Workplace Slowburn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Me too, please move Andrew, please." She tilted her hips as best she could under his weight. Andrew groaned and slid himself back as he propped up on his elbows cradling her face in his hands. His insertion was gentle from there easing until he pushed into her hips again tilting his pelvis as he moved and rubbed her clit perfectly. Her head went back as she gasped.

He shuddered a little moving once more a little faster. Her legs pushed apart as far as they would go as she pulled her knees up along his sides. Her hands grabbed onto him encouraging him to move again. Andrew took the invitation sliding out and back in a few more times at a faster pace.

"God, so good." His face was painted in bliss. She was lost in the feeling of his body on and in her as he rocked a little faster between her legs. Her heels dug into his ass cheeks as her fingernails dug into his back. His next movement was a little faster and it stole her breath. She flung her head back with a loud whine as he struck her g-spot and clit simultaneously. He growled in response.

"Faster, please." She whined at him and he rose up on his arms before planting one on the headboard above her. It was then he started in earnest increasing his speed as he moved with more force. His hand gripped the headboard as he tilted upward more so he could keep himself at the perfect angle to hit her in all the right places. She was making noise after noise at this point, none of which seemed natural. It was unlike her to be vocal like this, even during sex, but this man was forcing the noises from her.

"Jesus, Lita, I'm not gonna last like this baby." He sounded almost desperate as he tried to breathe while he moved. His grunting and other noises had started to match his movements and her noises.

"Andrew, I'm...I'm so close, please don't stop...don't..." He complied moving at the same pace as sweat dripped from his chin. He looked into her face, his own contorted in pleasure. He started to huff and pant now, the noises in the room all blurring together as she felt herself climbing towards yet another release. Two more thrusts into her body and she curled into herself screaming silently. Her body froze as she pulled her mouth up to his chest. She felt her heartbeat pulsing from her thighs all the way to her throat. Her pussy clenching got lost in the full body orgasm that she was experience.

"AH FUCK LITA!" Andrew yelled out the words slamming himself into her completely and holding himself up as his hips jerked on their own while he emptied into the condom. She barely registered the feel of him pulsing as she still rode her own release.

Her muscles relaxed as the feelings subsided and she let herself fall back to the mattress. Andrew slid backwards pulling from her and then held himself on his elbows again hovering above her face. They lay there breathing together as he peppered her chin and neck with kisses.

"I have to get up for a sec. I'll be right back." Andrew stood walking to the bathroom. When he returned a few moments later, he climbed into bed with her pulling her to his side with one arm over her waist as he propped up on his elbow.

"I'm not sure what to say Andrew." Her fingers tucked some of his hair behind his ear as she looked into his eyes.

"Tell me you want to do that again sometime." He leaned down kissing her.

12