Workplace Romance Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grunted, flexed her muscles, held her breath and exploded as she screamed! "Fuck yes Scott, I'm cummingggggg!"

Her pussy flooded my mouth, and sprayed my face and suit. She filled my mouth and soaked my clothes with each blast of juice from her spasming cunt. Still hungry, I dove onto her clit, licking and sucking her with abandon, I wanted her to cum again, and just as one orgasm subsided, she came again for me.

"Fuck Scott!" She cried out loud enough for any adjoining rooms to hear.

The gush from her pussy was less forceful this time, but hard enough to squirt again and her legs wobbled as she collapsed into a heap on the floor, now leaning up against the glass.

I looked down and my cock was half hard again from the reaction she was having. I reached over and picked her up, carrying her across the room, and tossing her onto the bed on her back. She looked at me, I stood in between her legs, grasped my cock and stroked it's length...getting her toy rock hard once more.

She smiled and looked at me readying myself for what would come next. She spread her legs wide, grasped her thighs and pulled her legs back on either side of her belly...presenting me with a beautifully spread pussy, ready to accept me. Instead of driving inside her like that, I grasped both her ankles and crossed them, rolling her over. She bent her knees quickly to make room for her pregnant belly as she rolled to be on all fours. Then grabbing her hips, I pulled them high so her ass was high in the air and pushed her head flat on the bed.

The height was perfect and I stepped forward pushing the enormous head of my cock against her entrance. She squealed as I pushed into her forcefully.

"Yes, fuck me Scott!" She yelled out.

After last night, she was accustomed to my length and girth, but it still hurt a little when I more forcefully pushed it inside her. She winced and grunted as her cunt stretched around the enormous head.

Last night I was gentle, but right now, I was taking what I wanted from her. Right now, I needed to feel her depths. Within three strokes found a quick rhythm, careful not to go too deep and bruise her cervix in this position. I slid in deeply into her tight cavern, her ass slapped against my pelvis and she began to scream, cry, and wail into the pillows on the bed.

I fucked her pussy harder, and she grunted with every stroke. I grasped her handle, that ponytail on the back of her head, and pulled her back into me more urgently. I reached down, spreading her ass cheeks even further as I fucked her. She grunted louder each time I filled her with my throbbing flesh. Her cute ass bent over in front of me, her little asshole looked inviting. As I fucked her I lowered a finger to her starfish and moved my finger around in a circle over it, gently applying a little pressure, and I slowed my strokes. She began to push back onto both my finger at her ass and on my cock in her drenched pussy. My finger entered her and I held it still as I let her fuck me for a few strokes with both, she cried out my name several times as she did, and I enjoyed knowing that she was loving the attention I was giving her. I also enjoyed the thought of all our hotel room neighbors knowing my name by now.

I pulled my finger out and pounded her a few more strokes with my cock, and that was it. I pulled out, flipped her back over just as my cock began to squirt my hot cum from deep in my balls all over her skin. My hot load landed all over her body, splashing onto her round belly, her tits, her neck and face. She giggled as she watched my cock spurting it's juice again, licking the bit that landed on her lips. The second it was done I plunged two fingers deep inside her pussy finding her spongy g-spot immediately, curling my fingers, and instantly making her cum for me.

"Fuck Scott, uuunnnggghhhhhh!" She grunted.

She squirted a light stream from her folds splashing over my hand. I think I loved making her cum more than my own orgasms.

I reached up with my slick fingers and stuffed them into her mouth, letting her taste her juice again, and watching her suck my fingers dutifully. I was pleased with her compliance. She spent a long time cleaning my fingers.

I was famished, so was she, and we stopped long enough to order room service. They told us they'd be up in 30 minutes.

I still wasn't finished with her, so I let her lay on the bed and suck my cock while I played with her pussy. She slowly played with my cock in her mouth. But in twenty minutes there was a knock at the door, she looked at me, wondering when I would stand to get the door.

Time to push her limits again.

I still had my suit on and she was stark naked. I told her to open the door. She looked at me scared and a little shocked, but the smile I gave her let her know, this wasn't negotiable. The rest of the night's plan, and all the orgasms she was yet to have hinged on how she handled the next few moments.

She got off the bed, and timidly walked up to the door, as the call of a man's voice "Room Service," came though the door.

I watched her slowly unlock the door nervously,she took a deep breath, steadied herself, and swung the door open. I covered my cock with a pillow as the room service guy got an eyeful of Michele.

Her petite and very pregnant body completely naked, covered in cum, standing in front of him. His jaw dropped and was speechless. She smiled at him, and pointed into the room, "You can put the food over there," she said. He never took his eyes off her perky breasts and pregnant belly. He tried not to trip on his tongue while he walked in and set down the tray. She followed in behind him.

"Hun, grab my wallet so I can tip the man," I said to her. He stood there fixated on her body, trying not to stare but failing miserably.

"Where's your wallet?" She asked as she smiled back at me.

"In the bottom drawer behind you." I sneered, knowing the show we were about to get.

She turned around showing the lucky guy and I her perfect little ass, and bent over at the waist. Her cute little pussy poked though her thighs again, still dripping with her juices. She found the wallet and stood up again, tossing it to me. I watched her eyes trailing to his groin where a noticeable bulge had appeared. She smiled.

I fished out a $50, and handed it to him. Lifting my finger to my lips, making the universal "don't say anything about this" symbol. He nodded and understood and headed for the door. We watched him, knowing he'd look, and before the door closed, he looked over his shoulder at Michele's naked body, smiling as the door closed.

She came over and playfully hit me in the arm, as I laughed, "I just paid that guy $50 to see you naked, he should have paid me!"

We laughed, and immediately I pushed her back onto her knees. You can eat your dinner but you need to keep me hard. I stripped off my suit, sat in front of her naked, and placed her food next to her, and she greedily sucked my cock back into her mouth, making me fully erect again in seconds...then took a bite of food while stroking me. She stroked and ate, sucked and chewed as I also ate fully enjoying her enthusiasm. Soon we were both full, and I wanted her again. I stood, and picked her up, kissing her madly as I carried her to the bed, laying her on her back.

I spun her around so her head was near the edge of the bed and pushed my cock into her mouth, forcing her to keep me hard. From then, we fucked in dozens of positions...twice. I flipped her over, turned her, picked her up, laid her down. I pushed her against the windows, I pounded her pussy on the table. We fucked in the chairs, and very loudly up against the door to the hallway while standing. I told her to scream, and she'd scream, when I told her louder, she'd do it again. All the while she came, and came, and came again, so did I. We squirted my cum all over her body as well as an orgasm in her mouth, and another deep inside her pussy. We ground our bodies together until we each had a last tumultuous orgasm and neither of us had any strength left. We laid there spooning on the floor, my cock buried deep inside her pussy as it leaked our cum all over both of us, holding each other, too exhausted to continue.

After our breathing had slowed, I scooped her up and carried her carefully into the shower. Setting her down on the floor, I joined her, kissed her gently and showered with her, soaping her up, and cleaning our shared juices off her entire body. I shampooed and conditioned her hair. I gave her a gentle massage as the warm water washed over us. We sat silently in the shower in our embrace.

Once she was clean and relaxed, I dried her off, and carried her to the bed, setting her carefully on the sheets and a fresh pillow. She curled her naked body into a fetal position and I pulled the covers up over her. Remembering her clothes in the hallway I retrieved them, then I turned all the lights off and slid in bed behind her. Spooning with her, I gently stroked her hair and her head. Touching her lovingly, I told her how beautiful she was, stroking her big belly I told her what a sexy and wonderful lover she was. I told her how what we shared today was so special, it was ours and ours alone. I kissed her neck softly. A sweet smile crossed her face as my finger tips touched her gently, helping her fall asleep. I held her in my strong arms, giving her a safe place to rest, and showing her my tender side again, knowing that for all our pushing of limits today, she was still a princess to me, and I wanted her to feel that way as she dozed off to a very content sleep.

12