in separate cars. "Dinner again, same place?" I asked.

"Perfect." she said, "I'll see you in 30min."

"Deal."

I watched as she carefully put her pregnant body in her car, I jumped in mine and drove there. After parking I headed up to my room alone. As I removed my tie, I was paying more attention to all my clothing, I realized how wet with precum my red boxer briefs were. I laughed...then I realized something. It was time to start her demanding night. She was in for a surprise.

I dialed the front desk and asked for her room. It rang a long time before she picked up.

"Hello,"she answered.

"Dinner will be later, my room, 5 minutes...naked," and I hung up the phone.

I brushed my teeth, and washed the daily grime off my face to wake myself up a little bit. I put my tie back on, and just as I was about to check my watch, there was a knock at the door. Upon opening, she stood in the hall, looking mildly excited and nervous. She smiled and took a step towards me in the open door.

"I told you naked," and shut the door right in her face.

It was rude, and difficult, this wasn't natural for me, I was normally a caring and compassionate man with my lovers. But this would be different for both of us. I peeked out the security peep hole at her. She still stood in the hallway, pacing back and forth...looking nervously down the hall. She fidgeted while she stood there, contemplating leaving...but she didn't.

"Scott please open the door," she said as she leaned in.

"I said naked, follow instructions, or go eat alone." I commanded.

She looked nervously back down the hall again, shifting from foot to foot. It was then I remembered I still had her panties in my suit pocket. The thought made me smile...then I noticed her slipping her heels off. Then reaching into her armpit and unzipping her dress. She slipped out of it, and then she quickly unclasped her bra. She stood there completely naked, her pregnant belly looking so sexy just underneath her perky breasts topped with those delicious pink nipples. She was holding her clothes and shoes in one hand, she knocked quickly on the door.

'Please!" She pleaded with me.

I couldn't leave her out there forever, I opened the door but stood blocking it, leaving her to stand in the hallway.

"Drop the clothes."

She looked at me, questioning for a moment, and then she got it, she knew what I was doing. She looked at her clothes, and set them down just outside the door.

Standing again I took in her naked body, she kept looking nervously in the direction of the elevators. She looked back at me pleading with her. I stepped outside into the hallway with her, leaving one foot in the door so it wouldn't lock us out. I wrapped an arm around her narrow waist and kissed her deeply. She opened her mouth and kissed me back, moaning into my mouth. All day being around each other but not being able to act was difficult for both of us, and our bodies sighed a little relief as our mouths embraced. I stood tall and looked at her, she wrapped her arms around my waist, hiding her nakedness with my body.

I pulled her arms down to her side, and took a step back. I drank her gorgeous figure in from head to toe. Her little feet, toned legs, clean shaven pussy, round and beautiful pregnant belly, those perky breasts, and her smiling and excited face...although her by her gaze I could tell she was growing worried of being discovered in the hall. Poor sexy preggo with no clothes on.

"Are you ready?" I asked sternly.

"I am Sir," she responded.

I reached out with one hand and pushed the door wide open, with the other hand I reached out behind her head. Grasping her pony tail with a firm grip and pulled her into the room. Dragging her inside by her head, she protested a little. I walked her swiftly to the opposite side of the room where the floor to ceiling windows looked over the street and city below. Whipping her around, she steadied herself against the glass with her hands. I pressed up against her, my clothed hard cock coming to rest between her naked ass cheeks. Anyone looking up from the street could see us clearly; her naked body was on display for anyone lucky enough to see her. I pulled on her pony tail, twisting her head backwards and forcefully kissed her lips. Mashing our lips together I forced my tongue into her mouth, she opened immediately and our tongues explored each other. She moaned in to my mouth again.

She whispered "Anything you want."

"Good girl." I responded.

Releasing her handle, I pushed her legs further apart, pulling her hips back from the window so she was nearly bent over in perfect standing doggie style position against the glass. Her beautiful naked body in front of me to do with as I pleased. I wanted this to be pleasurable for her too, but I needed to take what I wanted. I pressed into her from behind more urgently, reaching around and holding her big round belly as my cock squeezed between her naked cheeks again. Reaching forward I caressed her breasts, sliding my fingers to her nipples and gently squeezing them. She moaned. I slid my hands onto her back and down over her ass as I stepped back to admire her ass, her little starfish winking at me, and her hairless pussy peeking out from between her thighs.

I noticed her juices flowing freely down her thighs, as wet as she'd been last night...now it was also all over the front of my suit pants that had been pressed against her. I couldn't wear these again this week. I squatted behind her, running my hands over her ass and spreading her ass cheeks further. Pressing my face close to her sex, I extending my tongue and licked her clit, already hard and straining for attention.

"Oh fuck!" she moaned.

I let my tongue slide off her clit, through her wet slit, over her entrance. I stopped to dip inside and get a taste, sliding further then to the sensitive skin between her pussy and ass, and then gently flicking my tongue over her starfish. She moaned louder now, and wiggled her ass back toward me. I didn't stay long and trailed my tongue through her sopping gash back to her clit, I flicked her clit hard with my tongue as my nose teased the entrance to her pussy.

She immediately began breathing heavy, and I continued my brief assault on her little button.

"Oh fuck yes Scott!" She groaned at me, her voice several octaves lower than before as I felt her pussy send a shudder through her body...her first orgasm was small...there would be more...but not yet.

I stood up again, grabbed her hands forcefully and pulled her to a standing position. I kissed her passionately, forcing her to taste her sex all over my lips, tongue and face. She kissed me hungrily enjoying the taste of her own juice. After a moment, I broke off the kiss and pulled her with her handle to the floor in front of me. Kneeling now, I commanded her again.

"Take my cock out and suck it Michele." I said coldly.

She smiled a little and complied quickly. "Yes Sir."

She unzipped my suit pants, now stained with her pussy juice. She reached in and fished out my throbbing cock. She pulled it out and the head smacked her in the lips as she was so close and momentarily forgot how long it was. She giggled and opened her mouth, expertly sucking my hard dick into her mouth. I looked down watching her as she focused on her toy, licking and kissing the head, licking down the shaft. With my pants still on, she couldn't reach my balls but she moved back to the head and starting taking me all the way down into her throat in no time. I grabbed her handle with one hand, she steadied herself with her hands on my thighs, and I pulled her face onto my cock.

She choked just a bit as she bottomed out into my pants. I pulled her back, then pressed my cock deep into her throat again. She moaned and began to make gulping noises as I increased the pace of my face fucking. After a minute or so, I stopped and let her catch her breath.

"Yes Scott, fuck my throat baby!" she said breathlessly in a guttural tone. "Is that how you want me baby? Taking your cock down my throat like the good little slut that I am for you?"

She was reading my mind, and I clutched her handle harder now, forcing my cock into her face, deeply. She went all the way down onto my hard pole, forcing my thick cock into her warm mouth and tight throat. Long strokes in and out of her mouth now, faster and harder I forced myself down her gullet as she whimpered a little from the punishment. The thrill of being able to use her throat for my own orgasm which was rushing closely forward.

She moaned all over my dick as she was now making sloppy choking sounds as her thick saliva was now all over my length, her face, and dripping all over her perky tits, and big pregnant belly below. She was making a big mess and every inch was coated in her wetness. It was time, her mouth accepted my cock all the way down her throat once, twice, and I pulled her off so she could take a deep breath, and pulling her by her handle, stuffing my cock all the way down her throat.

She looked up at me with tears in her eyes as my cock erupted deep inside her, pumping stream after stream of warm sticky cum straight down her throat into her belly. I held her there spurting over and over as my balls emptied down her throat. She was holding her breath as I finished, I began to pull slowly out. When her throat was clear she gasped for breath. Recovering quickly after just a couple deep breaths, she reached for my cock wanting to clean it off with her mouth.

I pulled back, snatching her toy from her grasp and pulled her upwards again. I pushed her back against the glass wall. Her back and ass pressed against the cold, smooth surface, as it was my turn to kneel in front of her. She saw where I was going and reached under her belly to spread her lips for me. I went straight in and attacked her clit. Sucking it into my mouth forcefully as my tongue flicked over it hard. She squealed at the rough attention suddenly paid to her most sensitive of places. She spread her lips further as I continued my attention.

12